December 11,2016 Disney Magic Eastern Caribbean

We'd love to join the FE if it's not too late.

Cabin# 6600
Robert and Cathy
DD Summer - 18
DD Autumn - 17

Cabin# 6602
Grandma Sandy

We would also love to join the FE if it is not too late.

Cabin #5642
Curtis & AnnaMarie

Looking forward to participating in my 2nd fish extender cruise!

(1st fish extender cruise is the week prior 12/4. the 1st week of our 2-week back-to-back cruise!)

We would also like to join if that is possible we have two cabins with 7 of us
Mom and dad
Aunt
Kids
17 boy
15 boy
11 girl
9 boy

i was not finding a thread for this cruise so I thought I would start one for all of those going, including myself and my son (11).
hello how could i joing the FE group we just bought cruise
thanks for starting this thread. I have been checking and wishing one was started. I just booked this cruise a few weeks ago and so excited.
I will going with my DH and my DS (11) and DD (6) (at time of sailing). This will be my first Christmas cruise with Disney, it is going to be magical
I also just sign up do you know of a FE and how to join?

Awesome !!! we are joining :santa:. Thank you:yay:

Myself: Rosa, female age 44
My daughter: Bella age 11
My Husband : Matthew age 40
Room #: 7564

We would also like to join if that is possible we have two cabins with 7 of us
Mom and dad
Aunt
Kids
17 boy
15 boy
11 girl
9 boy

I have added you to the list
hello how could i joing the FE group we just bought cruise

I also just sign up do you know of a FE and how to join?

Chio, give me room number and info on ages and numbers in stateroom and I will add you to list

We'd love to join the FE if it's not too late.

Cabin# 6600
Robert and Cathy
DD Summer - 18
DD Autumn - 17

Cabin# 6602
Grandma Sandy

We would also love to join the FE if it is not too late.

Cabin #5642
Curtis & AnnaMarie

Looking forward to participating in my 2nd fish extender cruise!

(1st fish extender cruise is the week prior 12/4. the 1st week of our 2-week back-to-back cruise!)

I have added you both to list!!

Fish extenders:

Right now we have 6 participants: myself, rosanmatt, Walden family (2rooms), Cal crew, gasbuddy36 and Chio.

Because there's so few of us I was thinking of doing a fish extender where we each give out gifts one day during the cruise.One of us will be assigned Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday.

What are your thoughts on this?

Also does anyone object to getting candy in the fish extender?

my 2 kids would love to joing the FE our cabin # will be given to us upon arrival. pls let me know if we can still join.thank you

Fish extenders:

Right now we have 6 participants: myself, rosanmatt, Walden family (2rooms), Cal crew, gasbuddy36 and Chio.

Because there's so few of us I was thinking of doing a fish extender where we each give out gifts one day during the cruise.One of us will be assigned Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday.

sounds great , it would be nice to know the age of the kids and favorite characters, first FE i am still in the learning process. thank you

Fish extenders:

My son is 6
My daughter is 2

I have added you to the list

Chio, give me room number and info on ages and numbers in stateroom and I will add you to list

thank you so much
My stateroom # i dont have it yet
I am 38
my husband is 39
my son 6 loves starwars and marvel
my daughter 2 loves frozen, princesses, pooh, all disney junior characters

My son is 6
My daughter is 2
thank you so much
My stateroom # i dont have it yet
I am 38
my husband is 39
my son 6 loves starwars and marvel
my daughter 2 loves frozen, princesses, pooh, all disney junior characters
Thank you. We don't have our room number yet also. I hope we will get it this week -- in the past we've gotten the OGT room assignments within the 2 week window. And today is officially 2 weeks!

Hiya! New to the forum and crushing! I'll be with my three kiddos and would love to join in if possible!

Hiya! New to the forum and crushing! I'll be with my three kiddos and would love to join in if possible!
Sure, that makes 7 participants. Just give me your details and I will add you to the list. Just checked, still no room assignment for us!

Hi everyone, we are very excited about our first cruise ever! what day can we deliver our gifts? the earlier the better. We have no objections about any type of gift.

Hello all! This will be the first Disney cruise for DH and I!
We'd love to join the FE, but completely understand if you've already purchased/made all your gifts.
We'll still drop off presents for everyone, just to spread the Disney Christmas cheer!

Celery (Amber)
Wes
Room 6011

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter