• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 11,2016 Disney Magic Eastern Caribbean

How do I join the Facebook post and find out about FE? Thanks and counting down!!!!!!!!! 59, 54, 17!!!

i was not finding a thread for this cruise so I thought I would start one for all of those going, including myself and my son (11).
I don't know how to be invited to the Facebook and FE groups either. I am a little confused but love MICKEY!!!

Hello everyone! This is our family's first Disney cruise! It will be me, my husband, and our 10 year old son. We are so excited and can't wait! We would love to participate in the fish extender but am a little confused about how. It sounds like someone stepped up but didn't read anything else about it. Help?

I don't know how to be invited to the Facebook and FE groups either. I am a little confused but love MICKEY!!!

Welcome! You don't have to be invited. you just need to find the group. Searching always helps. ☺️ (Can't link to an outside site.)

Awesome!!! I've been trying to find things to do as well! I would like to do just Coral World in St. Thomas without the scenic tour or butterfly tour and in Tortola I was looking at just going to the closes beach...not sure if these would be better to do with DCL or on my own.

Keep me posted on your progress!

We are super excited in our house...this is the boys first cruise, many trips to Disney, but first time on the big boat!
I am also looking at doing Coral World, but want more than the 90 minutes the DCL excursion offers (want to take my daughter swimming with the sea lions). When I looked on the Coral World website though, it appeared if you were with a cruise ship, you had to book through the ship. Anyone else run into this or have any tips?

I thought it was about time for me to check in. My name is Sandy and I'll be traveling with the SoCal Crew. I'm the DG that Cathy mentioned. I don't go on the computer much, but I promise to try and visit the posts little more often.

I just reset my Disney Countdown clock. I know we hit the double digits a few days ago, but I didn't do the Double-Digit Dance then, so I'm doing it now!

Just booked this cruise, traveling with my 2 sons ages 12 and 9. Our 7th Disney cruise, 4th on the Magic, my favorite ship! We are looking forward to seeing the PremEar of "Rogue One" on the cruise.

I would love to sign up for a FE group...anyone organizing?

Hi Disney cruise friends, This is our family's first cruise ever! My husband, our 11 yr. old daughter and myself are super exited about this amazing cruise we are about experience with all of you. I would LOVE to join a FE group, how can we join??

My husband, almost 10 yr old daughter and I will be on this cruise and would love to participate in FE. What do I search for? I just learned about FE's and this is our 4th cruise. We are so excited!

Just booked this cruise, traveling with my 2 sons ages 12 and 9. Our 7th Disney cruise, 4th on the Magic, my favorite ship! We are looking forward to seeing the PremEar of "Rogue One" on the cruise.

I would love to sign up for a FE group...anyone organizing?[/QUOT
Hi GatorMomInNC, I saw you post and was wondering if maybe you would be interested in starting a FE. This is my first cruise ever and I wouldn't know how to organizing a FE group for those of us that stared late.

My husband, almost 10 yr old daughter and I will be on this cruise and would love to participate in FE. What do I search for? I just learned about FE's and this is our 4th cruise. We are so excited!
Hi Kquinn10, This is our first cruise and I would love to join a FE group also but it looks like they all went secret already. Maybe we can start one.

Never done it before but I would love to start a FE group. There's nothing wrong with having a small one and it sounds like a lot of us have kids and I will be willing to buy a couple different things for the families. Anyone is interested go ahead and post the number of people in your party, ages, gender and room number (if you have it).
I will start:

Myself, Danae, female age 51
My son Jonas, age 12
My son, Carter , age 9
OGT , waiting on room assignment.

Even if we only get five or six families, everyone could choose a different day to pass out their gifts, so there would be something in the FEs each day.

Awesome !!! we are joining :santa:. Thank you:yay:

Myself: Rosa, female age 44
My daughter: Bella age 11
My Husband : Matthew age 40
Room #: 7564

Awesome !!! we are joining :santa:. Thank you:yay:

Myself: Rosa, female age 44
My daughter: Bella age 11
My Husband : Matthew age 40
Room #: 7564

Yeah!! Hopefully we.ll get just a couple more. I saw this is your first DCL cruise, do you have something to use as your fish extender already?

Yeah!! Hopefully we.ll get just a couple more. I saw this is your first DCL cruise, do you have something to use as your fish extender already?
Not yet but I'm very crafty and I just started my own Business in designing t-shirts using vinyl glitter and rhinestones, adding Swarovski crystals to just about anything, and many more custom projects.

Can't believe it's almost here. Twenty days and counting. We're all getting excited and starting to plan what to take. Ready to be off on another wonderful Disney adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter