December 11, 2004 Eastern cruise thread

DisneyFam5 -SIL and I watch ABC soaps.We have been watching as long as you have.Wow!Jackson is from your hometown.I love his character.The last time I was at Super Soap Weekend was 2002,and I had a great time.This is my sil first time going to soap weekend.

disneygatorfan-Yes,there are a lot of cute ones coming to soap weekend this weekend at MGM.I love Tad Martin.

I am so ready for this cruise.It seems like the time is dragging.I wish it would hurry and get here.I am not ready,but who cares just get me on the boat<G>!

Maria

I'm an ABC fan, too! A few years ago Cameron signed my Supersoap weekend t-shirt...while I was wearing it...and I almost fainted. :faint: I never thought I would get that crazy around a celebrity. My sister had been in love with Tad (Michael Knight) since she was old enough to watch tv. He gave her a huge kiss! She hasn't been the same since! :lovestruc I am going for the second time this year, and I can't wait! My husband has free tickets, so he decided he was going to join me. (he said I had to have a chaperone to see "my boyfriend'!) :mad: I guess I should mention that I kept the picure of Cameron and I on my desk at work for over a year!!

Now that I have given you a crazed image of myself I think I should go!!

Have a good night all! ::yes::
Tracy

Don't worry about me thinking you are crazy. I thought you guys would think I was dillusional after my post! Even the DH refers to Cameron as my "fiance" We were eating at Cape May Cafe during 2001 Super Soap and my sister ran into Catherine Hickland in the bathroom. She and Michael were with a bunch of others in a private dining room down the hall. You may want to check it out. I'm watching Las Vegas right now and I do miss Leo on the AMC! He has really grown on me! At least I can watch him on Mondays. This whole baby thing is getting a little old! Let's get it over with already!::yes::

TraSee and DisneyFam5-I will admit it too I am a crazy soap fanatic.I love Tad Martin.I have always loved his character way back when he was with Dottie on AMC.I took a picture of him and her at a mall in my hometown.I should take that photo and have him autograph that for me.My dh is staying home.I tried to convince him,but there is no convincing.Yes,I am tired of the baby swap.I will make sure to tell Bianca this weekend<G>.

We are doing the St Maarten tour with Disney,but other then that we aren't sure what we are going to do besides the guavaberry place and shopping.I hope these two are right by the port.There is so much I want to do especially in St Thomas,but time is definitely a factor.

The rainforest pass for the week has gone up to 75 dollars now.I just read that on here somewhere from someone that just returned.I am still going in there.I can't wait to relax on one of the lounge chairs.

Everyone have a great Tuesday!

Maria

Hi everyone,

Has anyone else gotten their docs yet? How do they come. Regular mail or UPS? Just wondering seeing that I have not gotten mine yet.

Hope they come soon, I want to see what stateroom we will be in.

Jen

My mom loves to watch the abc soaps as well. She is into All my children a lot right now. I myself love GH. Have been since I was little same as my mom. I would love to be able to take my my to soaps weekend one day. Is soap weekend the same time every year? Maybe we can go next year if I know in enough time to make the arrangements. And get the time off of work.

STILL waiting for those DOCS. Hurry! Hurry! Come on and get here already. HA! HA!

Jen:bounce:

Hello! Our family will be joining everyone on this wonderful vacation!
We are Husband 34, Wife(me) 33, Son 8, and daughter 3.
I am so excited I can hardly stand to talk about it and my daughter just squeals everytime we see a pix of the boat. We are from central Virginia and starting to feel the cold, 28 degrees this morning! This is our first cruise, really our first trip to any exotic island, so I am just overwhelmed and blown away with the thought that it is just around the corner.

If there is someone else on this thread that has a 3 year old daughter and would like to exchange emails so the girls maybe can send some pictures and notes to one another, please PM me! My daughter was so thrilled to be going to the club and playing, but she broke her arm pretty badly this fall, ofcourse while "mom" was not home, and now she is very attached to me. She is still looking forward to going on vacation, but very hesitant to even talk about playing in the club without me.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and hearing everyone's stories!

Hi everyone! Here is the roll call so far...let me know if I made an error or if you haven't sent me your info and wish to be added to the list, you can e-mail me at trasee@cfl.rr.com

Tracy (43) Doug (37), Orlando, Deck 6, First dining, 6th w/DCL

Maria(39) Charlie (37), Gainesville, FL, Deck 2, 2nd dining, 3rd w/DCL

Jennifer(38) Dan (41) Eric(9) Kevin(6), Deck 2, first dining, 3rd w/DCL

Joelle(36) Matt (41) Tyler(8) Abigail(5), Deck 2, first dining, 3rd w/DCL

Lynette(30ish) Jason (34) Erin (10)David(5) Joelle(1), Sacramento, Deck 8, 2nd dining, 2 w/DCL

Michelle(39) Pete(38) Zach(12) Tyler(9) Alec(8) Donna(64) Gene(66), Ottawa, IL, Decks 7 and 8, 2nd dining, 2 w/DCL

Pam(38) Todd(40) Matt(9) Colin(6), Hartford, CT, first dining, 2w/DCL

Fran(over 21) DD Laura (39), Stuart, FL, Deck 6, First dining, 6th w/DCL

GWOLFF DW(35) DH(40) DD(14)DS(12), Akron, Deck 7, 2nd dining, 2nd w/DCL

Shelley(26) Jane(49 and holding), Orlando, Deck 7, 2nd dining, 6th w/DCL

Angela (29) Mark (33), Deck 7, 2nd dining, 1st with DCL!

Welcome Tonya2 and family!! I can't help you with the 3 year old, sorry. My boys have been exchanging letters with a couple families. How fun that they will know someone there!

Thanks for the list Tracy!

We got out documents (finally!!) and our dining is listed as "Main" . Can anyone tell me if that is early or late dining? I wish they would have said early or late, which would have made more sense. I forgot to email Tracee with our information. so I will do that tonight. I am so anxious for time to go by. We are all very ready for this trip!!!

Vilaness - congratulations on the Docs! Maybe they will start arriving more quickly now.

I've been an AMC fan since before Erica was marrried the first time! Anyone remember Jeff Martin?

30 days from right now I will be running around like a nutso doing last minute things. And I Can't wait!!

Roll call is great.
Thanks TraSee.

fran

I remember Jeff! I started watching AMC in the early 70s. I tried to break away from my addiction, but Tivo has me hooked! Actually I can end up watching all three soaps in under an hour by skipping through the commericals and watching only the story lines I am interested in! Love TIVO!!

Have a great night!
Tracy

:jester:

TraSee-Thank you so much for doing the roll call.It is great.

SQUIGGLE-Yes,I remember Jeff Martin.

Villaness-That is great that you got your Docs!Excellent!

Welcome Tonya2 and family!

I keep hearing the sailaway party music thanks to JWann,and I am surely ready to hear it on the boat.Come on December 11!

Maria

Welcome Tonya2!

Jen - Super Soap Weekend used to be in Sept., but it has been the first or second weekend in November since 2001. It's pretty fun. You'll have to try to get down there one of these years. We were down for Halloween 2001 and it just happen to be the first weekend in November. We just lucked out! :hyper:

First welcome to the new families.

Second can anyone tell me where I can get the ships music?

Third can anyone tell me how the docs arrive, by regular mail or UPS?

Thank you all in advance for you help.

Thank you Trasee for the roll call, I e-mailed you again...I hope this one goes through.

Thanks,

Jen

Welcome to all the new cruisers!! Our group is really growing.

We booked through a travel agent and our docs came to the agency. My dil picked them up Monday. It was so nice to be reading all the info. I even read the contract!!:rolleyes: which goes to show how excited I feel about this trip. It was pretty wierd, but I guess that is how most legal stuff reads.

Okay gang......how many more days?? ºoº

I just found out that we (my mom and I)may not get our docs until even a week before the cruise. SAD! :( I hope that it does not take that long to get them. Let's all put that Pixie Dust to work so that everyone gets their docs really soon. They said that usually they don't get sent until two weeks out. That's not for another two weeks.

The reason is is because we have a granteed room. They have no idea which stateroom we will be in. O well. My mom and I have a motto....At Least We'll Be On The Ship!!!!! Right? I kinda don't care where we are as long as we are on the ship. However I wish those docs would get here. HA HA

Jen :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

s P i N k L i N g
              P i X i E
                      D u S t
                             for TheJenJens

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter