December 11, 2004 Eastern cruise thread

Our thread slipped down to the bottom of the second page! Can't let that happen!

Nope, we aren't staying at the Raddison; we are staying at the Wilderness Lodge. I say make your reservation now, why not? Better safe than sorry. And if you change your mind you can always cancel.

jwann: I sent you a PM the other day and I forgot to tell you. I know I never read mine unless someone lets me know I have one. Sorry. :)

Oh my! I was asleep at the wheel then - bottom of the second page - YIKES.

I hope we get more folks on our thread:)

Bbgrizzle - got your PM - you should get the CD this Sat. or Mon.
Hope you like it!

Just 11 more months! Unless you don't count the month we are going; then it's just 10 more months!!

::yes::

Hey! Where is everyone? Out exercising, I guess. Any ideas on where/when for a meet?

fran

Hi Fran, Hi everyone!
Well, no, I wasn't out exercising, but I did go to Walmart to stock up on Atkins bars. Does that count? :D

As for the DIS meet, on our May cruise we had the meet on Deck 10 overlooking the Goofy pool. We met just before the sail-a-way party at 4:00 I think. It was really fun! We are pretty easy going, so we will meet wherever everyone else wants to meet, but if you are asking for suggestions, mine is Deck 10 before sail-a-way.

BUMP--You're slacking, jwann! :)

BuckleyBunch: Where are you? Did you decided to switch to a different cruise date after all?

Sorry - friend.
The entire family got the stomach flu last week and I'm still playing catch-up! Good news is that I lost 4 pounds from it.
Did you like the CD??
Do you think we'll get any more DISers on our cruise?

Re: the meeting
My group is always dancing away at the sail away party. Would we meet before the party starts??

Jen,
I do love the CD and listen to it whenever I'm on my treadmill! Thanks again! As for the DIS meet, ours was before the party. Then when it started we kind of went our seperate ways. The CMs dragged my family right up front to dance with them, so that was us, the dorks trying to dance!

My plans have changed, and I'm booked on the 11/27 cruise instead of 12/11. Since I was going to be at WDW Wed - Fri nights over Thanksgiving, it made sense to just do the cruise starting that Saturday.

Hope you all have a great time - I know you will!

Hi all! I'm cruising on this cruise too! My sister, jwann tells me proper etitquette is to say a bit about myself and family. My family consists of a DH (41) a curious DS (7) spunky DD (5) and me (29+) Last October on our second cruise (just a 3 dayer), DD and I had a goal to eat more ice cream than on our first cruise (a 4 day) I'm glad to share we achieved our goal. Besides ice cream my favorite part of the cruise is Dancing and volunteering for any activitiy! See you all there.

Welcome jhorner! :wave2: It's so nice to have more DISers on our cruise! The ages of your kids, are those current ages, or ages they'll be on the cruise?

You will love the 7-day cruise! I have only done the 7-day cruises but I would think the 3- and 4-day ones would be way too short! You will love having the extra days at sea and the different programming that the 7-day offers. My favorite is the Art of Entertaining series; I never miss a class!

wdw1972: Sorry we won't get to meet you, but have a great time on your cruise!

Squiggle: What did you have in mind for the DIS meet(where/when)? And how are you doing with your exercising?

We've made it to the 200's!!!!!!!!!!!!
:confused: :hyper: :chat: :bounce: :Pinkbounc pirate: :yo-yo: :mad: :smooth: :eek: :sunny: :tongue: ::MickeyMo :wave:

wdw1972 - sorry you won't be with us. Please leave our ship in good condition for us and have a MAGICal cruise.

Welcome jhorner. Guess we know where to look for you - at Scoops! I can relate to that.

Bonnie- your idea of meeting before the Sailaway Party sounds good. We could pick a place on Deck 10 and try to get everyone together there. Say Starboard side toward the middle of the Goofy Pool area? Any other ideas welcome.

I have lost 3 pounds; but messed up last week. I got a new job and have been putting in alot of OT (that's more money for the trip); but was pretty tired when I got home. This week should be better.

frani

:wave2:

Originally posted by jwann
We've made it to the 200's!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, that's days to the cruise not pounds:tongue:

Actually, If I can boast a moment, I have lost 17 pounds on Atkins. I have about 40 more to go......

298 Days until we dance dance dance at the sail away party! I've got a weight loss goal too. I've got 20 to go. I'll be posting my progress....perhaps the accountability will keep me motivated. I'd love to meet before the sail away party but come time for the music to begin I'll be on top of the pool dancing with my kids!:wave:

AND your sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes of course! And my sister!

Fellow 12-11-04 cruisers...
Just a thought. How many of your husbands enjoy dancing at the Sail Away party? Mine spent half the time watching them untie and depart from the dock rather than dancing. Are there other activities during the party?

jwann: Congrats on the weight loss! You need to get your little DIS W.I.S.H. banner so you can brag. I lost 14 pounds on Atkins, but I had a very cheat-y Valentine's weekend and gained back 3 pounds in 3 days! Yikes.

Jhorner: My hubby likes to dance at the deck parties more than I do. I don't think there are other activities during the party. What is your first name? Jack? (You know, like Little Jack Horner, sat in a corner. . . Sorry, couldn't resist! :teeth: )

Sqiggle: Which side is the starboard side? The side facing the terminal, or the side facing the water?

jwann & Bonnie - CONGRATULATIONS! That's just great. Looks like my OT will be at least 3 more weeks; but I am being more careful.
Starboard side is to the dock.
Gotta go fix dinner.

fran

Squiggle - I hope you can see the light at the end of your OT tunnel!

What will we wear to our DIS meet so we can recognize eachother??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter