December 1, 2012 - Fantasy Eastern to San Juan!!!

The cruise was great. The Monarch of the Seas is a beautiful ship, and it's a shame she will be leaving the Royal Caribbean fleet next March. But, we laughed and we sang and we laughed some more.

The food was really good, and we were seated with the most delightful folks. One couple were celebrating their 50th anniversary. Since the gent of the couple was the only male there, many jokes were made. And all my friends got along well, which was one thing I had been worried about.

Also, RC decided that we should not have been allowed to book 4 adults into our cabin, so they gave us an extra one (also ocean view). I'm thinking the mistake was originally allowed because we changed the date and added a person while staying in the same cabin.

Coco Cay was lovely, but the snorkel vest they make you rent is horribly gadgety and heavy and has a long snorkel like tube attached which whacks you in the arm. But I got some great footage of a sting ray, so I forgave them.

That is cool getting another cabin. :thumbsup2. Best part no charge.

Glad you had a good time.

:surfweb:

woody73 said:
Speaking of snorkeling, is anyone planning to snorkel at St John?

My DW won't be snorkeling and plans to relax on the beach. I'm looking for a snorkel buddy or two. One of the tips I heard is not to snorkel alone. My DW can watch our valuables while we're in the water.

Woody

We are going to be doing the sea blaster. Have you tried the St. John forum for that other cruise discussion board?

To be honest, my first snorkelling expedition on Coco Cay, I went alone. In my own defense, I didn't go out past the markers, and there were lifeguards.

. . . Have you tried the St. John forum for that other cruise discussion board?
Not yet, maybe I'll take a look.

On one Disney Magic cruise, I snorkeled at St John, having found a buddy on our cruise meet thread. That turned out to be a good thing for her, since she experienced a leg cramp and I had to help her back to shore. From that experience, I try to find a snorkel buddy whenever possible. You never know.

Woody

Hello my fellow Fantasy Cruisers! As of August 31, 2012

Below is the list of people that are participating in the Fish Extender exchange so far.

If you sent me and e mail or PM and do not see your name please re send. I do not have it, sorry.

Also, everyone has two adults in the room except were I have it listed.
The ones that have ** in front of them have one adult in the room. The ones that have *** have 3 adults in the room and the ones that have **** have 4 adults in a room.

So far there are 20 cabins.

Please keep in mind the cut off to participate in the Fish Extender exchange is October 16, 2012. This way it gives everyone time to get there items.
If any one would like a list with room numbers and such before Dec 1st send me an e mail (girlwolf@excite.com) or PM me your e mail address and after the cut off I will send you the spreadsheet

Time4DisneyNow & Time2Go2Disney (Monika & Michael)
Disneyelf10 (Donna & Sean)
*** Wltdsnyfan & doctex DS (Flo, Dan)(Steven)
Moranclan5 + DD17 & DS13 (Bobby & Cindy)
Dstevens & Pjstevens (Dale & Patricia)
Mickeybeast ( Chuck & Karen)
Ajstaud (Jackie & Amanda)
Hilleary & Keith + DS14, DS12 & DS9
Mrstbalt (John & Jen) + DD12 & DD11
***DreamBound23 (Shawn, Stacey & (DM Melinda) + DD9 & DD4
999GhostLover(Erin &Tom) + DD8, DS4 & DS3
Eeyore77 (Jenn & Chris)
Lkcoasterdizfan ( Leslie K. & Peggy S. )
DebbieA (Al & Debbie)
CruisingGoddess (Rebecca & Chris)
***kimkatmom(DGram-Leslye, DD Kim, DS-Trent) +DGS3, DGS1
Jen & Sharon (DMom-Jen, DGram-Sharon) + DD11
Dress & Gargoyle007 ( Debbie & Gary)
***heatherLOVESmickey & TheViking (Heather & Erik) + DM, DS16, DD14, DS11 (2 rooms, 3 Adults & 3 children)​

Happy Saturday, everyone! It is 13 weeks until we set sail. Looking forward to checking out the nightclubs.

Online check-in complete, excursions acquired: now it's all over but the waiting. Should I book a character call for DH?

So excited!! Just got our excursion and Palo booked about an hour ago - it's getting so close!

Glad you got what you wanted! We have Palo brunch. Love the brunch.
Yes, it is getting closer. It will be here before we know it.:woohoo:

Online check-in complete, excursions acquired: now it's all over but the waiting. Should I book a character call for DH?

Glad you got what you wanted to.:thumbsup2 I say go for it. Get him the call. I did it for my husband and he was looking at his phone like who is calling. When he answered he just laughed.:)

We booked Palo lunch too :) and pirates league for DS and DD :)
Plus on-line check in - done!
89 days til we leave!

We booked Palo lunch too :) and pirates league for DS and DD :)
Plus on-line check in - done!
89 days til we leave!

:cool1: glad you got what you wanted. Makes it feel real once you get to do all of that. Now it is time to start thinking on what to bring.

I know here I will be wearing a heavy coat by the time we leave, so I have to leaves things out for the cruise

Would love to book a call for my DH but the problem is he would never answer the phone. He would say I'm on vacation! :rotfl2:

Next job is door decorations! Finally pulled out my magnets from last cruise to see what I can use & what new ones I need to make! :artist:

Would love to book a call for my DH but the problem is he would never answer the phone. He would say I'm on vacation! :rotfl2:

Next job is door decorations! Finally pulled out my magnets from last cruise to see what I can use & what new ones I need to make! :artist:

Go for it. You can have them call nw he does not suspect it.

We have the room number on our door magnets for oth cruises. I just want to cover the room number. It is a shame not to use again

It will be myself, my husband, and our two kids (Max, 5 and Alexis, 3). It's actually Alexis's 3rd birthday on Dec 1st, so it's bound to be a magical day!!! :) And our anniversary is on the 8th...so what a week to spend on board!

Natalie

Welcome aboard Natalie and family!!!

Hello fellow cruisers....this will be DW and mine 30th Disney cruise.
Tom & Marilou

Welcome aboard Tom & Marilou!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter