Dec 4 2013 - 4 nights of Magic from Miami

Can I get some feed back on adding Eeyore77 or others to the FE? I just put the rules down that were set forth by all FE list before me. I know many people are trying to change schedules that got canceled from the first cruise. I have no problems with adding. Just don't want to make a decision without asking. Thanks:thumbsup2

Minniemoo- I just realized we were at Fort Wilderness at the same time! You were there for a week on Oct 12th and we checked in on the 16th. I some how missed that in the post. Anyway, hope you had a good time!:thumbsup2

We had a great time. We were there with my parents in loop 1100. I couldn't believe how perfect the weather was the entire time we were there. It was super and I hated to leave. The only thing that made it okay was knowing that I would be getting ready for this trip when I returned home. :goodvibes

You have Annette on this list, but her name is not on the final list. Is she still coming on the cruise? Is she an adult or a child.
Thank you for clarifying. :thumbsup2

Hi! Yes, she is still joining us. She's an adult (my sister).

The list as you have it above is correct :):cool1:

FINAL LIST FOR FISH EXTENDER

Everyone has confirmed!:thumbsup2 We are just waiting for one GTY room#

8548-Tinky624/Jamie, David, Tyler(3) Confirmed
8582-Minniemoomoo/Donald, Sonya Confirmed
2132-sbassgva/Susan, Jeanne Confirmed
8034-grlzmom/Jeanne, Eric, Holly(23), Chloe(12), Bella(10) and Nick(10)Confirmed
6071&6081-LazoFamily24Suzy, Ariel, AJ(7), Cristian(6), Brandon(2), Susan(GM) Confirmed
GTY-Friend of grlzmom/Maria, Sister Maria, Ivan(2)Confirmed
6141-CC Disney fan/Cecilia, Gus, Juan Francisco(8) Confirmed
2604-Airien/Airien, Robert, Demetri(4), Damon(20mos) Confirmed
8536-TheBeadPirate/Lori, Rick Confirmed
8538-nolacindy/Cindy, Gerald Confirmed

Still no stateroom# for Friend of grlzmom? I want to be sure I don't miss anything/anyone

Still no stateroom# for Friend of grlzmom? I want to be sure I don't miss anything/anyone

Also add Annette under stateroom 6081. See the above post.
I was thinking the same thing about the GTY. I can't believe they don't have a number as yet.

Sorry for delay in response we've been on the Magic and the Dream and just getting caught up

My friends are just assigned 6631 ;)

FINAL LIST WITH ALL ROOM NUMBERS!:thumbsup2

8034-grlzmom/Jeanne, Eric, Holly(23), Chloe(12), Bella(10) and Nick(10)Confirmed
6071&6081-LazoFamily24Suzy, Ariel, AJ(7), Cristian(6), Brandon(2), Susan(GM) Annette (sister)Confirmed
6631-Friend of grlzmom/Maria, Sister Maria, Ivan(2)Confirmed
5138-CC Disney fan/Cecilia, Gus, Juan Francisco(8) Confirmed

FINAL LIST WITH ALL ROOM NUMBERS!:thumbsup2

6071&6081-LazoFamily24Suzy, Ariel, AJ(7), Cristian(6), Brandon(2), Susan(GM) Annette (sister)Confirmed
6631-Friend of grlzmom/Maria, Sister Maria, Ivan(2)Confirmed
6141-CC Disney fan/Cecilia, Gus, Juan Francisco(8) Confirmed

Thank you so much for hosting the FE for this cruise. I personally appreciate it. Can't wait now!:thanks:

Hello everyone! Are you excited??? :cheer2:
We decided to go for an upgrade and change our inside to a nice verandah. I don't have the stateroom number yet. I'll let you know ASAP!!!
I can't wait one more day!!!

CC Disney fan said:
Hello everyone! Are you excited??? :cheer2:
We decided to go for an upgrade and change our inside to a nice verandah. I don't have the stateroom number yet. I'll let you know ASAP!!!
I can't wait one more day!!!

How wonderful for you! Unfortunately you have to wait one more day.. +20 haha!
Really getting excited here as well

Just booked today. Can't believe setting sail in 3 weeks! It's me, DH, and DD (9). We've been on many DCL cruises. This will be my 18th, DH 16th, and DD 13th. Living near Orlando, we always cruise out of Port Canaveral. Making the trip to Miami for this one. Out of my element, only been to Miami a few times (cruised on Carnival once out of Miami). Anyone know of a hotel near the port with a park and cruise option? I think we will be driving down Tuesday after DD gets out of school.

Stephanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter