• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dec 4 2013 - 4 nights of Magic from Miami

We are in the process of leaving WDW and heading to Vero for the night. Driving to the Miami airport to return rental car in the am. Then picking up shuttle to port. It will be a crazy morning tomorrow but once we are on the ship we can relax and enjoy the cruise!
The best is spending my birthday on Castaway Cay! What great luck!

In the car rider line at school to pick up Kayla, then we are Miami bound. Safe travels everyone. Only 1 more sleep on land!

FINAL LIST WITH ALL ROOM NUMBERS!:thumbsup2

FINAL LIST FOR FISH EXTENDER

8548-Tinky624/Jamie, David, Tyler(3) Confirmed
8582-Minniemoomoo/Donald, Sonya Confirmed
2132-sbassgva/Susan, Jeanne Confirmed
8034-grlzmom/Jeanne, Eric, Holly(23), Chloe(12), Bella(10) and Nick(10)Confirmed
6071&6081-LazoFamily24Suzy, Ariel, AJ(7), Cristian(6), Brandon(2), Susan(GM) Annette (sister)Confirmed
6631-Friend of grlzmom/Maria, Sister Maria, Ivan(2)Confirmed
5138-CC Disney fan/Cecilia, Gus, Juan Francisco(8) Confirmed
2604-Airien/Airien, Robert, Demetri(4), Damon(20mos) Confirmed
8536-TheBeadPirate/Lori, Rick Confirmed
8538-nolacindy/Cindy, Gerald Confirmed

HELLO EVERYONE!!! I am sure you all are as excited as we are! We can't wait to board tomorrow :)

Disney Cruise Line called us yesterday that according to a "maintenance" problem they will be moving my other cabin "6081" to "6069" instead.

I know this is super late in the game - but we just got the call yesterday. If you get a chance to see this and can update your list. Please change cabin 6081 to 6069.

THank you all!!! Wishing you a MAGICAL cruise tomorrow :)

Suzy

P.S. Trying to keep positive regarding the "maintenance" issue they are referring too.. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Suzy here is wishing your family extra pixie dust for an incredible stateroom change. Lets keep a good thought. We can't wait to board the new Magic.

We are in the process of leaving WDW and heading to Vero for the night. Driving to the Miami airport to return rental car in the am. Then picking up shuttle to port. It will be a crazy morning tomorrow but once we are on the ship we can relax and enjoy the cruise!
The best is spending my birthday on Castaway Cay! What great luck!

Have a wonderful birthday in Castaway Cay.

So are we!!! The ship looks beautiful but different. I missed coming in the lower level as in Port Canaveral. It was good to see old Cruise CM that we haven't seen in a few years!!!
Lets Sail Away!!!

Thank you to all in the first FE group for the amazing gifts! Such talented folks on one cruise ship! Thank you and Merry Christmas to all for a Happy New Year.

Had a wonderful time on the Magic! Hope everyone enjoyed the FE as much as we did. Tyler sure loved finding little treats every time we would come back to the room. He would run down the hall just to be the first to the door. Thank you to all and Merry Christmas :santa:

Thank you everyone for the lovely FE gifts this cruise! :) All of the gifts were wonderful, very creative, detailed, and thought out. A big thank you from our whole family to all of you! We had a great cruise and our looking forward to our next one hopefully on the Fantasy next year!

Happy Holidays and hope to cruise with you all again sometime soon!

Suzy and the Lazo Family

We hope everyone had a great cruise! Last minute FE...huge thanks from our family to yours! It was so great to be back on the Magic...and we loved the AquaDunk! Hope everyone had safe travels home...and that we're all back on board real soon!

We had an amazing time...thanks for all the wonderful gifts from last minute FE!! Merry Christmas & a Happy 2014!! Hope there lots of DCL sailing in the new year!!

What a great cruise! Four days was way too short though. We loved our FE gifts!!! This was our first short cruise and I was so used to the packing light for transatlantic and one gift per cabin - we were surprised! Thank you so much! We finally made it home last night as we were flying standby and our portion of Texas was iced under, so flights were backlogged. Our snowglobe even made it home safely in our checked bag :) :thumbsup2

Booked a dummy cruise for next holiday season. Not sure if it will be that exact one but it was worth booking to explore further when back home. Y'all have a great Christmas and holiday season!

Thank you for all those fantastic FE gifts, Juan Francisco was really surprised we he found every day something diferent on our door! we booked a dummy date to Alaska!!!!

So what did everyone get/give? I'm curious to know!!
Booked my Alaska cruise for June-- so excited!

Hi everyone...our cruise was great!!!! Thank you for the FE gifts, David was sooo excited every time he got to the cabin...can't wait for our cruise on the fantasy in June ⚓

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter