Dec 11 Wonder-Anyone yet?

Spent today at Magic Kingdom, our first time here at Christmas. Was expecting WAY more decorations. Main Street is spectacular, but the rest of the park especially Tomorrowland basically is ignoring the holiday. Lines in the morning are REALLY short, but the afternoon waits are similar to the summer for Fantasyland. Weather is warm in the afternoons and cool (cold to me) like 50ish in the evenings. We're staying at the CSR,LOVE it. Wish we would have gotten a place closer to the pool (wish I had read disboards about the resorts) Am debating going to the MVCPP (or whatever the name is) it's SO expensive and it's like Disney is double charging me for the day to stay past 6PM ($41.25) Any other questions? When is pirate night, there are some cute things at POC ride, but expensive. See you 12/11

Pirate Night is on Tuesday 13th pirate:
========================
my Wife & I love the MVMCP ::MickeyMo
if weather behaves :umbrella:
-
Love The Wrap Around Fireworks
will watch them from inside MK on Thursday :earseek:
and from the Poly on Friday :earseek:
-
=======================
Big15Foot :paw:

Will be checking into the Poly this Morning; :cool1:
forecast is for calling for up to 1.5" of rain thru friday; :umbrella:
See U :wave2: All Sunday :sunny:
==================
Big15Foot :paw:

BIGFOOT15 is right, it's supposed to dump tonight and tomorrow. Since alot of EPCOT is inside, we're saving it for tomorrow. Going to the AK early today to try to beat the rain! :umbrella:

Be there tomorrow! Leaving tonight.

No rain please! High 70's would be muchly appreciated.

Please see what you can do for us. Thanks LOL :sunny:

We're leaving tomorrow night and I'm not packed yet! :crazy2: And I have to work today and tomorrow!

Did I mention we're getting a snowy/icy storm tonight into tomorrow! I am gonna need that margarita before I even get in the car (don't worry I have a designated driver! DH has taken the week off and will sleep all day in preparation of the loooong drive) :love:

I'm gonna need a vacation before my vacation! :rotfl:

A little snow and Ice is nothing... we're getting 2 feet of snow! :cold: Maybe a blizzard according to Accuweather. Yippy, cannot wait to smell the de-icer on the plane!

Leaving in the morning! If I don't have it, I'm buying it!

See you at the Sail Away party, Deck 10!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
:confused3 I don't know which weather model the weather people were looking at, but we're not getting 1 to 2 feet of snow... :cheer2: Looks more like 1 - 4 inches before it's done. :cool1:

We are jealous PattyPB. Have a safe trip down. That goes for all! See you at deck 10 at the sail away party.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Oh boy, if this wind keeps up, we might not need a plane to get to FL. Just a Kite. :earseek:

Had the day from ^&*( at work today! I'm taking it as a good sign - kinda like a bad rehersal the night before a show opens. So the cruise should be FABULOUS using this analogy! :banana: :banana:

Off to do some last minute ironing - stop laughing all of you :teeth:

Wishing everyone safe and stressfree traveling! See you all on Deck 10 on Sunday and I'm brining extra bubbles! :wave:

Our plane leaves in about 12 hours! :cool1: :cool1:

See you all on Deck 10!!

Can't wait to get to somewhere warm! :sunny:

Oh... Bubbles, bubbles, My bubbles... OK sorry I've watched finding Nemo too many times.

:badpc: we squish the bad people at work ... Sorry no Pinching finger available.

Be safe ....
:rotfl: Ironing.... To quote my 2yo DD 'Auntie, you so silly'

No blues yet-but then again I'm still at the Yacht club!

Nice to meet Misha and family on deck 10-was anyone else up there?

I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to meet more people. Had my bright lime green scarf on my bag!

Looks like you had a safe trip home! :wave:

So sorry we never managed to meet up with any of the rest of you. :sad1: We wandered Deck 10 for a while, and asked several parties if they were disboarders :disrocks: . Boy did we get some confused :confused3 looks! Like we were crazy or something. Although we had a great time :cool1: :cool1: meeting up with other Dis Crazy People & CM's!

Mental note for next year; it's a large deck / boat, need to detail time / place in a bit more specific detail.

no doubt! Wish we could have met more of you too! Next time right?!

Hi All,
We enjoyed meeting Mom Rules - stoke of genius with that lime green scarf! Gotta admit it took several "walk by"s before I got up the nerve to ask if she was a disboarder! :goodvibes

I'm sorry we didn't get to meet more of you! Definitely should have made back up plans for the rain! You live and learn!

The kids had a great time - hard to get them out of the kids clubs once I got them in! Me and DH had some fun grown up time too!

Just so much to do and not enough hours in the day! We spent some time at Universal after the cruise - the rides were nothing compared to the last night on the ship :sick: That's what I get for thinking I could do without the bonine for a day - ug! If it weren't for my DH we would still be on the ship repacking!

Now to go do all the laundry...... :earboy2:

And wait for the bills to hit.... :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter