Deborah's 30 Day Challenge (comments welcomed!) Final Weigh-in

Thanks, Tracy!

Day 14 (yesterday): I did Fat Burning Blast yet again. DBF watched me and thought it was a good workout.

Weigh In #2:
Me 123.5
DBF 169.5

I gained half a pound :( and he lost half a pound. :D I'm trying not to be frustrated about the small gain. I know I feel and look better - even a friend of DBF's commented this week that he thought I lost weight. I did lose a half an inch at my waist!

Deborah!:) I always forget that these journals are at the top of the page, and I was so happy to see your name! I love the pictures of all your babies and your little 1/2 baby, too! I'm sorry about Copper Ann. :( We had a little Boo, too. She's with Copper Ann.

Way to go with all your consistent exercise! You are doing an awesome job! I was doing The FIRM exclusively but have now moved on to Cathe Friedrich workouts--I call her The Insane Fitness Beast!:faint:

Don't be discouraged about your 1/2 pound gain! It could be something as simple as hydration. (It is frustrating, though, isn't it?):mad: I'm so proud of you for working with such dedication and consistency--are you a little Devil With A Red Dress On, yet? Keep it up, Deborah--YOU RULE!:cool1:

:wave2: luvmydogs! I can't believe you remember the red dress. I stalled on my program so I didn't end up wearing it for our first anniversary. The winner of our challenge gets to chose any restaurant for our dinner celebration. I have already told my DBF that even if I don't win I am wearing the red dress that night! :smooth: I think he is excited to finally see me in it. I tried it on last week - it definitely fits, I just want to look amazing in it.

Sorry about your Boo. :( Its good to know they are waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge.

Your journey just continues to inspire me. When I get up to your level of fitness, I'll have to check out Cathe Friedrick. ;) Do you have before and after pictures posted on line? Thanks once again for your encouragement!

:wave: Hi Deborah,
Don't let that 1/2 a pound discourage you. It's the inches that really matter (along with how you look and feel) ::yes:: . WTG losing that 1/2 inch :thewave: !

Vald, I know you are right!

Day 16: Ab Sculpt. Ok, this didn't really feel like much exercise but I guess it counts. I also walked my pooches again. :D

I went to the doctor today and my blood pressure is the lowest it has ever been (104/60). I was a little worried it might be a little too low, but DBF said it is fine.

Hi Deborah!

Great news about your blood pressure! Mine really came down also when I lost weight and exercised (It's really amazing what losing 110 pounds will do for one's health!:hyper: ).

Great job getting in your exercise even though you didn't really feel like it--I have those days, too! I bet it's fun walking all the babies! I remember when I first saw that pic of you and Harley--I swear that picture should be on a tourism brochure for Colorado or Alaska or some state with cold weather and mountains. "Come visit Colorado! All the women here are as gorgeous as this, and they all have big, beautiful dogs!" It's just such a outdoorsy, pretty picture.:)

To answer your question, I don't have any pre-weight loss photos--on the internet or anywhere else. I never let anyone take my picture, and if someone did, I would always try to steal it and tear it up. That's how nasty my self-image was. But now--shoot away! We were on a cruise a few weeks ago and the whole time I made dh take pics of ds8 and me--it was a nice feeling. My driver's license is still of me heavy. It honestly looks like a different person.

Congratulations on all your hard work, Deborah! You are just jammin'!:cool1:

Thank you! :D I so understand about pictures. When I was heavier, I hated to have my pic taken. My boyfriend loves photograpy. I still don't enjoy it, but it is not painful like it was in the past. Maybe some day I'll enjoy it like you do now! Glad you had fun on your cruise!!

Day 17: Your Personal Best Workout

Day 18: Cardio Sculpt

Great job on the exercising.

I've been looking for new fitness dvds/tapes to try out and I think I may try a few of the ones you mentioned.

Keep up the hard work!!

:wave2: Hi Deborah,
Great news about the blood pressure! Mine has also gone down and I've only lost about ten pounds (need to lose another 25-30). It's a great feeling knowing that you are working toward a healthier you, isn't it? Wishing you a wonderful day :sunny: !

:cheer2: GO DEBORAH GO!!! :cheer2: You're doing such an awesome job--a big WOO HOO to you!:thewave:

Great job on your consistent exercise, Deborah! Maximum Cardio Burn has always been one of my favorites. I always giggle when Allie says "hiccup!" during the ab section!:rolleyes: I'm cheering for you to beat that dbf of yours! What restaurant are you choosing when (yes, I said WHEN, not IF!:) ) you win?

Keep jammin', Deborah, you're doing an awesome job!:cool1:

Deborah, I've just caught up on your journal!! You are almost 2/3 done - no time to slow down now!! I bet you'll be lookin' great, no matter who picks the restaurant!

I think that extra half pound you gained was muscle from all those workouts! That would explain why you went down in inches but up on the scale! I'd much rather have smaller measurements than a smaller scale number! ::yes::

I'm sending you :sunny: and best wishes for a wonderful holiday weekend! Don't overindulge - your contest is almost over!!

Hey Deborah,
You are doing a fantastic job! Keep up the good work!:Pinkbounc Have a safe and Happy Fourth of July weekend!

Tracy:wave2:

Thanks once again for all of the encouragement. You guys are the BEST! I haven't decided yet which restaurant I'll pick when (;) ) I win - I've narrowed it between The Melting Pot and Sambuca Jazz Cafe.

Day 20: Body Sculpt (lower body). I was short on time yesterday so I only did the lower body portion. I really think this video works my thighs the hardest! :D

Deborah~
I did Body Sculpt yesterday too! I did the entire video and let's just say that my muscles are crying today!:sad: ;) I think that lower body workout is one of the toughest I have ever done.::yes:: It's funny because my muscles haven't really been sore after doing this tape for awhile now. My legs, fanny, and triceps are feeling it today though.::yes:: :crazy: Have a great Fourth of July weekend!

Keep up the good work!!!

Tracy:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter