Debby Doesn’t Get Us Down On Our Mother/Daughter Trip!- June 2012 TR- Link to the TR!

disneyaddict101 said:
Me too! But today was kind of a do nothing day because of that darn snow storm, so i had some time to catch up!

Yup! That's the best part of a snow storm! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

emma212010 said:
I hope you still have power! We didn't lose it at all! :cool1: Just A LOT of snow left over! :sad2:

It flickered but were all set! The hockey game me and my bf were supposed to go to got postponed though/: Bummer!

emma212010 said:
Oh no! :sad1: I hope it's rescheduled sometime soon! How frustrating!

It was! Tuesday night is date night now! Haha:) just found out he has something he forgot to give me from his WDW trip! Trying to break him and get him to tell me what it is...not working out too well! Haah

disneyaddict101 said:
It was! Tuesday night is date night now! Haha:) just found out he has something he forgot to give me from his WDW trip! Trying to break him and get him to tell me what it is...not working out too well! Haah

Good!

Hahaha Awww that's frustrating!! I'm such a nosy person that DBF has such a hard time keeping a secret from me! Lol!

Im nosey too! All i got out of him so far was that it's a stuffed animal! haha we actually had an "argument" last night too about who likes Disney more! I won! Haha:p

disneyaddict101 said:
Im nosey too! All i got out of him so far was that it's a stuffed animal! haha we actually had an "argument" last night too about who likes Disney more! I won! Haha:p

Cute!!! I'm taking DBF for his first time in June! I hope he falls in love with it like I am! :) if not I'd be so sad!

emma212010 said:
Cute!!! I'm taking DBF for his first time in June! I hope he falls in love with it like I am! :) if not I'd be so sad!

Haha it's hard not to fall in love with Disney! DBF goes every year. So jealous! Haha he decided that if were still together in the summer of 2015 hes gunna take me for a week or two, i wont complain! Haha:p i hope your DBF enjoys it! But if he's anythinf like my DBF he wont be able to get enough of it! Which just means more trips for you guys! Haha:)

disneyaddict101 said:
Haha it's hard not to fall in love with Disney! DBF goes every year. So jealous! Haha he decided that if were still together in the summer of 2015 hes gunna take me for a week or two, i wont complain! Haha:p i hope your DBF enjoys it! But if he's anythinf like my DBF he wont be able to get enough of it! Which just means more trips for you guys! Haha:)

That is awesome!!! I really hope that happens! Haha! I think he already has some preconceived ideas and I just hope he goes in with an open mind! I'm just worried about his first impression, you know?

emma212010 said:
That is awesome!!! I really hope that happens! Haha! I think he already has some preconceived ideas and I just hope he goes in with an open mind! I'm just worried about his first impression, you know?

Me too! Haha:) and yeah, i get where your coming from! Id be worried too but when he see how excited you are itll be hard for him not to be :p my bff was kinda like that. Shes still never been, but her fam is going and she is refusing to go, so i keep having to tell her about all the thrill rides! Maybe thatll help him. By showing him all the thrill rides, or going to DTD? Always fun down there! :)

disneyaddict101 said:
Me too! Haha:) and yeah, i get where your coming from! Id be worried too but when he see how excited you are itll be hard for him not to be :p my bff was kinda like that. Shes still never been, but her fam is going and she is refusing to go, so i keep having to tell her about all the thrill rides! Maybe thatll help him. By showing him all the thrill rides, or going to DTD? Always fun down there! :)

Yeah that's true! I bet he'll like the thrill rides a lot! It's just hard to sit down and talk about Disney because he loses interest! Haha!! When it gets closer I'm sure he'll get excited!

emma212010 said:
Yeah that's true! I bet he'll like the thrill rides a lot! It's just hard to sit down and talk about Disney because he loses interest! Haha!! When it gets closer I'm sure he'll get excited!

Haha! Taking him on like its a small world may not be his thing so thrill rides are probably best! Haha but then again my DBF likes it!(i think he just likes it because he knows i hate it lol!) Thrill rides arent my thing but its pretty safe to say 99.9% of guys love em! Haha

disneyaddict101 said:
Haha! Taking him on like its a small world may not be his thing so thrill rides are probably best! Haha but then again my DBF likes it!(i think he just likes it because he knows i hate it lol!) Thrill rides arent my thing but its pretty safe to say 99.9% of guys love em! Haha

Oh yeah, Small World may have to be a bribe :) haha! I love thrill rides so I have no problem focusing on them! You got lucky big time! A guy who loves cheesy thing like Small World?!! That's amazing! Hahaha

emma212010 said:
Oh yeah, Small World may have to be a bribe :) haha! I love thrill rides so I have no problem focusing on them! You got lucky big time! A guy who loves cheesy thing like Small World?!! That's amazing! Hahaha

Haha he's a total dork! He always asks how come i can hate such a classic like that haha! Hes a cheesy guy, he got me legos at the lego store in DTD, we both love legos haha. Its crazy. My mom calls him the male me!:p we actually have the same birthday too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter