Debby Doesn’t Get Us Down On Our Mother/Daughter Trip!- June 2012 TR- Link to the TR!

reddfrogg said:
The waffle looks amazing!!!:):):)

I want one now!!!! Not down there til March 17th!! :sad1:

It was sooooo good!!!! It's at the Sleepy Hollow quick service place right near the Christmas shop in Liberty Square! March is coming right up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

disneyaddict101 said:
Haha he's a total dork! He always asks how come i can hate such a classic like that haha! Hes a cheesy guy, he got me legos at the lego store in DTD, we both love legos haha. Its crazy. My mom calls him the male me!:p we actually have the same birthday too!

Awwww omg that is adorable!!! You guys are perfect! <3

emma212010 said:
Awwww omg that is adorable!!! You guys are perfect! <3

Aw thanks! Haha hes a good guy! I just had to tell him about how i have to go to CHAD on the 20th for some x-rays and heart tests. Poor things more worried than i am! Haha:)

Aw thanks! Haha hes a good guy! I just had to tell him about how i have to go to CHAD on the 20th for some x-rays and heart tests. Poor things more worried than i am! Haha:)

Aww!! I bet he is worried!! :worried: Wait, CHAD?? Are you in New Hampshire?

PS, are you ok??

emma212010 said:
Aww!! I bet he is worried!! :worried: Wait, CHAD?? Are you in New Hampshire?

PS, are you ok??

Yup, haha are you?. And yeah, i just have this weird thing where my heart will be pounding like i just ran for a while and it gets hard to breath at weird times. Like if im in bed at night. We think it's anxiety but were making sure!

Yup, haha are you?. And yeah, i just have this weird thing where my heart will be pounding like i just ran for a while and it gets hard to breath at weird times. Like if im in bed at night. We think it's anxiety but were making sure!

OMG, we are the same person! I have the same problems!!!!! I have a supra ventricular tachycardia that is caused by adreneline! We think it's anxiety too and I'm on this medication for beta blockers which kinda works! I really hope it is an anxiety thing and I grow out of it, but I don't think I will. :sad2: It's just really annoying- and kinda scary!!!! The doctors don't know EXACTLY what it is because my stress test showed nothing, but I did have an episode while I was hooked up to the machine. They didn't get the whole thing, but they did catch the end and that's why they think it's the supraventricular tachycardia. I had to wear this awful heart monitor thing for like 3 days, but nothing showed up! Of course! :mad: Anyway, I really hope they find out what it is!

And I am from VT, but I go to school in New Hamphsire! What small world!!

emma212010 said:
OMG, we are the same person! I have the same problems!!!!! I have a supra ventricular tachycardia that is caused by adreneline! We think it's anxiety too and I'm on this medication for beta blockers which kinda works! I really hope it is an anxiety thing and I grow out of it, but I don't think I will. :sad2: It's just really annoying- and kinda scary!!!! The doctors don't know EXACTLY what it is because my stress test showed nothing, but I did have an episode while I was hooked up to the machine. They didn't get the whole thing, but they did catch the end and that's why they think it's the supraventricular tachycardia. I had to wear this awful heart monitor thing for like 3 days, but nothing showed up! Of course! :mad: Anyway, I really hope they find out what it is!

And I am from VT, but I go to school in New Hamphsire! What small world!!

No way! Thats so cool!(not the heart thing...the school in nh thing! Haha)
How is that monitor thing anyway? My aunt is a nurse and said i may have to wear one for a few days, or up to a month. And it always works like that! It happens ALL the time, then when you want it to it doesnt! Haha

No way! Thats so cool!(not the heart thing...the school in nh thing! Haha)
How is that monitor thing anyway? My aunt is a nurse and said i may have to wear one for a few days, or up to a month. And it always works like that! It happens ALL the time, then when you want it to it doesnt! Haha

I know!! I have an apartment with my DBF in Sunapee, so that's where I "live" but I'm actually FROM VT!

Honestly, the heart monitor seemed cool for the first 10 minutes and then it just got annoying!! I had to wear one for 48 or 72 hours or something and couldn't get it wet. It kind of hurt when they put it on becuase they like sandpaper your skin so it sticks! haha, I was like um, ow!! Actually, you can see in some of my TR photos these red circle things on my chest- yeah they're from the monitor. They're fading now, but the trip was like 3 weeks after the test, so they were really noticable! I just wish they picked somehting up! It never happens when you want it to!

emma212010 said:
I know!! I have an apartment with my DBF in Sunapee, so that's where I "live" but I'm actually FROM VT!

Honestly, the heart monitor seemed cool for the first 10 minutes and then it just got annoying!! I had to wear one for 48 or 72 hours or something and couldn't get it wet. It kind of hurt when they put it on becuase they like sandpaper your skin so it sticks! haha, I was like um, ow!! Actually, you can see in some of my TR photos these red circle things on my chest- yeah they're from the monitor. They're fading now, but the trip was like 3 weeks after the test, so they were really noticable! I just wish they picked somehting up! It never happens when you want it to!

Ugh, sounds annoying! Now i sure hope i dont have to wear it for a month! And this is gunna sound horrible, but i have no idea were Sunapee is haha! I think i have a general idea, isnt it in kinda sorta the pawtuckaway area? Or at least up there? I really have no idea haha

emma212010 said:

And what exacty is that thing the doctors think it is? Told my DBF and he looked it up and is now freaking out haha

Ugh, sounds annoying! Now i sure hope i dont have to wear it for a month! And this is gunna sound horrible, but i have no idea were Sunapee is haha! I think i have a general idea, isnt it in kinda sorta the pawtuckaway area? Or at least up there? I really have no idea haha

Actually, come to think of it, I had to wear another one that was waterproof and a lot smaller. That one was on for a longer time, but I just don't remember very well! It was really just an inconvenience! I hope you don't have to either!!

Sunapee is near Newport, New London, ummmm I'm really not good with New Hampshire geography yet! Haha! It's off I89, like in between West Leb and Concord. (I know that's a long distance, but I can't think of another way to describe it! hahaha!)

emma212010 said:
Actually, come to think of it, I had to wear another one that was waterproof and a lot smaller. That one was on for a longer time, but I just don't remember very well! It was really just an inconvenience! I hope you don't have to either!!

Sunapee is near Newport, New London, ummmm I'm really not good with New Hampshire geography yet! Haha! It's off I89, like in between West Leb and Concord. (I know that's a long distance, but I can't think of another way to describe it! hahaha!)

Ive been here for 17 years and still nt good with it! Haha and the thing the doctors think it is? Do you know anything about it?

And what exacty is that thing the doctors think it is? Told my DBF and he looked it up and is now freaking out haha

Omg, don't freak out! It's not life threatening or anything!! It's mostly just a quality of life thing. The symptoms for me were dizziness, short of breath, pounding heart, and really hot and like I needed to sit down. The doctors said it was a cluster of cells in my heart that were firing and making my heart beat really fast from adreneline spikes. The meds I'm on blocks the adreneline, in theory stopping the cells from firing when they aren't supposed to!

emma212010 said:
Omg, don't freak out! It's not life threatening or anything!! It's mostly just a quality of life thing. The symptoms for me were dizziness, short of breath, pounding heart, and really hot and like I needed to sit down. The doctors said it was a cluster of cells in my heart that were firing and making my heart beat from adreneline spikes. The meds I'm on blocks the adreneline, in theory stopping the cells from firing when they aren't supposed to!

Haha thank you! And sorry for askig twice! Haha:) hes calming down a bit now haha. I guess thats what you get for looking it up! :p

And the doctor really sat down and explained EVERYTHING to me! Like he spent a good hour just talking to me! I love Dartmouth!!

emma212010 said:
And the doctor really sat down and explained EVERYTHING to me! Like he spent a good hour just talking to me! I love Dartmouth!!

Dartmouth is really good my normal talked sat down and talked to me about it. Sayig that its probably anxiety since i have a long history with it. But were just making sure. Its reall reassuring haha i still cant get over that you live in nh! Haha so weird!

Dartmouth is really good my normal talked sat down and talked to me about it. Sayig that its probably anxiety since i have a long history with it. But were just making sure. Its reall reassuring haha i still cant get over that you live in nh! Haha so weird!

Yeah, I grew up going to CVH which is in Central Vermont and it was just horrible! We had some bad experiences there, so when I was proabably a freshman in high school we switched to Dartmouth and have been going there ever since. It's only 45 min from my house in Vermont. Now that I'm in college, it's just a lot more convenient. Plus their cardiology area is so much nicer than CVH or anywhere else!

I love meeting people uphere who love Disney! It never happens!!

emma212010 said:
Yeah, I grew up going to CVH which is in Central Vermont and it was just horrible! We had some bad experiences there, so when I was proabably a freshman in high school we switched to Dartmouth and have been going there ever since. It's only 45 min from my house in Vermont. Now that I'm in college, it's just a lot more convenient. Plus their cardiology area is so much nicer than CVH or anywhere else!

I love meeting people uphere who love Disney! It never happens!!

I really doesnt! Haha i love knowing that people here are just as crazy as me haha, my DBF is always saying something about needing couple friends like us, which around here... Arent any! Haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter