Dear Disney, Please make DBF fall in love w/you! - a PTR (MEMORY OF THE DAY 5/27!)

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by kaos928, May 4, 2009.

1. DisneyFaeriePrincess

DisneyFaeriePrincess Chocolate and Mickey, what else could be better.

Ooo I can't wait to see what that is!!! Yeah we always figure, hey we don't know anyone here, we're at disney, and we'll never see these people again, it's ok if we act like complete idiots, it's fun!!!!!
    Haha, I can so picture this right now. I remember those balls and I always wanted to steal some! My parents would never let my brother and me get away with it!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kaos928

kaos928 Mouseketeer

Yeah I don't know what my parents were thinking! We probably just ignored our mom and dad probably just laughed :rotfl:

4. JenAusty

JenAusty Mrs. Incredible

great memories! I love space mountian. It was closed during this last trip.. and it was sad but we look forward to the refurshished ride next time! hehe

5. kaos928

kaos928 Mouseketeer

Yeah it's going to be closed during our trip, too. :sad2: But I'm excited that it will be refurbished! It was getting pretty jerky last I remember.

6. kaos928

kaos928 Mouseketeer

Update!!​

We have switched our arriving flight! Since they changed our flight time we got to switch for free!! We will now be arriving at the World 4 hours earlier :cheer2: Yes we do have to leave at the crack of dawn (6am) and we now have a layover instead of a direct flight (only like an hour) but I don't care cuz it means more time at WDW :goodvibes And we won't be so rushed after we arrive, we will actually have some time to relax (if a allow that :rotfl:)

7. DisneyFaeriePrincess

Yay! More time at Disney! Woohoo!! That's awesome! And don't be silly there will be no time to relax!!! :rotfl:

8. Vallie

Vallie DIS Veteran

:banana::banana::banana: YAYAY!!! for more time at Disney!!! Thats awesome! we get there super late on our first day :( but we also leave later on our last day so i guess it evens out!

9. kaos928

kaos928 Mouseketeer

I know, who am I trying to kid? :rotfl: But I may have to make some time to relax in order to keep DBF happy so I'll at least say I'll try!

Yeah we have to leave SUPER early on our last day :sad2:

10. DisneyFaeriePrincess

Haha, yeah gotta at least try to keep them happy, they have to love disney, right!!!