Dear Disney: Please bring back Bear in the Big Blue House!!!

We loved Bear in the Big Blue House and Stanley and Rolly Polly Ollie, that entire Playhouse Disney time period was the best programing!

My older two are 17 and 15 and even now they look at the Disney shows and mention how much better it was "back when they were kids!" haha!
How could I forget Stanley?!? DS9 wants to be a zookeeper and Stanley would've been perfect for him to watch when he was younger.

We loved it too. I sang the Shadow lullaby for years... We talked about how she and her shadow friends watched over you to keep you safe at night!

I have to admit that I liked a lot of the kids shows when DS was little. I like Sesame Street, Rugrats, Blues Clues and the Puzzle Place. Does anyone remember these shows?

I have a special place in my heart for the Bear though.

Attachments

• bearbluehouse1.jpg
    bearbluehouse1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
I have to admit that I liked a lot of the kids shows when DS was little. I like Sesame Street, Rugrats, Blues Clues and the Puzzle Place. Does anyone remember these shows?

I have a special place in my heart for the Bear though.

I grew up watching SS and dd watched it as well. She watched Rugrats, Blues Clues. Rolie Polie Olie and Bob the Builder( can we build.it,yes we can lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter