Dear Disney: Please bring back Bear in the Big Blue House!!!

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
We introduced my 2 year old to the reruns on Youtube & she is hooked-she loves Bear!!!

I found her the soundtrack on Ebay to listen to in the car because she loves the songs, and am going to get her a stuffed animal found on Ebay. I wanted to make her a Bear in the Big Blue House themed birthday party, but I think it's going to be a challenge.

I have to admit, I think it's such a cute show, as compared to some of the other current Disney or Jim Henson shows out there for kids.

Bring back the Bear!!!!!!!!

When my kids were little they were into "The Busy World of Richard Scarry". It was hard to find anything but it was a lot of fun hunting. Ebay was definitely my friend. :)

Good luck finding more Bear stuff!

Oh man, I miss Bear in the Big Blue House so much. When Lynne Thigpen died my first thought was "so much for a Bear revival".

My oldest adored it, too. She also called him Cha Cha! We still have a Bear plate and bowl that get a lot of use, fifteen years later.

We bought a female black lab in 2003 and named her Shadow. Everyone has always assumed it's because she's black and I tell them no, she's named after a character from Bear and the Big Blue House.

And yes, I've sung the song to her. But I'll only admit that here. Hard to believe she'll be 12 this year, time flies.

My kids outgrew the show but I never did.

We introduced my 2 year old to the reruns on Youtube & she is hooked-she loves Bear!!!

I found her the soundtrack on Ebay to listen to in the car because she loves the songs, and am going to get her a stuffed animal found on Ebay. I wanted to make her a Bear in the Big Blue House themed birthday party, but I think it's going to be a challenge.

I have to admit, I think it's such a cute show, as compared to some of the other current Disney or Jim Henson shows out there for kids.

Bring back the Bear!!!!!!!!

We loved Bear here! DS was heartbroken when TDC removed it from the line up when he was little.

We loved Bear!! We bought our oldest a stuffed Tutter, and Pip at DHS, when they had the live show there too. Now she's 17. We still have one of the VHS tapes that we saved for our younger dd.

My son loved Bear in the Big Blue House when he was little! He's 13 now. We saw the show in DHS back in 2003 and came home with a big stuffed Bear. He still sits in my son's room :) I would Love Disney to bring back the show!

"Clean Up The House" song was the way I got my twins to pick up all their toys! My kids are 17 and they loved that show when they were little. I wish they would bring it back.

I think this is one of the best kids' shows ever on tv.

My Dad thought he was so cool. My BIL was wearing blue coveralls and my Dad called him "The Big Blue Bear in the House." :)

Just solidifies my long-time wish for Disney to come up with some sort of "Vintage Disney Channel" that only plays old favorites like Bear, Ducktales, Kids Incorporated, The Wonderful World of Disney, Mickey Mouse Club, etc.....seems liked it would be a big hit & not even really cost Disney much to run it.

Bear in the Big Blue House was a big hit in our house when my almost 12 year old was little. I remember finding the DVDs at believe at Costco and she would watch them over and over. My DH did a great Tutter imitation. Lol. For some reason, my youngest wasn't into them as much. She was more of a Dora fan and the Shadow segment scared her.

I loved Bear In The Big Blue House as a kid! I was slightly older- around 6ish when it aired, and we didn't have the Disney Channel, but I watched it when they did the preview weeks. (Remember when you had to pay to get the Disney Channel?)

We loved Bear in the Big Blue House and Stanley and Rolly Polly Ollie, that entire Playhouse Disney time period was the best programing!

My older two are 17 and 15 and even now they look at the Disney shows and mention how much better it was "back when they were kids!" haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter