DDP online booking problems

It doesn't matter if you don't mind not doing your ADRs online!

Totally agree :thumbsup2
Why are Disney offering a facility that they cannot maintain?
This has been constantly on/off since it was introduced :lmao:

Really though, as long as you can make dining reservations, it surely doesn't matter if the hotel reservation and dining reservations aren't linked. I have booked reservations before and not linked them and it doesn't matter, as when you sit down to eat, they ask if you are on DDP anyway.

It matters if you want to book online and either take advantage of the plus 10 or you booking something that would normally require pre-payment in full at the time of booking such as a show or CRT.

It's our ADR day today and its still not working. Even tried to ring a few times but on hold for ages :(

I've tried to do my last reservation today and having given up with on-line ADR's this year I have had to ring everyday to book ours in.

Today has been "mission impossible".

Tried 4 times and each time gave up after 35 mins on hold.

Ive tried both the UK 0800 number and the US direct dining number both seems relentlessly busy today, I wonder if all on-line access is down?

Annette x

I've tried to do my last reservation today and having given up with on-line ADR's this year I have had to ring everyday to book ours in.

Today has been "mission impossible".

Tried 4 times and each time gave up after 35 mins on hold.

Ive tried both the UK 0800 number and the US direct dining number both seems relentlessly busy today, I wonder if all on-line access is down?

Annette x

I phoned this morning and I was finished in about 10 minutes! I start dialling the UK number about 20 seconds before 12.00 and I have not waited more than 5 or 6 minutes!

Hearing everybody's problems, I'm so glad I'm staying Club Level at the Poly - the Itinerary Planning office sorted all my ressies for me - I got all my times I wanted too.

If Disney can't sort a simple restaurant booking system properly, god knows how they are going to manage Fastpass+.

I managed to complete all of my ADR's on Friday by phone.
Calling at noon I waited around 10 minutes before speaking to an agent
From then on it was plain sailing!
I called the US using 0.5p/min service from Discount Dial
0844 200 9595 listen to message and then 001 407 939 3463 #
When I logged into my accommodation and selected retrieve reservations......the ADR's were all showing

I managed to complete all of my ADR's on Friday by phone.
Calling at noon I waited around 10 minutes before speaking to an agent
From then on it was plain sailing!
I called the US using 0.5p/min service from Discount Dial
0844 200 9595 listen to message and then 001 407 939 3463 #
When I logged into my accommodation and selected retrieve reservations......the ADR's were all showing

Glad you got your resssies all sorted :)

Why are Disney offering a facility that they cannot maintain?
This has been constantly on/off since it was introduced :lmao:

I really don't miss this! :rotfl2:

Glad to hear you managed to get everything sorted out.

The trouble with the online system not working is that when the time slot opens for making reservations, it's not just having the hour head start that makes the online system so popular, but if you are at work or have commitments that day, it is not exactly practical to call the USA from your office to make your 10 days worth of reservations :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter