DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Beer, bacon, congrats and prayers to those that may need them. From Tortola British Islands

Enjoy, bud...look forward to seeing the next picture
It's still my dream to play there, although I doubt I will qualify. If she makes it, I'll call you up and we can sleep at your place.
Definitely. My rack rate is heavily discounted for Disdads.
I am no longer hunted down by the State of New York. Check sent today.
Shame, its was a bit cool to have a fugitive from justice on the boards.

He was searching for a one-armed man.
220px-Andreas_Katsulas.jpg

There you go cj. I believe he's on the L, just gone past Monroe.

Morning Guys,

Looking like a nice day today. Still on the muggy side and chance of showers but things could be worse.

Shame, its was a bit cool to have a fugitive from justice on the boards.

Someone else may be out there trying to track me down. Who knows.

Morning Guys, have a great Hump Day!

He was searching for a one-armed man.

220px-Andreas_Katsulas.jpg

There you go cj. I believe he's on the L, just gone past Monroe.

Well played gentlemen.

Happy Wednesday and have a good hump day. Had doubles tennis scheduled at 6:00 PM last night, and thought it would be a good idea to play with youngest dd first. I just hit her balls from the hopper mostly. But, in the heat of the day, I ended up on the tennis court from 4:30 to 8:15 PM. That was a bit more than I expected.

Definitely. My rack rate is heavily discounted for Disdads.

Ummmm, I was going for the rack rate of a free room, with free two round trip airline tickets thrown in there as an upgrade. I'll cover my own food & liquor costs though.

Ummmm, I was going for the rack rate of a free room, with free two round trip airline tickets thrown in there as an upgrade. I'll cover my own food & liquor costs though.

You drive a hard bargain. As it's you, I will forego the room charge in the spirit of international co-operation. As long as DD is playing for the GB tennis team. Assuming there still is one in a couple of years, and we haven't inadvertently Brexit'd from that as well.

You drive a hard bargain. As it's you, I will forego the room charge in the spirit of international co-operation. As long as DD is playing for the GB tennis team. Assuming there still is one in a couple of years, and we haven't inadvertently Brexit'd from that as well.

Heck, if you're paying, she can play for the GB team or Pokémon team. Whichever sponsor writes the bigger check. :lmao:

Forgot to mention: July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin safely land and walk on the moon. Remember my parents letting us stay up late to watch. Yes, I am older than dirt.

Forgot to mention: July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin safely land and walk on the moon.

::yes::

I was only 4 at the time.
When I got a little older, I was shocked to find that the moon landings had occurred during my lifetime.

Having said that, I'll throw out a quote I recall from Jerry Pournelle.
"I always knew I'd live to see the first man on the moon. I never dreamed I'd also see the last."

Forgot to mention: July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin safely land and walk on the moon. Remember my parents letting us stay up late to watch. Yes, I am older than dirt.
Interesting. Of course I have to take this opportunity to point out that I was just a twinkle in daddy's eye at the time. :p

I do remember the first space shuttle launch. I also remember being in hospital getting my tonsils out during that first launch. My parents bought me a space shuttle toy (unfortunately lost to the sands of time a.k.a. dad's cleaning out the garage again) and I had to read about it in the newspaper for a school project after.

I was just about 5 at that time but I don't remember watching.

Morning Men,

beautiful morning up here today. Suppose to be hot (90+) so I guess I will stay in the office and watch the Canadian Open. Few big names playing this year including Jason Day and Dustin Johnson.

Have a good one!

'Morning all...
Not been as good about posting over here as I'd like.
Sometimes I just get to where I want to crawl under the nearest rock and not deal with anyone.
Y'all are a good cure for that and I need to remember it.

Hope y'all are well and not too plagued by anything in particular.
Stay cool, stay well, stay Disney.

Thought about mentioning it yesterday, but glad someone did.
We were up late too. I was seven at the time and may have dozed off but they shook me awake.
honestly I'd like to have been just a bit older so that I'd have had a better understanding then and memory now.

Having said that, I'll throw out a quote I recall from Jerry Pournelle.
"I always knew I'd live to see the first man on the moon. I never dreamed I'd also see the last."
That is terribly sad...
May is not ultimately prove to be true.

Happy Thursday morning. Can you see the weekend? Turns out dd qualified for 3 different relay teams for club state meet long course. Since she was just an alternate last year on short course, she only swam one event. She may have a chance to make finals in three different events. I looked at the other teams' times, and it will be a challenge.

Yeah, I wasn't born yet. You are old. :lmao:

beautiful morning up here today. Suppose to be hot (90+) so I guess I will stay in the office and watch the Canadian Open. Few big names playing this year including Jason Day and Dustin Johnson.
!

How does Canada keep all the snow and penguins with that type of heat? I thought Martin Short explained about all the snow and penguins in that Canada movie at WS. By the way, does Canada not have seats in movie theatres? Why do we have to stand there? We are fat, lazy Americans. :rotfl:

Happy Thursday morning. Can you see the weekend? Turns out dd qualified for 3 different relay teams for club state meet long course. Since she was just an alternate last year on short course, she only swam one event. She may have a chance to make finals in three different events. I looked at the other teams' times, and it will be a challenge.

Yeah, I wasn't born yet. You are old. :lmao:

How does Canada keep all the snow and penguins with that type of heat? I thought Martin Short explained about all the snow and penguins in that Canada movie at WS. By the way, does Canada not have seats in movie theatres? Why do we have to stand there? We are fat, lazy Americans. :rotfl:

Good luck to your DD!

We are pretty crafty with the penguins and snow, we keep it hidden in a cold place for most of the year. As for the seats, there are no seats in the WS so that we can see haw many people fall over trying to see all the movie. :rotfl2:

That is terribly sad...
May is not ultimately prove to be true.

Yeah... And if we had to do it now... we couldn't.

Good luck to her!

How does Canada keep all the snow and penguins with that type of heat?

One word. Permafrost.

By the way, does Canada not have seats in movie theatres?

Wait.... You have seats in your movie theatres???

Wow. That would make it more comfortable.
Huh.

Good luck to your DD!

We are pretty crafty with the penguins and snow, we keep it hidden in a cold place for most of the year. As for the seats, there are no seats in the WS so that we can see haw many people fall over trying to see all the movie. :rotfl2:

Thanks. And, good to know Randall's penguins are safe.

Good luck to her!

One word. Permafrost.

Wait.... You have seats in your movie theatres???

Wow. That would make it more comfortable.
Huh.

Thanks. We don't do the Canada movie every trip because of the missing seats. Maybe the penguins stole them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter