DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Happy Friday. Wrapped up work, been finishing up eggs and fresh food, packed all the clothes last night, and doing laundry now. Vacation is a lot of work?

12 hours to go time .........
Have fun storming the castle!
Have a safe trip and send pictures.

I hate it when Disney makes it hard to take your money. All I wanted to do was to give a gift card to my daughter that she could use at F&W. Called the resort, "Can't do it here, I'll transfer you to floral and gifts." Floral says, "Sure but it will cost you $10 plus a $10 delivery fee." No thanks. She suggests I call the front desk and pre pay what I wanted to give as a gift card to her bill. Transefered back to the resort and since the kid hasn't checked in yet (they just are taking off) can't do that either. Guess I will do nothing or transfer the money to her bank account. Thanks for the magic Disney.

Have fun storming the castle!
Have a safe trip and send pictures.

Thanks. Enjoy your weekend as well. Yeah Columbus.

I hate it when Disney makes it hard to take your money. All I wanted to do was to give a gift card to my daughter that she could use at F&W. Called the resort, "Can't do it here, I'll transfer you to floral and gifts." Floral says, "Sure but it will cost you $10 plus a $10 delivery fee." No thanks. She suggests I call the front desk and pre pay what I wanted to give as a gift card to her bill. Transefered back to the resort and since the kid hasn't checked in yet (they just are taking off) can't do that either. Guess I will do nothing or transfer the money to her bank account. Thanks for the magic Disney.

You can send me money tomorrow as well and I'll drink a beer for you. :lmao:

Tough nite for the Cubbies.
What really sucks about this Friday is the Pirate Princess is flying to Orlando after class today and I am stuck with the dogs in Miami. Food and Wine time for her. The little ingrate.
Must be her fall break. My ingrate heads out to San Diego on hers next weekend to see the fiancée. They will be hitting DL while I am buried at work >:(
Happy Thanksgiving Weekend all. Celebrate with is and take Monday off.
Happy Thanksgiving weekend to the dads from the land that gave us hockey!

You could just send it to me I will take good care of your money. And I don't have any of my own so you don't have to worry about it getting mixed up.

Canadian-Thanksgiving-meme-10.jpg

The Pirate Princess did not get to Saratoga Springs until 2:30 this morning. Plane was delayed for hours. They headed out to Whispering Canyon for breakfast. At least I have college football to keep me occupied today.

Must be her fall break. My ingrate heads out to San Diego on hers next weekend to see the fiancée. They will be hitting DL while I am buried at work >:(

Ungrateful curs. Think of the money we could blow at Disney but nooooo, we have to spend it on them. Hope she has a good time though at DL.

Favorite meal of the year that no one is allowed to cook except me. Love the smell of turkey cooking filling the kitchen. Drooling now.

Early morning guys,

All is good here (well other than not sleeping). Gators win in a somewhat boring game but man do they have a defense. The Pirate Princess had a nice day exploring the World. Yesterday was Disney Springs. They had a bite at the Boathouse and stopped in Jocks. Said both were pretty cool. Dinner was at Trattoria. Haven't heard from her but suggested she go to Dueling Pianos, not sure they did. Damn Ingrate.

Nice pic of the girls. Have fun.

Missed a few days. Time flies when you are having fun, or not having fun. Simply getting past 50 seemed to make things speed up.

...Today, the Missus & I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary.

We were going to go out to our favourite restaurant this evening,
but our youngest DD won (along with... oh about 100 other kids) an award for having a 90% or better mark in all classes last term. So we're spending the evening in the school gym instead. :laughing:

Belated wishes and many more to you and your better half.

Happy Tuesday. Found a classic on Netflix - First Blood. Rambo still kicks butt...

:thumbsup2

...I would have liked to meet your daughter. More importantly, I would have liked my dds to meet your daughter.

Add my daughter to the list. She could use a good role model like Crash. Well, other than the Crash part.

Paul has met her, he should be feeling better by now...
:rotfl:

Did I miss anything?

These old timers keep showing up like old times. Welcome back Casey! Mostly you missed, bacon, beer, bacon, farts, bacon and bacon.

Made it to All Star Movies.

Have fun storming the castle Norm!

The Pirate Princess had a nice day exploring the World. Yesterday was Disney Springs. They had a bite at the Boathouse and stopped in Jocks. Said both were pretty cool. Dinner was at Trattoria. Haven't heard from her but suggested she go to Dueling Pianos, not sure they did. Damn Ingrate.

Well, I'm glad one of you is having a good time.

'Morning all...
Hope you folks Up North enjoyed your Thanksgiving festivities.
And for those of y'all that actually get a holiday this "fine" Monday...

Lucky you.

View attachment 128310

Another disdad meet in the books - Jason, Brett, & myself & spouses at one table while children at the next table. It was a great evening of conversation, beer, and Wishes at TOTWL & BLT.
Very nice...
y'all have fun down there in Da' World.
Drink a brew for each of us

and that should be somewhere around 805 pints a piece...
of course you could always have two for each of us if'n ya' like.

'...And for those of y'all that actually get a holiday this "fine" Monday...
Lucky you...

No holiday for me either. Too nice a day to be doing computer work but report season is upon me.

May your overlords show compassion and let you out of the shackles early today.

At work too... but off in just a few more hours then it's turkey time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter