DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Survivor Night. Yoo Hoo. Just watched the episode I missed last week.

What was it when you bought in?

In 1996 we were the 15th contract to close at Boardwalk and were told we may be the first non CM contract. Don't remember exactly but I think it was the mid $50s. Next year will mark 20 years of DVC vacations. Best money I ever spent.

I would have liked to meet your daughter. More importantly, I would have liked my dds to meet your daughter.

She would have liked to have met you and them.

Paul has met her, he should be feeling better by now...

Come on Randall, stop exaggerating, it was just a just a flesh wound.

Survivor Night. Yoo Hoo. Just watched the episode I missed last week.

but did you watch tonight's?
I haven't missed an episode yet... going back to the very first season.

In 1996 we were the 15th contract to close at Boardwalk and were told we may be the first non CM contract. Don't remember exactly but I think it was the mid $50s. Next year will mark 20 years of DVC vacations. Best money I ever spent.

So you're saying it's gone up a bit... :rolleyes:

I wish we had bought in 2000 when we went on our honeymoon. I agree - great return on money spent.

Did I miss anything?

Another old timer returns. Hi Casey.

Throw back Thursday from 2008 when there was a hat at DHS..

Did I miss anything?

Hey Casey, not much although there is a rumor going around that someone is pregnant.

but did you watch tonight's?
I haven't missed an episode yet... going back to the very first season.

So you're saying it's gone up a bit... :rolleyes:

Yep, watched last night. Not sure who I am pulling for yet.

Disney and prices going up? Nah.

I wish we had bought in 2000 when we went on our honeymoon. I agree - great return on money spent.

Lots of memories of many many trips including Disneyland and Hawaii. Would never be able to go a week at Aulani if I had to pay cash. Glad I bought when I did.

TBT, just about a year ago.

RandD_zpsf7d46491.jpg

Been too long since being around here. Got back in town from 5 business night trip to New Orleans last night. Saw my Hawks raise another Stanley Cup banner and the Cubs advance in the playoffs. Work is just out of control so if I do not get back for another 4 or 5 days you'll know why.

Happy Monday morning. It is happy because I'm going to the Most Magical Place on Earth in 5 more days. I'm posting from the orthodontist office, and it is still a happy day.
Enjoy your trip there Mr Norm!
‘Morning all…
Aaaaaannnnnnnd, it’s still raining; that’s twelve days now. :sad2:

At least it’s not flooding. Well, not much in the Piedmont anyway. The Low-Country got hammered pretty bad. Especially those right up along the major rivers and wetlands. They’ll be a while digging out and drying out. At least that storm stayed out to sea and didn’t cause worse.
Glad to hear you are all safe and sound and prayers to those hit harder in your neck of the woods.
Morning folks! Well I got something.
Today, the Missus & I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary.

We were going to go out to our favourite restaurant this evening,
but our youngest DD won (along with... oh about 100 other kids) an award for having a 90% or better mark in all classes last term. So we're spending the evening in the school gym instead. :laughing:
Sorry I am a bit late.

They all have their blinds shut...

Just got an email from DVC letting me know that I could buy Poly and Aulani for $162 to $168 a point. Makes me glad I bought when I bought.
Wow! Have not seen that e-mail. Not that I would bite on those rate. Ditto on being glad we got in when we did.
TBT, just about a year ago.

RandD_zpsf7d46491.jpg
NICE!

What really sucks about this Friday is the Pirate Princess is flying to Orlando after class today and I am stuck with the dogs in Miami. Food and Wine time for her. The little ingrate.

Happy belated anniversary pkondz!

Hope you guys are doing well. I need a vacation. A vacation from my problems!

What really sucks about this Friday is the Pirate Princess is flying to Orlando after class today and I am stuck with the dogs in Miami. Food and Wine time for her. The little ingrate.

Maybe she will send you a picture or something.

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend all. Celebrate with is and take Monday off.

Another big football Saturday. A lot is at stake for the Gators against Missouri. Win this, they go 6-0 which no one would have thought possible before the season began.

Maybe she will send you a picture or something.

She better. I also want a live report from F&W.

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to you. So what is on the menu? Turkey or Poutine?

Another big football Saturday. A lot is at stake for the Gators against Missouri. Win this, they go 6-0 which no one would have thought possible before the season began.

She better. I also want a live report from F&W.

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to you. So what is on the menu? Turkey or Poutine?

Turkey and more turkey

I work for a Credit Union so we are closed Monday to enjoy a holiday named after a guy who was never even in this county. Gotta love our education system. I think someon just wanted an excuse to take a day off in the middle of football season.

Speaking of which my Aggies are 5-0; Whoop!. Got bye this week before Bama comes to town. Too bad they cant loan one of their quarterbacks to the Cowboys

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter