• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXVII: Penguins in Paradise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, just call me Mal. Shorted version of "real" name - Malvin.

Hey Mal!:wave: You can call me Jim.:rotfl2:

For those interested and waiting, I got the email from Disney Visa today for early marathon registration. You save $15 by registering early using the link. If you need the link, let me know. It says the coupon code is the first 4 numbers of your cc. Or if you are hard up for cash, Norm seems to have CJ's card number lying around somewhere.:laughing::laughing:

Howdy fellow dads, hope all is well, just had a DisDads meetup lunch at the RFC with Norm and his family, sadly had to go back to work, wish I could of stayed longer to see Norm run around like a kid in Disney Store, who am I kidding I would of too

Howdy fellow dads, hope all is well, just had a DisDads meetup lunch at the RFC with Norm and his family, sadly had to go back to work, wish I could of stayed longer to see Norm run around like a kid in Disney Store, who am I kidding I would of too

Come on, you know the rules.:mad::mad:

Pics or it didn't happen!

Just got an update from tourig plans on crowds for my trip dates
August 19, 2013: Disney's Hollywood Studios Crowd Level updated from 2.0 to 7.5.
August 21, 2013: Animal Kingdom Crowd Level updated from 1.4 to 7.5.
August 23, 2013: Disney's Hollywood Studios Crowd Level updated from 1.5 to 6.5.
August 23, 2013: Animal Kingdom Crowd Level updated from 1.1 to 5.5.

does it seem strange to have that large of a correction? The resort levels only went up by about 1 point a day during that week. most of the other corrections were 2-3 points and that makes sense with the 35% off offer that just came out but 5-6 points seems excessive

August 19, 2013: Disney's Hollywood Studios Crowd Level updated from 2.0 to 7.5.
August 23, 2013: Disney's Hollywood Studios Crowd Level updated from 1.5 to 6.5.
does it seem strange to have that large of a correction? The resort levels only went up by about 1 point a day during that week. most of the other corrections were 2-3 points and that makes sense with the 35% off offer that just came out but 5-6 points seems excessive

:eek::eek::eek: That's a MAJOR correction there. Something seems amiss.... popcorn::

Brazil made reservations?

I hope it's a typo.:eek: I'll have to check our plans and see, but our ADR's are done so I don't see a lot of options to change at this point. I looked at UT's calendar and nothing has changed there. It is not as detailed as touring plans. I thought the discount released only ran through 8/14??? Did I miss something? It should not effect bookings for late August.

emoticon-cartoon-013.gif

I hope it's a typo.:eek: I'll have to check our plans and see, but our ADR's are done so I don't see a lot of options to change at this point. I looked at UT's calendar and nothing has changed there. It is not as detailed as touring plans. I thought the discount released only ran through 8/14??? Did I miss something? It should not effect bookings for late August.

You are right it is the 14th. I thought I saw somethign thru the 24th but it wasn't the same discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter