DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think i might be loosing my Ohana reservation. My wife started looking at the menu and is now saying it will be to sweet (she doesn't like teriyaki) and doesn't like different foods like I do. Any suggestions guys. Going in 10 Days.

It was posted on the budget board that Southwest is offering 50,000 points if you sign up and spend $2K in the first three months (if anyone is interested). I have my next seasons Pats season tickets due soon so no problem with $2K. I have over 2K points on the Disney Visa and 5 days of park tickets left over from last vacation. I can now take a trip to the world for exactly $0.00.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Now to convince the wife to go again. It looks like that August vacation is coming together nicely.:hyper:

Had to tell someone and thought you guys might appreciate my excitement.

And you thought correctly...
Congrats.

The Pirate Princess made it safely back to school. At security in Orlando, the TSA agent checked her hair bun. I think Paul told them to watch out for the kid because she might be carrying shivs. Heading to ESPN soon to try some lunch. First food since late morning yesterday. If you are walking around the Boardwalk watch out for potential protein spills.
glad she made it ok c.j. she flys into newark if i recall. if for any reason she would ever need anything, emergency,safe place to stay, just yell we are only an hour away from her.
glad she made it ok c.j. she flys into newark if i recall. if for some reason, emergency, stuck,needs help, what ever, i live about an hour away from newark airport if she would ever need anything or a safe place to stay, just yell!! :thumbsup2

It is a known fact that the Canadians have been training their Canadian penguins to invade the US. :eek: Darcy was able to smuggle two of them across the border and into WDW for the DDCC, as advance scouts! :rolleyes1

It looked like to me, that they liked the girls more that doing any scouting. :smokin:
i noticed 99 percent of the pictures those penguins were hanging with the female cast members. and drinking beer with carl!!!!! :lmao:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Sorry... not laughing at the penguins... Who gets seat covers? :lmao:

Just kidding... was laughing at the penguins. ;)
well seat covers are dads idea. she worked at mcdonalds for all most three years. here drivers seat was a mess from the grease. i had the sets cleaned and told her to get some seat covers. she has been working a panera bread so its not bad but dads not paying to get seats cleaned again. :rotfl:

:scared1::scared1:

I thought I saw a penguin ninja today

ninja-training-0071.jpg

Hello! I'm hoping that everyone's day went well. As for me, I just got out work and picked up my kids from school. Quick question--when can I get my official Dis Dads number? I've been anxiously waiting, but I can't wait to get in the little club! Thanks. :)

Just surprised the kids with the news that they were going back to DisneyWorld:woohoo: DD went crazy, and is completely pumped up about it.:banana: Gotta love those hero moments! At least we don't have to keep whispering about plans and reservations. Thought about keeping them in the dark until the day we left but DD and DS really enjoyed pouring through the website, and building their anticipation. DD is already concerned if she handle the "leaving DIsney" part.

Hello! I'm hoping that everyone's day went well. As for me, I just got out work and picked up my kids from school. Quick question--when can I get my official Dis Dads number? I've been anxiously waiting, but I can't wait to get in the little club! Thanks. :)

Randall is around. He should get you your number shortly.

Just surprised the kids with the news that they were going back to DisneyWorld:woohoo: DD went crazy, and is completely pumped up about it.:banana: Gotta love those hero moments! At least we don't have to keep whispering about plans and reservations. Thought about keeping them in the dark until the day we left but DD and DS really enjoyed pouring through the website, and building their anticipation. DD is already concerned if she handle the "leaving DIsney" part.

Looks like we are going to just miss you. We leave POR on Feb 2nd.

congrats!!!!
i always had two problems with trying to keep it from our dd. one, she wouldnt ask where we are going but when and how many times. two, she knows her dad has a big mouth and cant keep a secret anyway.:lmao:

glad she made it ok c.j. she flys into newark if i recall. if for any reason she would ever need anything, emergency,safe place to stay, just yell we are only an hour away from her.

Thanks Dave. I appreciate it.

Think i might be loosing my Ohana reservation. My wife started looking at the menu and is now saying it will be to sweet (she doesn't like teriyaki) and doesn't like different foods like I do. Any suggestions guys. Going in 10 Days.

You may be limited with ADRs. What is her food preferences and I'll recommend a few things. Buffets?

:scared1::scared1:

I thought I saw a penguin ninja today

You wouldn't have seen it if it was really a ninja.

You are just now planning? We have October trip planned and are just waiting for ADR window.

I'm getting sore just reading about all this running, update on DD , I haven't gotten a call from daycare so must be doin good, no fever this morning just said her head hurt, so she laid down once I got her to daycare, thanks guys for the well wishes

Glad to hear she is well.

Had lunch at this place
IMG_5289.jpg

On of my faves. You can buy pitchers of beer.

Nah, my wife's pay is used for vacations. Mine just goes to bills :(

Funny how it works that way. My money is used on vacations, but that is all the spending I get throughout the year.

DW just sent an email saying she wants to run The Goofy Race and a Half for her birthday in 2014. :woohoo:

Good news. Another trip to WDW>

mm1971 said:
It was posted on the budget board that Southwest is offering 50,000 points if you sign up and spend $2K in the first three months (if anyone is interested). I have my next seasons Pats season tickets due soon so no problem with $2K. I have over 2K points on the Disney Visa and 5 days of park tickets left over from last vacation. I can now take a trip to the world for exactly $0.00.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Now to convince the wife to go again. It looks like that August vacation is coming together nicely.:hyper:

Had to tell someone and thought you guys might appreciate my excitement.

It doesn't matter since you gotta pay for your pats tickets but they ran the special about 4 months ago and it was only 1k(that's our plane tix to Disneyland in oct) I guess the popularity of it made then bump it to 2k

Congrats, if you need to take anyone I'm free :)

You guys sure got into the candy and caffeine! :lmao:

You all inspired us.

Hey Paul,

Congrats on the marathon!:woohoo: You represented us MA residents well.:thumbsup2 Glad your there so I can sit back with Norm and relax.:rotfl2::rotfl2: Let me know when you get settled back at work and we'll pick a day for lunch.

Relaxing. I'm all for that.

Hey CJ, feel better. If you think you feel bad now, wait until Norm and Paul show up in the trailer. I heard it's considered a biohazard already.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

It is like super freezing cold here. I think we need to leave to go now.

when i was down in september, i was also using tango to do face to face with scott and nate. it is pretty cool. hard to hear sometimes but it is pretty cool.
glad we were able to do it.

I Tango chat with my dds when i am on the road. It works fairly well.

last week, briana tells me she bought some seat covers for her car and may need help putting them on. well, she put them on this weekend.i didnt see them till i stopped home today and her car was parked in front of the house.
you were not going to believe me unless i took a picture so here it is:

AC184474-B007-47F6-A468-0C8FA141D9FE-11083-000018392055B5A8_zps57e3a6aa.jpg

i

The canadian penguin mobilization continues.

The Pirate Princess made it safely back to school. At security in Orlando, the TSA agent checked her hair bun. I think Paul told them to watch out for the kid because she might be carrying shivs. Heading to ESPN soon to try some lunch. First food since late morning yesterday. If you are walking around the Boardwalk watch out for potential protein spills.

Glad to hear she made it back safe. Hope you feel better.

We're still fighting fevers, but so far that is it. Hope it stays that way. On a positive note, DD crawled for us for the first time today!.

Congrats on the milestone.

Haha I also warned you about the Disney store to, I live 10 min away an I go maybe 5 times a year, any more and I would have to go into bankruptcy :)

Been to that store quite a few times. And yes, I always buy something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter