DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...what a difference between the weekend and today...right chilly out there..

What's post-padding?

We still have the nice weather, at least for today. It's sunny and in the 50's here. Almost makes it seem like an April day. we have been warned about the cold weather on it's way though.

Post padding - I saw it this weekend. It's when they take padding and wrap it around metal posts to prevent injuries should someone come in contact with said post. :thumbsup2 An example is the padding on the base pole of the uprights at a football game.

tumblr_lvkkleNL661qiol6o.gif

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DIS DAD'S CLUB! :welcome:

You have been added to the DISDad list!:thumbsup2 Your Member Number is #728!

drippinwelcum.gif

Thanks for the welcome. Wow, I feel all official now. Spent most of the day reading trip reports to pass the time and let some work pile-up on my desk. Now maybe I can justify coming to work the rest of the week.

Thanks for the welcome. Wow, I feel all official now. Spent most of the day reading trip reports to pass the time and let some work pile-up on my desk. Now maybe I can justify coming to work the rest of the week.

Why would you want to justify going to work? Isn't work pretty much what you do in order to be able to afford Disney World?

It's unofficial, but you run the 5K, the 1/2 and the full! By the way the Goofy medal looked cool.

Choosing to run more then one marathon on the same trip
(regardless of the actual name of each individual race)

HAHA!:laughing::laughing:

If I tried that, they would have to have the hearse and casket follow me. It would make it more efficient that when my heart actually explodes they could just pack me up and send me home.:rolleyes1

GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes said:

She is talking of doing the half and full. I'd only do the half but I really hate running unless I'm chasing a ball.

GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes said:

I'm getting sore just reading about all this running, update on DD , I haven't gotten a call from daycare so must be doin good, no fever this morning just said her head hurt, so she laid down once I got her to daycare, thanks guys for the well wishes

moose615 said:
I'm getting sore just reading about all this running, update on DD , I haven't gotten a call from daycare so must be doin good, no fever this morning just said her head hurt, so she laid down once I got her to daycare, thanks guys for the well wishes

I hope a head ache is all it was.

Had lunch at this place
IMG_5289.jpg

Was able to keep it down but almost lost it when I saw this. Notice they hung them on the way to the bathrooms.
IMG_5295.jpg

Felt much better when I looked at this banner
IMG_5294.jpg

A new place I think at the Boardwalk. At least I haven't seen it before. TEQUILA!
IMG_5296.jpg

Depending on how I feel, may hit Dueling Pianos tonight. At least stroll around the Boardwalk and watch the nightime entertainment.

It was posted on the budget board that Southwest is offering 50,000 points if you sign up and spend $2K in the first three months (if anyone is interested). I have my next seasons Pats season tickets due soon so no problem with $2K. I have over 2K points on the Disney Visa and 5 days of park tickets left over from last vacation. I can now take a trip to the world for exactly $0.00.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Now to convince the wife to go again. It looks like that August vacation is coming together nicely.:hyper:

Had to tell someone and thought you guys might appreciate my excitement.

It was posted on the budget board that Southwest is offering 50,000 points if you sign up and spend $2K in the first three months (if anyone is interested). I have my next seasons Pats season tickets due soon so no problem with $2K. I have over 2K points on the Disney Visa and 5 days of park tickets left over from last vacation. I can now take a trip to the world for exactly $0.00.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Now to convince the wife to go again. It looks like that August vacation is coming together nicely.:hyper:

Had to tell someone and thought you guys might appreciate my excitement.

mr-burns-excellent.jpg

RANDALL!!! and everyone,

last week, briana tells me she bought some seat covers for her car and may need help putting them on. well, she put them on this weekend.i didnt see them till i stopped home today and her car was parked in front of the house.
you were not going to believe me unless i took a picture so here it is:

AC184474-B007-47F6-A468-0C8FA141D9FE-11083-000018392055B5A8_zps57e3a6aa.jpg

i had nothing to do with it!!!! she dont go on the dis so she has no idea about the invasion!!! there everywhere!!!! :lmao::lmao:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Sorry... not laughing at the penguins... Who gets seat covers? :lmao:

Just kidding... was laughing at the penguins. ;)

Don's my stunt double. :thumbsup2

Did they have live audio from your room? :confused3:rotfl:

Only on the dangerous stuff.......TOT maybe???

RANDALL!!! and everyone,

last week, briana tells me she bought some seat covers for her car and may need help putting them on. well, she put them on this weekend.i didnt see them till i stopped home today and her car was parked in front of the house.
you were not going to believe me unless i took a picture so here it is:

AC184474-B007-47F6-A468-0C8FA141D9FE-11083-000018392055B5A8_zps57e3a6aa.jpg

i had nothing to do with it!!!! she dont go on the dis so she has no idea about the invasion!!! there everywhere!!!! :lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao:

No storm... out for over 4 hours... whole neighborhood was out. No clue what happened. But it's all up and running for now...

All part of Scott's evil plan :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter