• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXV: It’s a Special Holiday Episode of the DISDad’s Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a CT Scan last week when my cheek was swoolen out and I looked like I was hording nuts for winter :rotfl2: He went ahead and put me on antibiotics right away. I had ignored it when it flaired up the week before and didnt do anything about it...it went away...what was the point :rolleyes1...then it came back with a vengence all of a sudden while we ere eating at Olive Garden. Shari said she could almost see it swelling before her eyes...that night is when I went to ER and the next day pulled some strings and got into the ENT the next day. They said at todays appointment that it looked like it was smaller than last week but was still firm when touched. If it is not gone by Monday I am to call them again. The CT Scan I had showed no stones or blockages...at least nothing calcified! I still have a few days of antibiotics left

Weird that there is swelling, but no blockage. Have you tried taking Advil? It seems to work really well with mine and helps some with the swelling. Hopefully it's not just part of the virus or whatever it is. Good luck getting rid of it and we'll keep comparing till we both feel better. And then have a drink to celebrate!:thumbsup2

Right now my sinuses are pretty stuffed up and my ear is blocked. When it was swollen and sore there was none of that. Strange.

Did go tobogganing... Now having a coffee while he kids have...

16B91674-00A7-44E9-B80E-A94BBCA6DCDA-4539-000008E432D7B4E3.jpg

that is one tuff canadian there boy!!!! it was 36 degrees today,sun shining, i had on long underwear, jeans,insolated shirt, sweater, hooded sweat shirt and a hooded winter coat and froze my bagettes off!!!!
your daughter is sitting there in a shirt, ok, long sleeves, eating ice cream!!!
:worship:

That is crazy - the lodging - not the bacon. Fry more bacon.

Glad to hear she is ok.

Continued prayers.

That sounds like a great idea.

Terrible story and prayers for the family. I never had a flu shot before I was married. DW makes me get them.

I tried.
thanks norm.
I read this post and thought "I don't see any spelling or grammar errors, what was Dave talking about?" and then I read your next post.

:lmao:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl4SRVXgGiI

:lmao:
Glad to hear things are going good for you !!! I went back to doc today and he told me that it might take up to 2 weeks for the swelling to go away. Still on antibiotics here too!!

wow, do they know what is causing it steve?

I had a CT Scan last week when my cheek was swoolen out and I looked like I was hording nuts for winter :rotfl2: He went ahead and put me on antibiotics right away. I had ignored it when it flaired up the week before and didnt do anything about it...it went away...what was the point :rolleyes1...then it came back with a vengence all of a sudden while we ere eating at Olive Garden. Shari said she could almost see it swelling before her eyes...that night is when I went to ER and the next day pulled some strings and got into the ENT the next day. They said at todays appointment that it looked like it was smaller than last week but was still firm when touched. If it is not gone by Monday I am to call them again. The CT Scan I had showed no stones or blockages...at least nothing calcified! I still have a few days of antibiotics left

Is it possible it can be a allergic reaction to some kind of food (since it happened in Olive Garden:confused3) If I eat ice cream I'll end up in the ER that only started when I was 31, a friend of mine was all messed up for almost 2 months with a shellfish allergy:confused3, Well I guess it might be something to ask the DR anyway, just think of each time it happened if you had the same kind of food or something the same that was in the food:confused3

AirGoofy said:
I think they changed some rules over there, but not sure about specifics.

Crap, I'll prob have to go through David's then, which I've heard great things about but I'm not fond of the 50 percent now and 50 percent on check in , I understand why that's done but might be the way I gotta go

Also I had alittle scare today, I finally got my member number and got on the site and it said I had no 2012 pts, I freaked out but a quick call to ms and they straightened it out

Crap, I'll prob have to go through David's then, which I've heard great things about but I'm not fond of the 50 percent now and 50 percent on check in , I understand why that's done but might be the way I gotta go

I may be wrong and the site just isn't working. I don't like 50/50 either. You really have to watch UY and only rent in first 6 months. That way, if it doesn't work, then you have 30 days before check in to avoid holding points status, and can still bank your points over to next year.

Louisville taking it to Florida early on, 14-0 first quarter

Bridgewater is a great QB, but that still may be just enough points not to get completely blown out.

Hope it gets better before the antibiotics finish, Steve! But I hope even more than this gets resolved for good!

Evening guys.

Evening, Paul!

that is one tuff canadian there boy!!!! it was 36 degrees today,sun shining, i had on long underwear, jeans,insolated shirt, sweater, hooded sweat shirt and a hooded winter coat and froze my bagettes off!!!!
your daughter is sitting there in a shirt, ok, long sleeves, eating ice cream!!!
:worship:

secret___whisper.jpg

Pssst.... Dave.... that's Hot chocolate.... ;)

That's one of the bad things about bowl games being so long after regular season. Not sure which team will show up with what.

I'm a Pitt fan. I think their bowl game is during Spring Break!
So disappointed with what the NCAA and sponsors have done to the Bowls.

Fliping through the channels Delta Force is on:thumbsup2, I have to watch it Chuck Norris said so:scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter