DDC XXIV - What Bacon Shortage? We're Full Of It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about where online, but we buy a new pair of Disney earrings for dds every trip. They are $10 to $15 for pair. And, my youngest has the sensitive ears as she can't wear the cheap crap, so it has to be the hypoallergenic ones. They have stones by birth month, tinker bell, and all sorts.

Hmmm. Couldn't find those on the Disney site. Would love to find something under $20. Checking Amazon now. Will let everyone know if I find something interesting.

mm1971 said:
Turned 10 in October. She was always afraid it would hurt so wouldn't have it done. She just seemed to be ready yesterday. We had gotten her the clip on ones, but she wouldn't wear them because they hurt her ears.

If it helps you can tell DD that it doesn't hurt (according to my DD) and that once it is done you feel much better.

Now on the hunt for Think. At least she did it right before cyber Monday so I can get a good deal somewhere.:thumbsup2

Mine turns 5 in January ( the day I'm suppose to close on my DVC) so it'll be a great day to celebrate but I think it'll still be a few more years before she wants her ears pierced, her sister got hers done at 6 if I remember right.

I would really prefer to send all of you a card, but I don't have your address and can't afford the cards or postage for everyone. So, hear is a Christmas Card for everyone.

temporary-265.jpg

Great card pic. I'll post ours if the wife ever gets around to ordering them.:lmao::lmao: Still can't decide what picture to use. Usually it is just the kids as no one has really wanted to see my picture once we had kids.:santa:

AirGoofy said:
I would really prefer to send all of you a card, but I don't have your address and can't afford the cards or postage for everyone. So, hear is a Christmas Card for everyone.

Alittle disappointed y'all didn't use our DisDad meetup pic, but I'll get over that :) , great Christmas card, I think my mom is using one of DD bibbity boutique pics for ours

Triple page ownage on a Monday! I really need to get to work.

Mine turns 5 in January ( the day I'm suppose to close on my DVC) so it'll be a great day to celebrate but I think it'll still be a few more years before she wants her ears pierced, her sister got hers done at 6 if I remember right.

We wanted her to do it a few years ago as there were earring at Disney she loved and would look at them every time we were there. She was always just scared it would hurt. I guess my budget for our next trip just went up.:thumbsup2

mm1971 said:
Great card pic. I'll post ours if the wife ever gets around to ordering them.:lmao::lmao: Still can't decide what picture to use. Usually it is just the kids as no one has really wanted to see my picture once we had kids.:santa:

I understand that, my grandmother was in the hospital a few years ago and we went to see her and when she saw me she said Ohhhh hi philip, but then walked in DD behind me and she was so happy to see her, then I realized that's what it'll be like from now on

Hi guys :wave: Checking back in after a long week of being away. Traveled to Ohio on Wed to visit my wife's sister and her husband. We found out that my BIL has some form of terminal cancer and figured we would go visit him before too long. We are waiting on tests that will be done between today and tomorrow to see where the cancer is in his body and whether or not it's treatable. Very somber Thanksgiving this year. Spent Friday in Canton with my side of the family... they are doing well. My mom is still cancer free (8 months now). Drove back on Saturday. Spent yesterday putting in a new A/C register in the upstairs laundry room. Have no idea why the previous owner spent all this time and money to move the washer/drier from the first floor to the second floor and never put in a register for the room. :confused3 Also spent a few hours getting the Christmas decorations out of the attic. Glad to back at my desk job today :lmao:

I did not read through the previous pages... so... welcome to any new members, happy birthday to those that had a birthday and hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving holiday! :thumbsup2

Sorry hear that. I will be praying for your BIL and for your family.

I understand that, my grandmother was in the hospital a few years ago and we went to see her and when she saw me she said Ohhhh hi philip, but then walked in DD behind me and she was so happy to see her, then I realized that's what it'll be like from now on

At least she said hello. My parents don't even get to the hello until after the kids are completely welcomed, fed and settled.:confused3 At this point I just send them in first and figure they'll get to me at some point.:lmao:

afwdwfan said:
The boss is back after being on vacation for almost 2 weeks and this is already shaping up to be a work day from hell. Not overly busy, but I feel like finding a doorway to stick my head in and open and close the door repeatedly. It is amazing how much smoother things can go around here when there's nobody around to "manage.":headache:

:thumbsup2

Speaking of football coaches David, did you see the good news from West Lafayette yesterday???:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Not bad hops for his age. He can definitely get up there.:thumbsup2

I know the feeling. I really need to lose about 20 pounds. I could easily grab the rim this time last year. We were at a HS basketball game last week that DW was coaching cheerleading for. After the game DS was running around the floor and had a wadded up ball of paper. I was holding him up by his legs so he could dunk it. I took it and tried to dunk it and got denied by the bottom of the rim. :faint:

I did. I am available for interviews!!

Thanks Norm and I see a possible trend coming.

Hi guys :wave: Checking back in after a long week of being away. Traveled to Ohio on Wed to visit my wife's sister and her husband. We found out that my BIL has some form of terminal cancer and figured we would go visit him before too long.

Prayers for the whole family.
Nasty stuff; cancer… nasty stuff.

Morning dads. Sitting outside DW's oncologist while she gets a checkup On the plus side there are no cancer issues, but we have to go get an ultra-sound on her leg. She's either got a muscle tear or a blood clot. Really hoping it's nothing too severe.

And more prayers being offered.

DD got her ears pierced yesterday for the first time. Just walking through the mall and she decided she wanted them pierced.

DW waited until her late thirties to have her ears pierced.
Even then it wasn’t near as big a deal as she feared it would be.

temporary-265.jpg

Very nice. Good picture as well.
Thanks for thinkin’ about us.

It would save on postage.

Alittle disappointed y'all didn't use our DisDad meetup pic, but I'll get over that :) , great Christmas card, I think my mom is using one of DD bibbity boutique pics for ours

Thank you Norm, that was very thoughful of you.

Very nice. Good picture as well.
Thanks for thinkin’ about us.
It would save on postage.

Thanks all. I can't take credit for the photo as that was Photopass, but I did write the greeting. It is just another way to share WDW with all my relatives and in-laws. And, since some of them are Scrooges, I knew you would all enjoy it as well.

Thanks all. I can't take credit for the photo as that was Photopass, but I did write the greeting. It is just another way to share WDW with all my relatives and in-laws. And, since some of them are Scrooges, I knew you would all enjoy it as well.

You own the rights for that now, so take all the credit:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter