DDC XXIV - What Bacon Shortage? We're Full Of It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Gents!

Happy World Hello Day

Nov2011_C_WorldHelloDay.png

twokids0204 said:
If ever there was a week... It'd have to be this one.

::yes::

Let's just hope I don't get sick while in America and need a hospital... :rotfl2:

Scott and Norm could take care of you!

Permission to come aboard! This thread is AWESOME!

Welcome Brett!

Maybe if I started using movie quotes in Mark's TR to insult you, it would be a different story.

Do you want to borrow some? Just have them back in the TR by Saturday. And bring them back with a full tank.

“Come on then… Have at you!”

Besides, It’s fun to watch others try to get points from our quotes and have Mark shoot them down.

I figured if I allowed that, I'd never see the end of points-padding.

Wow! the cost of living is higher up there. Our tooth fairy paid a silver dollar and a certificate. One time someone dropped the certificate and dollar behind DS's bed. He awoke to a scuffle and me yelling " i caught the tooth fairy, I caught the tooth fairy". When he groggily opened his eyes. I exclaimed " you just missed the tooth fairy, and in the process we knocked your stuff under your bed."

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Our tooth fairy leaves a dollar per tooth. Unless we're at Disney World and the kids loses a tooth, then Tinkerbell takes over the duties and leaves a Disney pin the kid just happened to be eyeing up in the gift shop downstairs. :rolleyes1

Wait! I agree with my nemie? Write this down. I'm off to chaperone ninja nite at DD's taekwondo school. And she's about to lose her first tooth. What's the tooth fairy paying these days? (Norm- she can't have bourbon yet)

Forty-five years ago, it was a quarter; for my son ten yeas ago it was a buck.
Given the stagnation of the last ten years, I figure a buck is still a good measure.

We are at $5 per tooth. I like to use the golden dollar coins. It makes it a little more special for the kids.

Whoa…
I guess that everything in NYC really is more expensive then anywhere else on earth.

I like the idea of using dollar coins though; very cool.

Sacagawea??? :confused3

Or the presidential dollar coins.
I like to leave those as tips from time to time.

Wow! the cost of living is higher up there. Our tooth fairy paid a silver dollar and a certificate. One time someone dropped the certificate and dollar behind DS's bed. He awoke to a scuffle and me yelling " i caught the tooth fairy, I caught the tooth fairy". When he groggily opened his eyes. I exclaimed " you just missed the tooth fairy, and in the process we knocked your stuff under your bed."

:lmao: :rotfl2:
Brilliant!!!

Someone say Pabst Blue Ribbon?????

Not out loud (or without being paid some type of compensation).
But the photo in the ball park at WWoS watching MLB spring training just about makes up for it.

Good morning all. Half day of work and then our company pitch in dinner starts at noon. We have a pretty diverse group so we will have dishes from Croatia, China, Thailand, Germany and Guatemala. We have all of the traditional stuff as well. Management is making 8 turkeys (2 fried, 2 BBQ, 2 Trad. 2 smoked) and they serve all the employees first. My stomach is eager with anticipation!

I wish I worked there today.
All we have planned down here is…

Ummmmm…..

Oh yah…
Nothing.

Morning guys,

The kid is on the plane in Newark on her way down here for the weekend. After picking her up, the rest of the day will be prep for tomorrow's dinner. Mostly brining the turkey. Hope everyone has a great day.

Wonderful that she has time to come home and be with dad.
Even better that she wants to.

You’ll have to let us know how the unlocking of her sealed off room goes.

Morning Folks...

It's only Wednesday here in Canada... :(

That’s how we felt back in October when y’all were celebrating Thanksgiving.
But come on down any way. If you show up, I’ll share some of our good fortune with you.

Let's just hope I don't get sick while in America and need a hospital... :rotfl2:

Wait a minute, you control the Universe…
I figured you could either delay the illness until you get back home or just wave your hand and fix our busted system

Accually the Evil 13 died on the 24th in the morning.

:sad2:
When we got back from the trip up to the Macy’s parade the first thing I looked for was the thread.
Imagine my surprise.
That was unnecessary to be sure. The Mods overreacted.

I figured if I allowed that, I'd never see the end of points-padding.

::yes::

Our tooth fairy leaves a dollar per tooth. Unless we're at Disney World and the kids loses a tooth, then Tinkerbell takes over the duties and leaves a Disney pin the kid just happened to be eyeing up in the gift shop downstairs. :rolleyes1

Another brilliant maneuver on the part of the Tooth Fairy.

Morning guys. Half day here at work, then home to get ready for the long holiday weekend. Hope everyone's off to a great day. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter