DDC XXIV - What Bacon Shortage? We're Full Of It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am changing your name to cliff. Now we need a Sam, a Frasier, and a Woody

579776_336989889705381_1522764472_n.jpg

Good Morning fellow dads, hope all is good, well today is the big day, DDs dental appt, the dentist assured me the sedation is safe, when we get there she will be given a "juice box" and I'm about 45 min she will be in loopy land, They won't give me a "juice box" I already asked :( but they said I can check on her from time to time so I feel better about the whole thing and FYI the juice box cost roughly $325 lol

WWND? *

*(What would Norm do?)

Good Morning fellow dads, hope all is good, well today is the big day, DDs dental appt, the dentist assured me the sedation is safe, when we get there she will be given a "juice box" and I'm about 45 min she will be in loopy land, They won't give me a "juice box" I already asked :( but they said I can check on her from time to time so I feel better about the whole thing and FYI the juice box cost roughly $325 lol

I hope it is a mix of rare fruit for that price. :rotfl:

Good morning guys :thumbsup2

At least your DD isn't a cheap date! Good luck at the Dentist's

Morning everyone

WWND? *

*(What would Norm do?)

Morning, all!

Cute pic. They must take after their mother.

I am fully aware that all of the positive qualities come from the other side of the family. I am reminded every time they are in trouble it is my fault.:headache:

Very good taste.

I see nothing wrong. Philip is very wise.

Where is the snow and the penguins? Must be global warming.

It was August. The snow goes away for about 3 days. Didn't see penguins. Must have gone to KY on vacation.:lmao::lmao::rotfl2:

Not short when you figure out how much driving and how many Thanksgiving meals to go to. I have three. How many do others have?
Just one here. DW's parents are in Florida and the rest of their families are spread out across Illinois and Northern Wisconsin, so we don't do anything with them. We get together with my brothers and sister and their families at my sister's house. Eat some turkey, watch some football, play some football in the backyard.

Can't sleep. Doing laundry instead. What a glamorous life I lead.
When most kids come home from a break at college, they usually bring a few bags of laundry with them from the past few weeks/months. Why is it that when I imagine Crash coming home for break, she has to do your laundry and clean up the house so it's habitable until her next break? :confused3

‘Morning all…

Finally a chance to catch up a bit
(we’ll have to see just how long that lasts, but for now I’ll take it)

With ND #1 in football and IU #1 in basketball, I bet Andy is really excited :lmao:

Ya’ think?
popcorn::

Not short when you figure out how much driving and how many Thanksgiving meals to go to. I have three. How many do others have?

Last year… a bunch (and mostly by bus)
This year, not so much. We’re not even planning to do much cooking this time around.

While not much for speeches, I do want to give a shout out to Stopher. If not for his business venture, I never would have passed him on this list. And, all he needs is 1/2 a photoblitz to pass me right by. :worship:

And, with Brian not far behind, I may not get a chance to see them again, but will certainly enjoy it for the moment.

Consistency. That’s the key.

However you slice it, you're all first ballot hall of famers. :thumbsup2

You know, when we get around to making a hall of fame and all... :rotfl2:

I figure that the Top 30 list pretty much is a kind of Hall of Fame

She got $200+ Beiber tickets, isn't that enough????:rotfl2:

Yes… yes it is.. and then some.
I do believe I missed offering up an HBD wish to your young lady, so…
a Happy Belated Birthday to Amelia!

I am changing your name to cliff. Now we need a Sam, a Frasier, and a Woody

So which one are you?

The answer to that one could say much about each of us.

That’s some Juice box.
I wonder how well that would mix with a Dole Whip?

That is a terrific idea. Dis Dad Hall of Fame. Do we need to work out a formula like QB rating? # posts X # trips X # kids X amount of merchandise ..

Or something as uncontroversial as the BCS rankings

WWND? *

*(What would Norm do?)

Post!

Hey Philip:wave2:

Good luck to DD. Hope it goes quickly so you can get it over with. I'm sure everything will be OK, it's the stresses of being a dad that make it difficult.

Now get the order information for those juice boxes so we can all get some. I think the price is worth it if I can use them when we go to the in-laws.:lmao::lmao:

mm1971 said:
Hey Philip:wave2:

Good luck to DD. Hope it goes quickly so you can get it over with. I'm sure everything will be OK, it's the stresses of being a dad that make it difficult.

Now get the order information for those juice boxes so we can all get some. I think the price is worth it if I can use them when we go to the in-laws.:lmao::lmao:

Haha I'll do my best! , I like the dole whip mix idea

Thanks guys for all the well wishes

Time to catch some sleep, then work on our Disney PhotoPass CD.

Just one here. DW's parents are in Florida and the rest of their families are spread out across Illinois and Northern Wisconsin, so we don't do anything with them. We get together with my brothers and sister and their families at my sister's house. Eat some turkey, watch some football, play some football in the backyard.
? :confused3

Sounds fun. DW's divorced parents still force her to compete for holiday time, and she won't say no. The dds are off tomorrow from school, so I'll take them to visit my parents.

I figure that the Top 30 list pretty much is a kind of Hall of Fame

Or something as uncontroversial as the BCS rankings!

:lmao:

Who are three people who have never been in my kitchen?

Great episode. And, he was correct.

KY bourbon is a lot cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter