• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXIV - What Bacon Shortage? We're Full Of It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thegales said:
Greetings all. I have been an unofficial DisDad for 16 years now. I follow the FB thread, but don't do a lot of postings. Mr. Steve W. (sorry, don't recall his disboards name and I am too lazy to look it up) invited me over here, so perhaps I can become an official DisDad. He also said some of you may be cruising with DCL in 2014.

So, Hello!

Welcome to the Disboards version, I also follow the FB thread and website, I think some of the guys have talked about DCL but I think most are going in 2013, mines looking like 2015 -2017 so DD will atleast be 7-9

hi everyone. just stopping in for an update:

should be getting my check for the totaled car tomorrow. the blue book was $3200.00 in excellent condition. i carried comprehensive on it, they gave me $5500.00 for it. write the check premium boy!!!

older brothers (59) knee surgery went well. they removed the tumor and replaced the knee and is doing well, should be home tomorrow.

briana is still sporting a heart monitor. still having pain but this thing gets monitored 24/7 and if something pops up, they call the doctor and we didnt get no call yet. we are thinking its more of stress or panic attacks. she is going for two types of stress test just to rule that out.

oldest brothers wife is still having a hard time. prayers if you think of it.

we are in the market for a car. i hate it

busy for both of us at work.

brianas new bumper has been ordered and just waiting for it to be painted so they can put it on and get that out of what hair i have left.

i think i covered it all..........

have done zero christmas shopping, card sending or anything. just not in the mood this year.

hope evryone is doing well and ill talk to you later.

( at least the cowboys beat the stinkin eagles, again!!!!! )

( GO GOLDEN DOMERS!!!)

Hey Dave. Good to see you round here! Prayers and thoughts for you guys.:grouphug:

Hope the Christmas spirit sneaks up on you... ;)

hmmm now I'm imagining Ron and Pirate Mickey Sharing a bottle of rum and shouting "We wants the Redhead"

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

should be getting my check for the totaled car tomorrow. the blue book was $3200.00 in excellent condition. i carried comprehensive on it, they gave me $5500.00 for it. write the check premium boy!!!

older brothers (59) knee surgery went well. they removed the tumor and replaced the knee and is doing well, should be home tomorrow.

briana is still sporting a heart monitor. still having pain but this thing gets monitored 24/7 and if something pops up, they call the doctor and we didnt get no call yet. we are thinking its more of stress or panic attacks. she is going for two types of stress test just to rule that out.

brianas new bumper has been ordered and just waiting for it to be painted so they can put it on and get that out of what hair i have left.

have done zero christmas shopping, card sending or anything. just not in the mood this year.

( GO GOLDEN DOMERS!!!)

Thanks for the updates. Continued prayers.

Get better soon nemie. I miss your dozens of six word posts every night.

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Greetings all. I have been an unofficial DisDad for 16 years now. I follow the FB thread, but don't do a lot of postings. Mr. Steve W. (sorry, don't recall his disboards name and I am too lazy to look it up) invited me over here, so perhaps I can become an official DisDad. He also said some of you may be cruising with DCL in 2014.

So, Hello!

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here!

More importantly, don't believe anything Steve says about us. We're not THAT bad... ;)

So, Hello!

David it is good to finally have you here on this side of the DisDads also!! RAndall will be along to assign you an official number soon. For the record you can see that GoHerd1028 is my disguise here! :rolleyes1

Most of the Dads are harmless...watch out for Barry (FreezinRafiki) and Brian (Twokids0204) they sometimes bite! :lmao:

So, Hello!

:welcome: David...

His name is GOHERD and posts in bold green italics... can't miss him.

Well I figured I would shoot for the stars on that one, women think tattoos are sexy so I was working off that, without all the tattoos I def say a solid 2

2? You keep thinking, that's what you're good at.

If anyone finds out who these men are, please let me know. I'd enjoy hanging out with these guys instead of the rest of you jokers. :lmao:
:

You'd talking about everyone else except me, right? :confused3 :lmao:

Holy heck- 3 days of upper resp infection. I can breathe today. And I don't feel like an elephant sitting on my chest. Hope y'all are good too. Welcome new dads. Haha to whatever norm and Paul and Barry said. Prayers to those who need. Sarcastic words to my nemie.

Glad you're feeling better. Lots of words and sentences.

over/under on how long this lasts? :confused3

Do I get to bet in the pool?

Rum goes with everything

I think you definitely need to hang out with Paul and I on CJ's front yard.

Did anyone see how they may be doing away with the $1 bill and replace it with coin:confused3, Bad side of it pockets will get heavy, Good side you should be able to find a dollar on the floor more often, since most people are careless with coin:scratchin

Well, we print enough funny money, so what's the difference.

David it is good to finally have you here on this side of the DisDads also!! RAndall will be along to assign you an official number soon. For the record you can see that GoHerd1028 is my disguise here! :rolleyes1

Most of the Dads are harmless...watch out for Barry (FreezinRafiki) and Brian (Twokids0204) they sometimes bite! :lmao:

D'oh!

Have to rethink that quote this Thursday...

:lmao:

( GO GOLDEN DOMERS!!!)

Good to hear from you Dave, Prayers going out that everything and everyone gets better real soon:goodvibes

So, Hello!

Welcolme to the Club, Randall will be around to give you your official number, Wow with mentioning Steve like that he must fell like the Governor about now:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter