• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXIV - What Bacon Shortage? We're Full Of It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am impressed witih your baking talents Brian!!!!

Thanks for the Birthdy wishes everyone!!!! We are headed out on a little family adventure today!!! Taking the kids to Elkins WV to ride "The Polar Express" They dont have a clue and I hope that they enjoy it!!!

Dude... I just googled that, your kids are going to LOVE that!!!

And I am pretty sure you and the Mrs. will as well.

Thanks for the Birthdy wishes everyone!!!! We are headed out on a little family adventure today!!! Taking the kids to Elkins WV to ride "The Polar Express" They dont have a clue and I hope that they enjoy it!!!

Sounds like a great day. Have a good birthday and enjoy the family time.

On Friday we got an letter from,

400-MagicalExpress.jpg

For the DDCC!

That is awesome Steve! Have a great day :thumbsup2

Well, it is time for the Wiley Adventure to begin!!! Lauren is convinced we are going camping since there are only pajamas packed and no other luggage!!:lmao: I will attempt to post updates on facebook through the day...but not sure how well the cell towers will work in Elkins BFE WV :rotfl2:

Good morning fellow dads, hope all is well, finally got DD ready to be in the local Christmas parade, I'm pretty sure she's excited but hard to tell when she's playing epic Mickey 2 as we are waiting to go

Morning everyone....Happy Birthday Steve!

Amelia got to her Justin Beiber concert last night, and had an amazing time. DW reported ot was crowded and loud. :lmao:

Good morning fellow dads, hope all is well, finally got DD ready to be in the local Christmas parade, I'm pretty sure she's excited but hard to tell when she's playing epic Mickey 2 as we are waiting to go

Have fun at the parade.

Amelia got to her Justin Beiber concert last night, and had an amazing time. DW reported ot was crowded and loud. :lmao:

You didn't go see Bieber?

Was closing out November's bills and took it out on you.

Well, it is time for the Wiley Adventure to begin!!! Lauren is convinced we are going camping since there are only pajamas packed and no other luggage!!:lmao: I will attempt to post updates on facebook through the day...but not sure how well the cell towers will work in Elkins BFE WV :rotfl2:

Have a great day.

AirGoofy said:
Have fun at the parade.

Thank you, they have the "little guy" teacher dressed as an elf of course and I found out I have to walk with the parade float yay, I guess that will help with the future rundisney training , but DD looks like she's having fun

Well, a new plan has formed.

I have been worried about going to WDW during Spring Break this year because it is Easter Week. I know many have done it and survived, but I only survived MK at capacity with the old FP system. Also, there is the pending announcement that the school will move Fall Break a week earlier and we have a cruise booked for the what would be following week.

Thus, my plan is to cancel the Spring Break week and stay in a 1 BR at BLT LV for 5 nights and then the cruise for 4 nights. The technical parts of the problem are the different UYs, banking/ booking time frames, and 7 month availability. But, there is still the fun in planning.

Good Choice. That gives a longer one time vacation and avoids the crowds. Have fun planning and getting those take over plans completed.

Thank you, they have the "little guy" teacher dressed as an elf of course and I found out I have to walk with the parade float yay, I guess that will help with the future rundisney training , but DD looks like she's having fun

And, I'm sure you just hate having to walk with her in the parade. : Has she already told you that can't use this opportunity to pick up women? :lmao:

Good Choice. That gives a longer one time vacation and avoids the crowds. Have fun planning and getting those take over plans completed.

Thanks. Now. Just waiting to see what the school plans are. I have narrowed it to down to a 1 BR at either BLT or BCV. Since I have never stayed at BCV, it is tempting to stay there. But, if we stay at BLT, then we get two bathrooms. I haven't ruled OKW as I could get the whole week there and then onto the cruise. Talk about epic.

AirGoofy said:
And, I'm sure you just hate having to walk with her in the parade. : Has she already told you that can't use this opportunity to pick up women? :lmao:

I forgot to make business cards to give out to the hot moms along the parade route, I don't hate walking in the parade but who wouldn't want to ride in a float with a grumpy "little guy" elf

Thanks. Now. Just waiting to see what the school plans are. I have narrowed it to down to a 1 BR at either BLT or BCV. Since I have never stayed at BCV, it is tempting to stay there. But, if we stay at BLT, then we get two bathrooms. I haven't ruled OKW as I could get the whole week there and then onto the cruise. Talk about epic.

We're having the same debate for our trip next fall. We'll reserve the 1br at BLT this week, but then spend the next 4 months deciding whether to trade into bcv...

Afternoon guys!

14 mile run this am, lunch with the family and then picked out our tree, got it set up and ready to be decorated. Now DW and DD are getting the ornaments ready, while DS and I nap. Great day so far. :thumbsup2

14 miles is a long run, looks like the marathon training is on track. Hope the tree decorating went well.

Pats better get the offense moving today.

DON’T PAY THE RANSOM, I’VE ESCAPED.

Been a while since I checked in here. A bad week health wise. Nothing serious but haven’t had much energy to do anything. Won’t go back and read everything I missed but I hope everyone is doing well. Plus I am sure that guy from Mass. is talking smack about the Dolphins/Pats game tomorrow. Kicking back watching “Championship Saturday” waiting for GA/Bama to start. Wonder if I can root for both teams to lose? Good games going on right now.

Enjoy the day.

Hey CJ. Even though your my nemie, I'm glad your feeling better. A few pages back I did suggest a friendly wager, but no smack talk. A little late now, maybe for the December game.

I was actually rooting for Georgia. I just don't like Saban.

Glad you're feeling better CJ. Neither Norm or I have a medical degree, so we'd need to recruit Chris to move in with us on your lawn if your health declines at all...;)

What? I thought you said the plan was to get there, get CJ drunk, change his will, and get another life insurance policy on him with us as beneficiaries.

NO hurting CJ. Bring a doctor and keep him healthy. I don't want to look for another nemie.

Evening Guys.

I spent the day at a Para Sports Festival that one of our groups along with the Canadian Paralympic Committee organized . I am happy to say that it was the most successful festival in Canada to date. I guess the East Coast rules!

I thought I would spend a few minutes checking in before heading to bed. Another road trip in the morning; DS has two basketball games and we have to be on the road by 8:30.

Congrats on a successful festival! :cool1:

The east coast is the better of the 2...:thumbsup2

Glad you had a successful event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter