DDC XX - The Quest for More Bacon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Fathers Day gentlemen :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

You too David! And Happy Fathers Day to all the dads! Hope you all have a great day! I'm in Vermont today. Went to a balloon festival that we sort of a bust (only one balloon due to the wind, the other 30 stayed grounded.) but the kids had fun anyway. Make a group decision not to get up to get to the 6am launch this am. Will try to explore other things today! Have a great day!

Greetings from the beach!

Was fortunate enough to meet up with Don and his family already!

Here's the pic to prove it....

df27d780.jpg

We have plans to hang out more tomorrow. :thumbsup2. :cool1:

Cool! Hope you guys have a great time!!

Don't forget cargo pants! :cool1: :rotfl2:

What's wrong with cargo pants? :confused3

Nothing! How else are you supposed to hold all the kids stuff?!

Some prayers needed.

We went to the zoo today in Louisville and then on to visit my parents. My youngest dd started acting tired and she was burning hot. My guess is a fever. She complained about a sore throat and my fear is strep throat. Gave her an Aleve at parent house 4 hours ago and a cold shower. Still has temp. 2 hour drive home and some Tylenol 30 minutes ago. Still has fever. Will try some ibuprofen and another cold shower, but it may be a trip to ER tonite. Prayers please.

Norm, hope you daughter is doing better!

One aside about using alleve for fever. It is a fever reducing drug, but it is not nearly as good as Ibuprofen. Also, Alleve & Ibuprofen are both in the same class of drugs ("NSAIDS"). Since Alleve is so long acting, you shouldn't give another dose of any NSAID for 12 hours after the dose of Alleve. While you can give Ibuprofen (Motrin) every six hours if needed. So I never give Alleve for fever. Really ties your hands for 12 hours.

Again, hope she's doing better!

You too David! And Happy Fathers Day to all the dads! Hope you all have a great day! I'm in Vermont today. Went to a balloon festival that we sort of a bust (only one balloon due to the wind, the other 30 stayed grounded.) but the kids had fun anyway. Make a group decision not to get up to get to the 6am launch this am. Will try to explore other things today! Have a great day!

Have a great day Doc, and happy belated anniversary to you and Mes. Doc :thumbsup2

Norm, hope you daughter is doing better!

One aside about using alleve for fever. It is a fever reducing drug, but it is not nearly as good as Ibuprofen. Also, Alleve & Ibuprofen are both in the same class of drugs ("NSAIDS"). Since Alleve is so long acting, you shouldn't give another dose of any NSAID for 12 hours after the dose of Alleve. While you can give Ibuprofen (Motrin) every six hours if needed. So I never give Alleve for fever. Really ties your hands for 12 hours.

Again, hope she's doing better!

She is doing better. Thanks. I was at my parents and while I knew I could go to the store, I just wanted to get something in her quickly. Her temps was at 98.? Last night at 9 and she didn't feel warm all night. So, hopefully, we are in the clear now.

Happy Father's Day Gentlemen!

Hope everyone has a great day and get treated to some great meals! I had mine last night because of a soccer game tonight. Couple of very good lobster, some salad and some local ale.

Greetings from the beach!

df27d780.jpg

We have plans to hang out more tomorrow. :thumbsup2. :cool1:

Wow, return meet. That's cool.

Nope... but shoulda gone.

Sometimes, things just don't work out. There are a lot of those things I would like to do, but if meant dragging my dds out past their bedtime and disturbing them, then I think it is better missed.

All over again.

Happy Fathers Day gentlemen :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

And to you as well. And to all of us on our day.

Happy Father's Day Gentlemen!

Hope everyone has a great day and get treated to some great meals! I had mine last night because of a soccer game tonight. Couple of very good lobster, some salad and some local ale.

Lobster is my favorite. I only have red lobster locally, so I only get lobster twice a year in WDW.

Saw the pics on FB. All of you look like you're having a great time. I'd skip out on the 6:00 AM as well. I'm debating canceling our 8:00'AM ADR at Akershus this trip for that same reason. It is great to get into an empty park, but those early times are rough.

Happy Father's day to all.

Norm, glad she is doing better.

Scott, Happy Birthday.

No pictures of Pretty fishes. The external flash I just bought was leaking when I put it in the dunk tank. Pulled it out right away so not to damage it. After the dives took it to the place where I bought it and they changed the gasket. It works fine now. Will try again in Hawaii.

Have a good day everyone.

Happy Father's Day Dads!

Scott / Don: Nice pic. Glad to see more of our brethren meeting.

Norm: Glad to hear DD is doing better.

Doc: Have fun on your road trip. Sorry about the bust on the balloon festival.

CJ: Hopefully you don't blow your gasket in Hawaii. :rotfl2:

:rotfl2:

Good Morning and Happy Father's Day everyone

She is doing better. Thanks. I was at my parents and while I knew I could go to the store, I just wanted to get something in her quickly. Her temps was at 98.? Last night at 9 and she didn't feel warm all night. So, hopefully, we are in the clear now.

Hope it's over with, prayers...

Happy Father's Day guys!

The dental clinic is out so I'll call my DDS in the morning and see about my options. I refuse to get an implant and don't want another crown.

Heading out to Niagara and Great Wolf Lodge for Audrey's "Birthday Weekend" (her bday is Tuesday)....have a good one everyone, Happy Father's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter