DDC XX - The Quest for More Bacon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers for your DD. No fun with a sick child.
ap.

Better safe then sorry. Hope she feels better soon.

Hope she is feeling better soon, nothing worse that a sick child with a high fever.

Sorry to hear that. Hope she's feeling better soon.

Hope to hear that your little one is doing better very soon
on.

Thanks. Back from Dr. No strep. She was dx with adenovirus, and since generic, I guess that means the quack really doesn't know what it is. So, she can run high fevers, but as long as they call it a virus, antibiotic won't help or be prescribed. If they are wrong, then it's just going to get worse and we can check back in a few days. This is supposedly common in younger children. I googled it for some info. She is doing well, outside the fever. I just hate to see her suffer.

Thanks. Back from Dr. No strep. She was dx with adenovirus, and since generic, I guess that means the quack really doesn't know what it is. So, she can run high fevers, but as long as they call it a virus, antibiotic won't help or be prescribed. If they are wrong, then it's just going to get worse and we can check back in a few days. This is supposedly common in younger children. I googled it for some info. She is doing well, outside the fever. I just hate to see her suffer.

We hope she gets better soon! :thumbsup2

We hope she gets better soon! :thumbsup2

Thanks. It spiked close to 103 around noon. A dose of Motrin didn't work. Hour later, but her cold shower and it dropped to 102. Hour later and a dose of Tylenol cut it to 100. We have a digital thermometer and dd likes playing with it, so temp is at least easy to take.

Thanks. It spiked close to 103 around noon. A dose of Motrin didn't work. Hour later, but her cold shower and it dropped to 102. Hour later and a dose of Tylenol cut it to 100. We have a digital thermometer and dd likes playing with it, so temp is at least easy to take.

Lots of popsicles and cool washcloth. Hope she gets better soon.

Just busted a crown. :headache: Why do these things always happen on the weekend. Now the decision is whether to head to the Dental Clinic on Monday or just head to OH a couple of days early to see my DDS up there.

Saturday ailment ownage.

Lots of popsicles and cool washcloth. Hope she gets better soon.

Absolutely. She finally had a temp under 100. First time in 24 hours. I really hope this is the end of it.

Just busted a crown. :headache: Why do these things always happen on the weekend. Now the decision is whether to head to the Dental Clinic on Monday or just head to OH a couple of days early to see my DDS up there.

I hate to hear that. Don't have any experience there or how close you are to home. I hope you can make it thru the weekend,

Glad it is coming down. Digital thermometers rock :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear.

Nik Wallenda - Wax Hand Print after his historic world record walk in Niagara Falls (Canada).

9e370c3f.jpg

Greetings from the beach!

Was fortunate enough to meet up with Don and his family already!

Here's the pic to prove it....

df27d780.jpg

We have plans to hang out more tomorrow. :thumbsup2. :cool1:

df27d780.jpg

Sorry you have to endure that torture Don.

Sun glasses on the T-shirt... is that DISDad protocol?

HAPPY FATHERS DAYS DADS!!!!

work has been nuts lately for all of us.
im only about two weeks behind, i hope everyone is doing ok.

df27d780.jpg

Some woman is shaking down a little kid behind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter