DDC Fantasy Baseball

Funny, but it looks like most of us are second to last. :lmao::lmao: It's a pretty close group. One win either way could make all the difference.

::yes::

Although there are a couple of teams that seem to be doing a little bit better than the pack...

Competitive league top to bottom though.:thumbsup2

::yes::

Although there are a couple of teams that seem to be doing a little bit better than the pack...

Competitive league top to bottom though.:thumbsup2

I spend more time managing the DL on my team than anything else. It seems I always have someone out. Right now I have 3 pitcher and one positional player on the DL. Is there a trophy at the end for the most medical problems.:lmao::lmao:

I spend more time managing the DL on my team than anything else. It seems I always have someone out. Right now I have 3 pitcher and one positional player on the DL. Is there a trophy at the end for the most medical problems.:lmao::lmao:

Gets frustrating sometimes...

I'm in another league on ESPN that actually has some money on it. Of course that is the league I'm really struggling in. In that league, I have both DL spots full, another 3 benched position players on DL and another 2 pitchers on the DL. And I've also got Peavy listed DTD and who will likely end up on the DL. The bad thing is, my DL players are mostly good enough players that you really can't cut them just to fill a spot for a few weeks. :faint:

I'm in another league on ESPN that actually has some money on it. Of course that is the league I'm really struggling in. In that league, I have both DL spots full, another 3 benched position players on DL and another 2 pitchers on the DL. And I've also got Peavy listed DTD and who will likely end up on the DL. The bad thing is, my DL players are mostly good enough players that you really can't cut them just to fill a spot for a few weeks. :faint:

Hate when that happens.

Nobody needs to pretend that my team is competitive. I keep struggling to get to 200 pts and see other teams putting up 300-400. I don't think my guys would put up that many if you compiled each of their best weeks together. Now my team has a bunch of broken arms on the DL. Strasburg and Upton are killing me. Maybe it's because I never gave them a proper name.

Hate when that happens.

I feel your pain. At least it's a long season and there's time to make up some ground when they get back.

Nobody needs to pretend that my team is competitive. I keep struggling to get to 200 pts and see other teams putting up 300-400. I don't think my guys would put up that many if you compiled each of their best weeks together. Now my team has a bunch of broken arms on the DL. Strasburg and Upton are killing me. Maybe it's because I never gave them a proper name.

That's it, they need a new name.:lmao::lmao: Keep fighting, you never know in these leagues. If not, we all thank you for the win and the Dole Whips are on me if we ever get to the World at the same time.:thumbsup2

I had Lincecum with the no hitter. :woohoo:

I'll probably still lose the week, but it was fun while it lasted.

Congrats on 50 pts for Lincecum, the bad news was that the Balloo's had Greinke and he had 44 pts with a 2 hit shutout:eek:
Do not know what to expect during all-star week, will have to make sure to check in on Wednesday during lunch.

Wow... That is some impressive stuff seeing 2 pitchers put up a line like that in the same match up.

I think I will head down to WDW for the all-star break. After two losing weeks in a row I think my staff needs a rest.

OK, maybe I have a shot this week since everyone is on the all star break. 4-11 is not good, but I guess I have time to make a run in the second half Major League style. Anyone have a life size cut out with detachable clothes I can borrow?

Congrats on 50 pts for Lincecum, the bad news was that the Balloo's had Greinke and he had 44 pts with a 2 hit shutout:eek:
Do not know what to expect during all-star week, will have to make sure to check in on Wednesday during lunch.

I got lucky this past week. It was a close matchup.

WDW during the all-star break sounds great to me. When you fly in to pick me up, keep an eye out for the new F35's the airforce have been training with. Our airport is actually on airforce property so they share the runways.
I forgot to mention that once we leave here we have to fly north to go south:rotfl: If flying to Orlando from our airport, there are no straight through flights so we have to fly Northeast to Atlanta and then south to Orlando. I can drive faster than I can fly there.

Loks like there is no stopping the Gray Sox. They are just destroying everyone they play.

Loks like there is no stopping the Gray Sox. They are just destroying everyone they play.

Definitely the dominant team. I think they're in good shape to take the regular season division championship, but we'll just have to see what the playoffs bring.

I did the weekly awards this morning and noticed that we had a tie for the first time this season. That's ok though, there's plenty of Beverly to go around. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter