DDC Fantasy Baseball

Yes, Boston to be exact. The oldest ball park in the US. If we get lucky this season we may take 3rd place in the division. On a positive note, our soccer team across the pond is only borrowing $30M this quarter. :scared:

Are the Marlins still trading all their good players to other teams? :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao: I thought our management was bad.

Glad to have you back on the boards. Good luck.

Me! A Marlins fan:eek: No!!! I am a transplanted Detroiter, really miss being able to catch a game or two of the 4 major sports during the year.

Brian, we'd still like to have you if you want to play. If you get a chance, get your team signed up and we'll be drafting next week.

Otherwise, if this kerfuffle is going to continue, I guess we need to find one more owner quick... If you aren't signed up, and interested in playing, speak up!

Sorry, as I said... been really busy at work and home lately... wasn't on the boards at all yesterday... barley made it on line.

Please continue on without me...

Sorry...

Just wanted to apologize for the delay in getting signed up. Looking forward to a great fantasy season (since I don't have much hopes for a great reality season.)

Good luck everyone!!

Ok, guys. I have the draft set for Thursday night at 9pm Eastern. We need to get one more team signed up and registered before then, or we're going to have to make a decision. We can either cut a team to get it back to 12 and have an even number, or we can play with 13 teams and someone will have a bye every week.

If you're thinking about playing and want to give it a try, please let me know either in this thread or by PM. If you guys know anybody who might not be coming around the forums much anymore that might be interested, send them on over.

Thanks!

The league settings have been changed. I've removed the team that would have been Brian's, so we're ready to go for the draft. Unfortunately, that leaves us with an odd number of teams. This shouldn't be a problem as far as the management of the league goes, but it does mean that someone will have a bye every week of the season.

Now, if we have someone who has been thinking about playing Fantasy Baseball that comes forward in the next day or so I can easily add that team back in and we can have even numbers, but for right now this will be our best option to ensure that we are ready to go for the draft Thursday night.

Andy, my schedule is looking crazy - even the draft is taking place during a podcast recording. Rather than have an unbalanced league, how about this - if you find someone to add to the league, I'll stay. If you don't find someone to add by a couple of hours before the draft, go ahead and delete my team and proceed without me and with an even number of teams.

I'm taking Mo Vaghn in the first round. What? He doesn't play anymore?

Good luck tonight Dads!

Andy, my schedule is looking crazy - even the draft is taking place during a podcast recording. Rather than have an unbalanced league, how about this - if you find someone to add to the league, I'll stay. If you don't find someone to add by a couple of hours before the draft, go ahead and delete my team and proceed without me and with an even number of teams.

Aaron, are you sure you want out? So far, not looking good for another team to join.

I do apologize for scheduling the draft on a podcast night. I thought about that at the time, but this just turned out to be the time that seemed to work the best for the most people.

Aaron, are you sure you want out? So far, not looking good for another team to join.

I do apologize for scheduling the draft on a podcast night. I thought about that at the time, but this just turned out to be the time that seemed to work the best for the most people.

It OK Andy. As much as I enjoy it, with the podcast moving to twice/week here in just a couple of weeks, my computer time is going to be approaching maxxed out anyway. I'd rather be out now and have you guys have a stable league of regular participants than a weirdly-scheduled league with one team that's only appropriately cared for occassionally.

It OK Andy. As much as I enjoy it, with the podcast moving to twice/week here in just a couple of weeks, my computer time is going to be approaching maxxed out anyway. I'd rather be out now and have you guys have a stable league of regular participants than a weirdly-scheduled league with one team that's only appropriately cared for occassionally.

I just lost my nemesis...:(

I'm going to go ahead and remove the Tri-State Fedoras (awesome team name, by the way) now so that I'll have time to fix it if there are any problems as a result of doing so. :(

Woo-hoo, my team is awe........well, no not awesome.......gre.........nope, not great.......what is the word I'm looking for........>Full, yes that's it. My roster is full.:rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao:

Now if I can just figure out how it works I may have a shot of winning a game or two. Good luck guys!

Woo-hoo, my team is awe........well, no not awesome.......gre.........nope, not great.......what is the word I'm looking for........>Full, yes that's it. My roster is full.:rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao:

Now if I can just figure out how it works I may have a shot of winning a game or two. Good luck guys!

You could have spotted me the first 10 picks and I still would screw it up. I have a full roster, minus a backup catcher.

AirGoofy said:
You could have spotted me the first 10 picks and I still would screw it up. I have a full roster, minus a backup catcher.

No point wasting rooster space on back up catchers.

Heck a backup might be better than my starter.

You need a back up?:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I had to auto pick the first 6 or so. Computer was not cooperating. That may have helped me.

I'm still trying to figure out how the whole subbing thing works.

mm1971 said:
You need a back up?:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I had to auto pick the first 6 or so. Computer was not cooperating. That may have helped me.

I'm still trying to figure out how the whole subbing thing works.

Well you can change your line up every day. Should be able to change any player up to the first pitch of their game.

Unless you just can't figure out how to move them from bench to a position...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter