• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDA Motivation & Support Thread

I'll join you. I am trying to refocus my attention. I have been spending a lot of idle time here on the DIS an not enough time focusing on my family, health and home. I have joined weight watchers in an attempt to keep healthy and I'm trying to refocus my desire to eat when stressed into cleaning to reduce stress. I figure that my house can always use a good cleaning, but my body doesn't need the extra fat and calories that I have been putting into it. I am spending more quality time with my family in part because I'm getting things done around here. My goals are to continue organizing my home and taking back my body. Those are 2 big goals, but I think that they go hand in hand for me. Once I get everything organized we will be undertaking a huge renovation here, putting in new floors as well as repainting a major portion of our interior. I know that this will take all winter, but having it in writing will help me keep focus. My short term goal is to reseal our camper roof, winterize the camper, finish organizing the cellar and put all the summer "toys" away which will free up my garage for ...gasp...a car.

Deb

I am with you all!!

I have been really good with the digital camera to make the prints....now I want to scrap them. My Creative Memories consultant stopped but one of Cassidy's friends mom is a consultant I will get in touch with her.

I want all of us to keep to the 15 minute a night clean up...our lives are so hectic...that 15 minutes sure helped all of us.

I am also going to take back the cooking in the house!!

PHEW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter