DDA Chapter 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!
Good thoughts continuing for Marci!
Happy Birthday Vicki

Just got home from a 2nd showing of a townhouse...I am putting an offer in tomorrow! Keep fingers crossed my friends!!

I spent 2 hours at the hospital this morning doing preop paper and when I was done the last nurse said I could have just done it all over the phone since I was just there in August.

Then I called my dentist to tell him my tooth still hurt so I shouldn't do the permanent crown on Thursday and he somehow got me a 4pm appointment to start a root canal. It has been about 35 years since I've had one. Not fun but not as bad as I remember.

Then I stopped on the way home and bought a new router but couldn't get it hooked up. I called customer support and they guy was great. Got my Mac all set then we started on the laptop and discover that all that was ever wrong with the laptop was that the wireless switch was set to off. I must have bumped it.:rolleyes: Luckily it was on sale $30 off, I had a $10 coupon, a $6 rewards check, $14 rebate debit card so I guess it was worth the $40 for the customer support. And this new router must be faster right????

I think I should go to bed so I can get up early and get to work early to make up for all the time I missed today and to get done what needs to be done before I'm out.

Bernadette - You had yourself quite a day! Hope tomorrow is better!

Marci has sat up as well as stood up. Everything is going as expected.

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Chuck always tells everyone he is 29 when they ask so that makes me 28 I guess. :lmao: However, my mother remembers things differently and says that I'm 49 as of 6:18am this morning. She always reminds me how I kept her up all night. Deer season starts on 11/15 in Michigan. My dad, grandpa and uncles were big hunters. He was sleeping after having been up early on the 15th and planning to get up early on the 16th. She let him sleep as long as she could. He used to remind me of that as well!

It was a great day. I had coworkers take me to lunch. Then a friend/coworker invited me to dinner & a movie. It was quite nice. I got lots of emails, IMs, phone calls, text messages and notes on Facebook wishing me well. It made me thankful for all my wonderful family & friends. That includes all of you wonderful people!

I spent 2 hours at the hospital this morning doing preop paper and when I was done the last nurse said I could have just done it all over the phone since I was just there in August.

Then I called my dentist to tell him my tooth still hurt so I shouldn't do the permanent crown on Thursday and he somehow got me a 4pm appointment to start a root canal. It has been about 35 years since I've had one. Not fun but not as bad as I remember.

Then I stopped on the way home and bought a new router but couldn't get it hooked up. I called customer support and they guy was great. Got my Mac all set then we started on the laptop and discover that all that was ever wrong with the laptop was that the wireless switch was set to off. I must have bumped it.:rolleyes: Luckily it was on sale $30 off, I had a $10 coupon, a $6 rewards check, $14 rebate debit card so I guess it was worth the $40 for the customer support. And this new router must be faster right????

I think I should go to bed so I can get up early and get to work early to make up for all the time I missed today and to get done what needs to be done before I'm out.

glad the computer is fixed. Sorry you have to have a root canal.

Vicki...
happybirthdayblinkietag.gif

I'm glad you had a good day:goodvibes

Hi everyone!
Good thoughts continuing for Marci!
Happy Birthday Vicki

Just got home from a 2nd showing of a townhouse...I am putting an offer in tomorrow! Keep fingers crossed my friends!!

You go girl. pixie dust heading your way

What a roller coaster of a day. I hope you get everything done before surgery

I'm so relieved to find positive posts about Marci. I'm praying that each day is easier :wizard:

I'm physically exhausted, back to back 14 hour days is just crazy. Tomrrow is Colby's birthday. I got home at 10 tonight, wrapped his gifts, put cookies on a plate and got that ready for him to bring to school tomorrow. I think that I've got everything covered. After work tomorrow I'll come home and make dinner. My parent's are coming over. We need to take everything out of the laundry room and I need to get it painted in order to put the new washer and dryer in on Thursday night. Hopefully Dad will help Chris move out the old stuff and maybe I can talk my Mom in to painting. I also need to squeeze in a phone conference with Colby's teacher sometime between 7 and 9. I really feel like the energizer bunny these days.

Good morning everyone! This is the first time in awhile I Have had a chance to get here in the morning!
Hope everyone has a great day

Jen,
Good luck!
1.gif

Kristine,
So glad to see good news about Marci.

Bernadette,
Sounds like a crazy day!

Deb,
Happy early birthday to Colby!

Good morning!

I cannot believe it's been 30 years since we have seen a royal wedding.

Good morning, DDA! :sunny:

Not much to say this morning. ;)

Glad to hear Marci is doing well.

Deb, you will find your groove soon enough, I am sure. The balancing act is a hard one until you do, though. Happy early birthday to Colby!

Jen,
Good luck!
1.gif

Kristine,
So glad to see good news about Marci.

Bernadette,
Sounds like a crazy day!

Deb,
Happy early birthday to Colby!
Thanks for the dittoable post, Anne Marie!

Good morning!

I cannot believe it's been 30 years since we have seen a royal wedding.
I remember watching it, and how it was such a big deal. I must say though, that I am so sad to see that William is inheriting his father's hairline. Poor boy.

Kristine - Thanks for the Marci updates! I'm so glad to see that the news is positive. What else can she look forward to? Does she have to do chemo or radiation once she's out of the hospital, and healed a bit? Just wondering what's in store for her.

Jennifer - Good luck with the townhouse bid! How truly exciting for you!!!

Tammi - I agree with you on Will's hairline, but I'm extremely glad he didn't inherit his father's ears! I remember getting up very early to watch Di's wedding, and then doing the same for Fergie. I can't wait to watch this one!! Can someone clue me in on when it will be?

It's wedding week here, too. My niece is getting married on Friday morning! I'm so excited for her! She has epilepsy, and really despaired of ever finding someone who wanted to "take her on." Luis is a great guy!!! The stress of the wedding caused Emily to have 2 grand mal seizures last week, and he stayed with her the entire time! He was really proactive with her neurologist, explaining that they are going to Italy on their honeymoon, and getting enough extra medication to have on hand in case something goes wrong. We all went out to dinner last night with Luis's family, and it was just wonderful to see him treating her like the princess she is! I can't wait to post pictures of the wedding on Friday. They truly are Cinderella and her prince Charming!

Tonight, all the ladies in the family are going out for a "Hen Party" with Emily. This is a tradition that my nephew's British wife brought to the family with her. It is a lot of fun, and I've been looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter