DDA Chapter 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick explanation of the pottery dinner for Button: I was heating up some leftovers in the microwave for dinner. When I took the bowl (stoneware) out of the microwave to move it to the countertop it slid right out of the potholder and smashed to the floor. Button, who is always on the lookout for a people treat was Johnny-on-the-spot and started gobbling chicken casserole before I could get the darned mitt off my hand! There were two halves of the bowl and two shards about the size of a tangerine wedge on the floor in the midst of the food. She swallowed the first shard whole and this 14 1/2 year old, 25 pound, monster-mouthed and apparently cast-iron stomach/colon bearing dog chewed the other one and swallowed it. The vet had me soak six pieces of bread in water and force her to eat them. There was no forcing. She ate all six of them and was still looking for more food. Needless to say I have been on bathroom duty for the past 24 hours and so far, the only thing I can say is it just looks a little sandy. I guess that means her system broke the rest of it down! I will keep an eye on when comes out of her today too, but... c'mon Fate: cut me a break here!

I am keeping an eye on your thread as when it hits 149 I was going to close it. I saw the "Button" story and was laughing so hard I was crying. You are a great bunch of ladies, I need to come on your thread more often. Let me know when you set up a new thread and I will close this one down. Penny:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter