• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDA Chapter 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elin-bday.gif

Happy Birthday Elin!

Wish I could do the neat graphic thing...:yay::yay::yay::dance3:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELIN!!!!

Happy packing, Tammy.

Enjoy your meet today, everyone!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone! :love:

This was just delivered to me.

49.jpg

I don't have to bake my own birthday cake thanks to my lovely older daughter! :lovestruc

Has anyone ever experienced round ligament pain? I never had it with either of the girls. But I think I have been experiencing it today. It is so not comfortable. It hurts on the right side to walk and sit.

I remember having ligament pain as the baby settled downward. It was just until my body adjusted then I was okay again.

Elin
animated_gif_clipart_birthday_122.gif

49.jpg

I don't have to bake my own birthday cake thanks to my lovely older daughter! :lovestruc

She is very sweet :goodvibes The cake looks yummy too:thumbsup2

Has anyone ever experienced round ligament pain? I never had it with either of the girls. But I think I have been experiencing it today. It is so not comfortable. It hurts on the right side to walk and sit.

Had to go look it up, but that's exactly what I've been feeling! I had it with Terra too and that's probably part of what made an ECV necessary by the time we went to WDW. I just couldn't walk very far with out pain there and in my sciatic nerve. This time it's just been periodic. Mostly when getting up or turning at night. Still strikes when walking sometimes though. Hope yours isn't too long lasting! :wizard:

Good morning, DDA.

Not much on tap for us today. Wish we'd be a half a continent further east, but we'll just have to live vicariously via your pictures. (So please post them!!!)

For now, it's breakfast time. No more forgetting to eat!

49.jpg

At least you will have something to snack on during your long drive to B'more. ;)

At least you will have something to snack on during your long drive to B'more. ;)

It will wait until tomorrow. We will have it for brunch before Kristin leaves for the beach!

We are outta here!!! Have a great week everyone!

Since it's going to way too hot for t shirts with designs on them for me this trip I had to get my fix so I made some for my nieces who will be arriving one day before our departure,

These are Natalie's designs that I added names and Tink to,

DSCF6060.jpg

DSCF6061.jpg

Since it's going to way too hot for t shirts with designs on them for me this trip I had to get my fix so I made some for my nieces who will be arriving one day before our departure,

These are Natalie's designs that I added names and Tink to,

DSCF6060.jpg

DSCF6061.jpg

Very cute. I love them.

We've made a huge dent in the housework. I see that Chris worked until he fell asleep on the couch :lmao:

Hi everyone! We survived the birthday bash! Katie thanks you all for your birthday wishes! It was an interesting night! Katie invited several girls from the neighborhood who are not close friends, but who are being alienated from everyone. She wanted to include them, but it kind of backfired, as 2 of the girls spent the entire evening sitting in a corner, and whispering unkind things about all the other girls at the party. The other girls just ignored them, though, so things didn't get out of hand. I told Katie it was kind of her to invite them, but since she made the effort, and it wasn't appreciated, she didn't have to feel obligated to continue.

Now, we are getting her ready for camp on Monday. Laundry, packing, organizing, etc! I hate it! However, once it's done, it will be good!

Tammi, and everyone else traveling, I hope you have such good times!

Elin - Your cake looks divine! Please enjoy a bite or 2 for me! I hope your birthday is fabulous!!!!

Debbie - The shirts look adorable. Well done! ::yes::

We had a ball getting together with everyone. I am in a hotel near where we met and the internet speed is horrible. Therefore you will have to wait for someone else to post pictures. But we did take lots of them and talked about you all!

It was great to see everyone today. We have about another hour on the road till we get home. I posted some pics on facebook.

Tia good luck on the housing situation

Jennifer hope the pain is manageable

Tammi have a wonderful trip

Katie, Theresa, and Elin hope you have wonderful Birthdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter