DDA Chapter 11

I got my Mickey Monitor today! That is two in a row for our house. :) And, for once, there is something in there that Bob and I could do next month! Unfortunately Miss Tinker Bell does not interest either one of us to sit through the exclusive screening of her new animated movie at the MK. Anyone else going to be there on September 27th or 28th and have an AP?

So, somebodies reminded me (after I was already thinking about it this week) that it's about that time again....you know the one, DDA Ornament exchange!!

Since we have quite a few going to disney in the next couple of months and one has requested that they get names beforehand I will start gathering names next week and will distribute the names before my "air" weekend.

So, somebodies reminded me (after I was already thinking about it this week) that it's about that time again....you know the one, DDA Ornament exchange!!

Since we have quite a few going to disney in the next couple of months and one has requested that they get names beforehand I will start gathering names next week and will distribute the names before my "air" weekend.

To quote a very dear friend... YIPPEE SKIPPIE!
20.gif

I post on "When has God answered your prayers" (yes, I do cheat on you all...mainly when you are sleeping;) )

this is what I posted today and wanted to share with you all too:

My praises for the week is I didn't get the job I really wanted at my worship church back in July. I know it sounds funny but this past Sunday our church said there would be layoffs happening in the next month...so God showed me his time not mine

He also has given me the courage and gumption to run away for a weekend (my ticker). A friend put it so eloquently this morning "Good for you Theresa you need some air" Bless her, she's right. I've been floundering, drowning, grasping and gasping for so long I didn't realize I had lost air.

OH I got my ME documents yesterday.:woohoo:

Jennifer, first of all my sympathies to you and your family. I hope everything is okay.

here is to getting your ME documents. it is getting close now

I got my Mickey Monitor today! That is two in a row for our house. :) And, for once, there is something in there that Bob and I could do next month! Unfortunately Miss Tinker Bell does not interest either one of us to sit through the exclusive screening of her new animated movie at the MK. Anyone else going to be there on September 27th or 28th and have an AP?

no AP here. darn

Woohoo! Count us in. We'll have 5 kids and a grown up this year!!! I love this exchange!

I post on "When has God answered your prayers" (yes, I do cheat on you all...mainly when you are sleeping;) )

this is what I posted today and wanted to share with you all too:

My praises for the week is I didn't get the job I really wanted at my worship church back in July. I know it sounds funny but this past Sunday our church said there would be layoffs happening in the next month...so God showed me his time not mine

He also has given me the courage and gumption to run away for a weekend (my ticker). A friend put it so eloquently this morning "Good for you Theresa you need some air" Bless her, she's right. I've been floundering, drowning, grasping and gasping for so long I didn't realize I had lost air.

Well said and I love your ticker

Natalie posted these on her just for grin thread. I thought some of you might like them,

Not sure where to post these so I'll just post them here. DS5 is starting full day kindergarten in a couple of weeks. (I can't believe it...) Anyway, I thought I'd do up some lunch love notes for him. I left blank space to write in his name and to sign it and write a little personalized note. I thought I'd post them here in case anyone else could use them. There kind of boyish. I could do some girl ones if anybody is interested. I've got several more pages I'm working on too. I'll post them as I do them.

lunchnotestoystorycopy.jpg

lunchnotespeterpancopy.jpg

lunchnotesnemocopy.jpg

lunchnotesmonsterscopy.jpg

lunchnotescars.jpg

lunchnotesbugslifecopy.jpg

lunchnotesaladdincopy.jpg
Some more boy ones. I'll do girl ones tomorrow.

lunchnotesmickeycopy.jpg

lunchnotesgoofycopy.jpg

lunchnotesdonaldcopy.jpg

lunchnoteslionkingcopy.jpg
More boys.

lunchnotesboysvarious1copy.jpg

lunchnotesboysvarious2copy.jpg

lunchnotesmickey2copy.jpg

lunchnotesmickey3copy.jpg

lunchnotesplutocopy.jpg

Hi all...I've been MIA for a few days and really have no idea what's going on. Things here have been upside down and I haven't had much time to get on the computer.

First though, I need the power of the DDA's good thoughts and prayers. My mom went to the emergency room this afternoon with chest pains. They've run all the necessary tests and things seem ok. They are keeping her overnight so I just got home from there. I feel bad that I left her there. :guilty:

Molly, Eric and I are quickly nearing the end of a rope with one another. She has turned into this whining, horrible non sleeping mess. I am so trying to deal with her and not lose it but it ain't easy. :crazy: Her sleeping is worse now than before. Still no naps, but also waking up around midnight and coming into our room and not going back to sleep til around 1. She is up by 5:30. I don't know how she functions but it won't be pretty once school starts.

I also found out today that one of my former co-workers died today from an overdose. She was good friends with my cousin Joe and our age, so it's unsettling. He seems to think that it may have been intentional which really saddens me.

I am off to try and get some sleep, sending out :hug:'s, :wizard: and :cheer2: for all.

Man I wish the Beach vollyball gold medal match was being played earlier then 11. I guess I might have to tape it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter