DD will have turned 18 befor cruise

dreamn_Disney

<font color=deeppink>I am flippin hilarious<br><fo
I booked a cruise not thinking about that my dd will have just turned 18 before we go. Will they let her do the teen activities still? I don't like the idea of her being in clubs and such with adults. She will still be a high school kid not an adult.

I believe I heard that if they are still in high school, they will be able to participate in the teen activities!

When are you going on the cruise? My DD will turn 18 a month before we go. She isn't sure if she wants to go to teen activities or adult activities. Her friend (18) will also be traveling with her family on the same trip. We are sailing on the 4 day Wonder, April 15-19, 2007. It would be nice for your DD to meet up with them if you were on the same trip.

Sorry not the same cruise. We aren't going till 2008. I would love for my dd to stay in the teen area some. I do not feel she would have more fun then in the adult settings. I just feel there is a big difference between being just 18 and in high school and being an adult. I may just be being over protective though, I tend to do that.

We went on Spring Break when my DD had just turned 18 the month before. We took her up to the Stack and she got approval to be there. She had a lot of fun and the others thought it was really cool is was 18.

She had considered doing some 18-25 age stuff, but no one was there at the meet and greet since most colleges had already had their spring break. She did use the Spa for a manicure and that was fun for her.

I think DD and her friend would enjoy the teen activities also. DD loved it when she was 15; she's just worried that most of the kids will be a bit younger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter