DCP Fall 2014

Is anyone else just totally hyped up about this whole thing? I can't even concentrate these days because I'm so busy thinking about the interview and what will happen if I make the cut! Slightly problematic since I have a ton of homework. Have to wait until Friday for my interview! This is going to be a longgg week!

Oh My Gosh! ME TOO! I keep thinking about it all the time, it took me a while to get to sleep last night and I have a huge graphic design project due this week, haha. It is really nice to see everyone so excited about this program!:goofy::figment::simba::stitch::maleficen:
It is also nice to know there are other Disney loving people like me!
Which CP choices are your top three MicaelaRose?

Oh My Gosh! ME TOO! I keep thinking about it all the time, it took me a while to get to sleep last night and I have a huge graphic design project due this week, haha. It is really nice to see everyone so excited about this program!:goofy::figment::simba::stitch::maleficen:
It is also nice to know there are other Disney loving people like me!
Which CP choices are your top three MicaelaRose?

My top three are:
Hospitality, Vacation Planner, and Concierge. I'm a bit worried those are a bit ambitious because I've heard a lot of CP's don't get them and mostly it's because those three fall under my major which is hospitality. I'd love to do Main Entrance Operations or PhotoPass as well. As much guest interaction as possible the better!

What are yours? When do you have your interview? The wait is killing me! Definitely doing some mock interviews with my Career Services at my school and with friends!

Does anybody know the general trend of acceptances/NLICs? For example, the first time I applied I was NLIC'ed only two days after my phone interview. It was early on in the application process, I had my interview about a week after the application came out. Do they send out acceptances/NLICs at the same time and at different intervals throughout the entire application season? Could I assume that when I received my NLIC then others did as well while others got accepted or went to pending?

I'm just curious how it works. The waiting game is the hardest part and trying to put a touch of detail into it helps comfort me!

Hey there! My name is Chelsey and I'm an exercise physiology major at WVU. I applied last Friday and have my phone interview on Sunday!

Hey guys! I am a nursing major from Kentucky Wesleyan. I applied today and have my phone interview next Friday! I am VERY excited!

Good luck to everyone! :)

My top three are:
Hospitality, Vacation Planner, and Concierge. I'm a bit worried those are a bit ambitious because I've heard a lot of CP's don't get them and mostly it's because those three fall under my major which is hospitality. I'd love to do Main Entrance Operations or PhotoPass as well. As much guest interaction as possible the better!

What are yours? When do you have your interview? The wait is killing me! Definitely doing some mock interviews with my Career Services at my school and with friends!

Hello! Don't be worried, it is good to be ambitious!
If they fall under your major you should have a good chance with getting them, just explain you have experience due to your major.:woohoo:

I interview at 4:30am on the 17th...(thats what happens when you live in HI, the time difference gets you). I don't think I'll be able to sleep at all that night, haha. I want Photopass as my 1st choice. My major is graphic design/photography and I have been working with this stuff for over five years so I hope that helps me. Then I would choose character host or attractions. I just really want to be an official Disney Cast Member!!:mickeyjum:
When is your interview on Friday?

Hello! Don't be worried, it is good to be ambitious!
If they fall under your major you should have a good chance with getting them, just explain you have experience due to your major.:woohoo:

I interview at 4:30am on the 17th...(thats what happens when you live in HI, the time difference gets you). I don't think I'll be able to sleep at all that night, haha. I want Photopass as my 1st choice. My major is graphic design/photography and I have been working with this stuff for over five years so I hope that helps me. Then I would choose character host or attractions. I just really want to be an official Disney Cast Member!!:mickeyjum:
When is your interview on Friday?

4:30 am? Sleeping is definitely going to be tough! Mine's at 10:45 on Friday. I honestly could do QSFB and still probably be pretty happy. As long as I'm in Florida, working for the parks and interacting with guests! All your experience with photography probably should help you out! I think PhotoPass would be a fun position! Well, apart from all the heat. Did you apply Advantage or just Fall?

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!
My interview is in 3 hours and I'm already isolated and ready to go.
I took a mock phone interview yesterday with my school rep and he said I was perfect. I hope I can recreate that today!

I'm so excited that my stomach kind of hurts! Haha. :hyper: :jumping1:

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!
I took a mock phone interview yesterday with my school rep and he said I was perfect. I hope I can recreate that today!

:tinker: Good luck! I'm glad you're so well-prepared.

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!

Good luck!!! Keeping my fingers crossed it goes well for you! :D

4:30 am? Sleeping is definitely going to be tough! Mine's at 10:45 on Friday. I honestly could do QSFB and still probably be pretty happy. As long as I'm in Florida, working for the parks and interacting with guests! All your experience with photography probably should help you out! I think PhotoPass would be a fun position! Well, apart from all the heat. Did you apply Advantage or just Fall?

I could do QSFB and be happy too, I would just prefer it to apply to my major...but being in any Disney park makes me happy!:hmghost::ccat::mickeybar
I applied for Advantage, what about you?
I hope you do well on Friday! Are you originally from FL?

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!

Best of Luck!:tink:

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!

Hope it goes well! Butterflies are starting to nest in my stomach for mine on Thursday.

That was FAB! :D My interviewers name was Wendy, and I think everything went really well. She's very sweet. The whole interview took about 35 minutes.
Now the waiting begins. :sad1:

That was FAB! :D My interviewers name was Wendy, and I think everything went really well. She's very sweet. The whole interview took about 35 minutes.
Now the waiting begins. :sad1:

Awesome! I hope we both get in c:
Does your Dashboard still say In Progress? Mine does, and it has an earlier date, but I got the 'thank you for interviewing' email. I wonder if it's just a computer thing. (Maybe I'm a little nervous, but who could possibly tell?)

I could do QSFB and be happy too, I would just prefer it to apply to my major...but being in any Disney park makes me happy!:hmghost::ccat::mickeybar
I applied for Advantage, what about you?
I hope you do well on Friday! Are you originally from FL?

Thanks! I applied Advantage first choice as well. The more time in Disney the better! I'm from Vermont actually. We usually take our Disney vacations in February or so to get away from the cold, haha! Forida was my first choice when I was looking at schools, but I ended up in Boston instead which is nice. But my heart is definitely shouting that Disney is where I need to be. pooh: How about you?

Awesome! I hope we both get in c:
Does your Dashboard still say In Progress? Mine does, and it has an earlier date, but I got the 'thank you for interviewing' email. I wonder if it's just a computer thing. (Maybe I'm a little nervous, but who could possibly tell?)

Mine still says In Progress!
I haven't gotten an email yet that thanks me for my phone interview. Now I'm nervous! lol.
I hope we both get in, too! n.n

Mine still says In Progress!
I haven't gotten an email yet that thanks me for my phone interview. Now I'm nervous! lol.
I hope we both get in, too! n.n

Oh don't be nervous! I didn't get my email until about 10:30 pm. (So I guess it takes forever for everyone haha)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter