• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCP Fall 2014

Congrats to all who have been accepted!!!!

My interview is at 2:00 today and then I'll be playing the waiting game along with anyone who hasn't!

Hey guys, I'm Logan, I got accepted yesterday for Custodial.

I applied for regular Fall, my interview was on the 13th.

From looking at the Facebook group my thinking of the pattern is they are sending out acceptances for those who interviewed 2 weeks ago, for certain roles, in alphabetical order within the roles. If that makes sense.

Also if anyone has any questions about the interview or any other part of the process I'd be happy to answer any questions. I looked over what to expect on the interview but didn't have notes in front of me, I winged it, so don't get super nervous about it.

Congrats to those who got accepted and good luck to those who are waiting!

Hi again! I got accepted yesterday for Custodial Fall 2014.....still going to audition in March though. Super excited. Good luck to everyone still waiting!!!!!!:)

Lovely to see so many people get accepted from around here :)

Now to wait for them to start announcing Fall Advantage.

I just got accepted for Attractions at WDW for Fall 2014! :cool1: So it looks like Attractions acceptances are going out. I also just saw someone get accepted for Lifeguard…didn't see any of those yesterday!
Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!

Hey everyone.I just had my interview about 30 minutes ago. I have no clue how I did I tried to smile but I was so nervous I don't think I actually managed to. I got asked very basic questions that could apply to many roles and three or four that would apply to lifeguard, attractions and housekeeping/custodial. My interview was 17 minutes which was right in between the 15 to 20 minutes she said it would be. I really hope I get in I'm graduating in may so unless I take a class at a community college this is my last chance.

I just got my email that I was accepted as an Attractions cast member for Fall 2014!!! I am so excited right now! (And of course I'm in the silent building on campus!)
Thanks everyone for supporting each other and I cannot wait to meet you all!

To those who are still waiting, this was my 2 weeks, so I know it's hard but you'll make it!!

Attractions emails are going out and someone on the FB group was accepted for Fall Advantage

Hey guys,

My name is Sarah and I am a Theatre major. Today marks the two week mark for me, and I have to say I'm more crazy nervous than ever. I am constantly checking my email. I have been avoiding these sites because I would hate to not be accepted and disappointed. I applied before for Spring 2010 I believe and was accepted for QSFB. I was not able to accept because of personal reasons at the time. My top four were:

1. BBB Hostes (Very hopeful for this considering I have a ton of kid experience, hair and make up experience)
2. Character Performer (If I can just make it past the dance...worked this year out at the Texas Renaissance Festival as a character performer...it's way fun)
3. Character Attendant
4. Attractions

I am hoping for something that pertains to my major. Thoughts I'd come be nervous with everyone else today...

Hey guys, I'm Logan, I got accepted yesterday for Custodial.

I applied for regular Fall, my interview was on the 13th.

From looking at the Facebook group my thinking of the pattern is they are sending out acceptances for those who interviewed 2 weeks ago, for certain roles, in alphabetical order within the roles. If that makes sense.

Also if anyone has any questions about the interview or any other part of the process I'd be happy to answer any questions. I looked over what to expect on the interview but didn't have notes in front of me, I winged it, so don't get super nervous about it.

Congrats to those who got accepted and good luck to those who are waiting!

Hi again! I got accepted yesterday for Custodial Fall 2014.....still going to audition in March though. Super excited. Good luck to everyone still waiting!!!!!!:)

ElsaofArandelle...My son is a theatre major, and also worked 2 seasons at TRF...Small World. He did DCP last Fall...2013. Auditioned last March for Character Performer, made it to the end, but alas...Sucky height, so didn't make it. His theatre major butt did Custodial at Epcot. :)

Oh lord, Disney College Program Recruiting decided now was a good time to inform me about character auditions (which is actually nice of them) but I am on edge, so it made my heart skip a beat to see Disney College Program in a email header.

It is a small world....I loved working out at TRF...wonderful experience. I'm a little hesitant about going because of missing a season...but in the end it's a great opportunity, and I always wanted to do. And luckily I'm princess height...fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter