DCP Fall 2014

Anyone know what letter they're up to now? My last name starts with P, so I have a feeling I'll be waiting for a while still!

They stopped somewhere in the D's. That was at about 12:30 so there's a chance that more waves will come out today or it might not be until tomorrow or maybe later.

Congrats everyone who has been accepted!!!! My last name begins with C and haven't heard anything but there are several people in the group who are in the exact same situation as me so i'm still hopeful

a few W's just got emails so they might be working backward through the alphabet now

I'm starting to get really discouraged :( I heard a lot of people got their WBI's immediately free their application ugh I'm really getting sad

oddly enough, as far as i know there have been no acceptances for attractions or merchandise

gah my sorority sister and i are waiting to hear back and it seems like they are doing every letter except ours!

Just saw a G and an S

they may be working through both sides of the alphabet

Haven't seen Fall Advantages nor have I seen any Attractions or Merchandise rolls yet. It's only the first day here, plenty more acceptances to go! Keep the faith y'all! :wizard:

it seemed like they were doing alphabetic for a while but now it looks like they are doing it by role!! no merchandise or attractions. i've seen a lot of custodial, photopass, and housekeeping. ive even seen a few concierge and bibbidi bobbidi boutiques! and the acceptances keep rolling in... no fall advantage yet and no disneyland yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter