DCL - rest of 2017?

Still waiting.... So what is everyone doing to keep busy until the Fall/Winter dates are released?

Price pointing airfare to different destinations in Europe and daydreaming about which tours and hotels I want to stay at pre cruise. Here's to hoping that my dollar can stretch that far.

I'm signing up for a couple of travel credit cards to earn points to use for flights and a stay at Disneyland before the cruise. We've got home repairs to do this year and, since we saved up for those, we can pay off the cards without collecting interest. All part of my master plan!!!:ssst:

Waiting for Sept/Oct 2017 rates as well. If nothing good comes out, then most likely we'll just drop our booking and we'll wait until another good MTO rate comes out for our next cruise. I hate giving up the OBB discount but I can't get in cruise in this year and the rates for next summer were just crazy.

If the fall schedule comes out while I am on my cruise, will there be some type of announcement? Or, do I just need to check at the rebooking desk every day?

If the fall schedule comes out while I am on my cruise, will there be some type of announcement? Or, do I just need to check at the rebooking desk every day?

There will be an announcement and the don't wait until the last day because the desk will be slammed.

Waiting for Sept/Oct 2017 rates as well. If nothing good comes out, then most likely we'll just drop our booking and we'll wait until another good MTO rate comes out for our next cruise. I hate giving up the OBB discount but I can't get in cruise in this year and the rates for next summer were just crazy.
There has been lots of MTO rates as of late. I have some money tied up in a OBB, but it's not really what I want to do. I find I'm better off waiting of GT and interlines rates. The regular prices are just too high.

I just got off the Fantasy on Saturday. The man at the Future Cruise Booking desk told me he doesn't expect the remaining 2017 itineraries to be out until August or September. I'm hoping he's way off on that! He also told me that he'd be very surprised if the Magic doesn't sail from NYC again next year - I'm hoping he's right on that one.

I just got off the Fantasy on Saturday. The man at the Future Cruise Booking desk told me he doesn't expect the remaining 2017 itineraries to be out until August or September. I'm hoping he's way off on that! He also told me that he'd be very surprised if the Magic doesn't sail from NYC again next year - I'm hoping he's right on that one.

I don't think I can take the strain. :) Waiting on pins and needles to book 10/7/17....although I _could_ use it to my advantage and convince my husband to book 9/30 instead......

I am still holding my end of October 2017 date. I keep checking every day to see when they will be announced. I'm not giving up hope!

More time to save up! Wish I had the guts to wait for GT rates, but I imagine we'll book as early as we can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter