DCL - rest of 2017?

We are trying to decide if we want to do a September or October 2017 trip. It stinks that the September dates are released and the October are not :(

Remember that unless you book concierge, you can always cancel your booking and get a full refund. And even with concierge I think that you can still move your reservation to another date. So, book September now and if something is released for October that you rather want, just move your booking (or cancel and rebook).

Remember that unless you book concierge, you can always cancel your booking and get a full refund. And even with concierge I think that you can still move your reservation to another date. So, book September now and if something is released for October that you rather want, just move your booking (or cancel and rebook).

That is a great idea!

We are trying to decide if we want to do a September or October 2017 trip. It stinks that the September dates are released and the October are not :(

Well, you can always book a September date and then decide if you want to change it to October when those dates open up. I'd imagine anywhere they make the cutoff for the dates to be released there will be someone saying they want the next month open since they are trying to decide between dates.

ETA: Oops! I see Flossbolna was faster typing than me. If only I hadn't been distracted by helping my DD with multiplication. :D

So, as my original thread has now morphed into a summer 2017 thread... :rotfl2:

Any ideas when we can expect the rest of 2017 to be released?

I'm still waiting on the release of a November Bahamian...

And I'll do it again..! :rotfl2:Honestly though I am sorry - there were so many new threads popping up asking about the rest and it didn't feel right to merge them all into that one since it took a life of its own to summer and they would have been buried! I'll swap that sticky with this one after Thursday! :cool1:

I'm still seeing only a couple September dates in early September. Is there a list somewhere that's comprehensive of everything that was released today? We're planning a September cruise - totally undecided on every other detail.

There could still be hope of sailings out of NYC, correct? Since the NYC sailings this year are all Oct. and later? I'm hoping for the WBTA to be similar to this year!

waiting on October as well but may look at the last 2 weeks of September and change to that, would love the 10 or 11 night southern but Im sure prices for those cruises are going to be out on my price range, but doesnt hurt to look! Just hope next years prices for the fall arent as bad as what everyone is expecting them to be!:worried:

And where the heck is the Wonder in the middle of May? She always does the 5 night San Diego-Vancouver yet it was left off the release of itineraries today. Sorry if this has been asked previous, I did see someone else mention this (I think?) on the megathread.

And I'll do it again..! :rotfl2:Honestly though I am sorry - there were so many new threads popping up asking about the rest and it didn't feel right to merge them all into that one since it took a life of its own to summer and they would have been buried! I'll swap that sticky with this one after Thursday! :cool1:

Thank you for retitleing my thread as DCL- Rest of 2017. I figured someone would get around to it sometime today and retitle the first 2017 megathread as summer 2017 :)

You could put down a deposit until the next set of dates comes around and switch if you like October better.

I wonder when we will be able to actually book for the summer of 2017. When i go to the DCL website it only goes thru May 2017?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter