DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is something. Wonder if all the tiles were placed individually (I hope not) or if the picture what some how put on the tiles before hand.

They are all hand done mosaics made by Italian Artisans. The Carpet in the Lobby/Atrium was also hand tufted by craftsmen in northern Europe somewhere. pirate:

I know that Captain Fabian mentioned on the Hawaii cruise that the mosaic in Triton's on the Wonder took a family of artists over a year to complete.

Corinna

From the May 21st repositioning cruise (sorry for the rain drops on the window - it rained pretty much from stepping of the Amtrak train on Sunday through the end of the indoor sail-away party on Monday)

100_2753.jpg

This is just a test to see if I am doing it right....... if I am its my son at sail away on the May 25th New York cruise.

DSCF2672.jpg

I can't wait to get my picture on the Magic in New York.

Hard to believe it was 2 years when we got this picture of the Magic in Dover.(The Magic has been to some pretty neat places!!)

100_0062.jpg

:scared1:My daughter and I were sitting on our verandah as we left St. Thomas on June 8 when said she saw a ship on the horizon. I didn't see anything but took a picture anyway. Today I was going through the pictures and was going to throw that one away but could vaguely see something on the horizon. I enlarged it and played with the settings and unless these tired eyes are playing tricks on me...it was one of my four favorite ships and I'm thinking it's the Dream!! If I'm crazy just let me know:banana:
Before.jpg

After.jpg

:scared1:My daughter and I were sitting on our verandah as we left St. Thomas on June 8 when said she saw a ship on the horizon. I didn't see anything but took a picture anyway. Today I was going through the pictures and was going to throw that one away but could vaguely see something on the horizon. I enlarged it and played with the settings and unless these tired eyes are playing tricks on me...it was one of my four favorite ships and I'm thinking it's the Dream!! If I'm crazy just let me know:banana:

If I'm not mistaken the Fantasy was at Castaway Cay last Friday June 8th, not St Thomas. The Dream had a sea day between Nassau and Castaway Cay. So, if your date is correct then it would have been the Dream.

If I'm not mistaken the Fantasy was at Castaway Cay last Friday June 8th, not St Thomas. The Dream had a sea day between Nassau and Castaway Cay. So, if your date is correct then it would have been the Dream.

My brain apparently is still on vacation...it was leaving Castaway Cay. Thanks for setting me straight!

Before.jpg

After.jpg

Now that's a hidden mickey!

Here's one from the Magic's NYC cruise. We stand out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter