DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice....

I don't think I can do long exposures with my Canon SX40. If someone knows otherwise, PLEASE let me know!

---Paul in Southern NJ

Yes, you can. You are limited to ISO 100 though. Just google "Canon SX40 time exposure" for more info.

533110_10150794381230863_584655862_10040879_1405443824_n.jpg

I have so many pictures of the chandelier, Minnie, and the atrium- it's not even funny.
I'm sorry, I was in love!
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!

My boys had a plan when we boarded the ship for our MR cruise in February. They wanted to skip lunch and get in the pool first thing. Well their plan paid off, we got off the elevator and walked on to a deserted deck. My boys were the first to hop into the Mickey pool and go down the slide. Fun moment for them after talking about it for months! One of my fav pics of the trip.
IMG_0511.jpg

My boys had a plan when we boarded the ship for our MR cruise in February. They wanted to skip lunch and get in the pool first thing. Well their plan paid off, we got off the elevator and walked on to a deserted deck. My boys were the first to hop into the Mickey pool and go down the slide. Fun moment for them after talking about it for months! One of my fav pics of the trip.
IMG_0511.jpg

How awesome for them!!! What a GREAT memory!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Is that in one of the suites?
No, it's one of 6 (or 8) public bathrooms/restrooms near the Europa section of Disney Fantasy. The male restrooms have mosaics of men toreadors , the female restrooms have mosaics of lady flamenco dancers. All very stunning pieces of work

Thank you. I wondered because it didn't look like a stall, but it's elaborate. Is that a mirrored ceiling, or tiled to look like a mirror?

Thank you. I wondered because it didn't look like a stall, but it's elaborate. Is that a mirrored ceiling, or tiled to look like a mirror?

I can't remember it being mirrored, but it certainly wasn't tiled - I think maybe just a reflective surface that has been brought out by the photograph and processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter