DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to share this pic I took during the Hawaii cruise. I took it on our way to the islands. Look. We are in the middle of nowhere. 1000 miles in any direction and no land at all. Not even a little island. I thought that was cool.
0D90CB62-1541-494D-864C-BD26862381EA-28073-000019CD3310CA0D.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Wonderful Photographers out there,

I need a Picture to use for a FE gift. I would like a picture of Madammosselle Minnie or Minnie in Christmas Attire. PM me if you have something I might use.

Thanks

All these are gorgeous! I mentioned on another thread as beautiful as the ships are, I always try to take pictures as I wander about...but the ones here actually capture the look and feel of being aboard.
Thanks y'all!

LuvEeyore said:
Wonderful Photographers out there,

I need a Picture to use for a FE gift. I would like a picture of Madammosselle Minnie or Minnie in Christmas Attire. PM me if you have something I might use.

Thanks

I think I have a Madammosselle shot by herself. I'll look tomorrow.

Grilling Rib Eyes on deck at the Goofy pool on the day the Wonder was transiting the panama canal.
DSCN1114.jpg

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I wanted to share this pic I took during the Hawaii cruise. I took it on our way to the islands. Look. We are in the middle of nowhere. 1000 miles in any direction and no land at all. Not even a little island. I thought that was cool.
0D90CB62-1541-494D-864C-BD26862381EA-28073-000019CD3310CA0D.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

So neat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter