DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
jjgarv said:
there is NO WAY there are 1200 calories in one drink.......
Having ordered dozens over the years....they add the 2 shots, a premade mix of the juices and LOTS of ice into the blender:stir:....all which comes out to, at most 16 oz!

Oh boy. Then it's closer to 800 calories, which is the average for the run-of-the-mill piña colada (which is because of the coconut mix), and still an absurd amount of calories. I am not here to dispute nutrition information - I was just stating why my DH doesn't have any pics of a Konk Kooler (or any frozen drink for that matter). Yes, I'm in vacation, but I am still not ordering something like that. The ones on the rocks have more than enough for me LOL! What y'all choose to do is none of my business! For those of you who do - enjoy!

Now back to the Photos of the Day please!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

on the Fantasy this past Thursday. Huge storm blew in, most everyone scattered. However, we held out and i was granted lone beach time for my girls. Literally, they were the ONLY ones on the beach come 4 o'clock. Will post these later.[/QUOTE]

We were on the island that day as well...the sky was so dark! Great picture!

I can't even begin to read this entire thread but many of the photos are amazing. I finally got my first 'real' camera this year and can't wait to take it on the ship with me. Also taking my P&S with my underwater housing for our dive excursions.

I don't always know what I'm doing but will all the equipment at least I look good! :)

I just dug through my photos of our eastern Carribean trip back in June as I took a very similar photo of the Fantasy moored in St. Marteen , except with the family in the foreground. However, there was a red hand rail along the pier that is not present in your shot??? Heck..the clouds looked identical.

Sailing from New York Aug 12, it was impressive.

SAM_0244.jpg

SAM_0291.jpg

dizney-cruiser said:
Were there really no people around here or did you some how brush them out? :confused3

There are some people down the dock. I did not clone out any people.

Evad said:
Hey that shot looks familiar!! Good one Scott, couldn't have done better myself....lol :thumbsup2

Dave, please tell me I did not "steal" your shot.

Evad said:
I wouldn't say steal, I would say borrowed a great idea just like I do from all the great photographers on these boards... lol :rotfl:

You didn't steal the shot, you used it as a "inspiration" shot. I do it all the time LOL!!! My photo albums would be very empty if I didn't have inspiration shots! Thanks to all of the wonderful photographers here who have given such great suggestions over the years!

Beth

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I wouldn't say steal, I would say borrowed a great idea just like I do from all the great photographers on these boards... lol :rotfl:

DCLCruise2010-0346_edited-2.jpg

Oooooo...what is that yummy looking drink that, I assume, is on a post by the Head's Up Bar??

Oooooo...what is that yummy looking drink that, I assume, is on a post by the Head's Up Bar??

Not sure what it's called as another couple bought the drinks for us but it sure was good!!! And yes that is at the Head's Up Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter