• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning from the snowy Northeast.

They are calling for 1-2 feet of snow today. Yikes. Just finished brushing off the decks and it is accumulating like mad.

But let's pretend we are at Castaway Cay.

DisneyDec04077.jpg

Good Morning from the snowy Northeast.

They are calling for 1-2 feet of snow today. Yikes. Just finished brushing off the decks and it is accumulating like mad.

But let's pretend we are at Castaway Cay.

DisneyDec04077.jpg

Yes, let's pretend....We were to leave yesterday for a 3 day "Wonder", but here we are, shoveling to boot!:sad1:

I can't believe that we where on the Wonder last week!! Here's one of my favorite pictures of my daughter Kelsey (right) and Best Friend Cyla (left) last week.
Feb2007vac60.jpg

Our two little Cinderella's

Watch where you're pointing that thing!
FtFinncastle.jpg

January 9, 2007 at Ft. Finncastle

Hooray! Someone else who went to "the rest" of Nassau.... we had such a fun time walking around up there! Thanks for sharing that picture and bringing back the memories :goodvibes

OK I'm still pretending, since it is 2 degrees here this a m.
This picture was taken on the adult beach.

Dec05-Disney109.jpg

You can just see the waves crashing on the breakwater.

Sorry, but I'm posting two. These two just go together ;)
Proof the Imagineers sometimes have too much time on their hands...
IMG_4053.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMG_4056.jpg

:lmao:

Where were those taken?

Sorry, but I'm posting two. These two just go together ;)
Proof the Imagineers sometimes have too much time on their hands...
IMG_4053.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMG_4056.jpg

I can't believe that we where on the Wonder last week!! Here's one of my favorite pictures of my daughter Kelsey (right) and Best Friend Cyla (left) last week.
Feb2007vac60.jpg

Our two little Cinderella's

See, right there, that's why I love cruising DCL. That smile alone is worth the $$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter