DCL picture of the day Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0682.jpg

Those guys are so cute....must find them in October. Adding to my mental list of things to see/do.

Sorry, but I'm posting two. These two just go together ;)
Proof the Imagineers sometimes have too much time on their hands...
IMG_4053.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMG_4056.jpg

See what Castaway Cay can do to a brother and sister.... They are so happy and loving one another. Priceless................
Feb2007Vac28.jpg

A loving moment between brother and sister.... This does not happen often

Good Morning from the snowy Northeast.

They are calling for 1-2 feet of snow today. Yikes. Just finished brushing off the decks and it is accumulating like mad.

But let's pretend we are at Castaway Cay.

DisneyDec04077.jpg

Where was this taken?
I want to go back too!

Jan :earsgirl:

Yes, let's pretend....We were to leave yesterday for a 3 day "Wonder", but here we are, shoveling to boot!:sad1:

Did you miss your cruise??? If so, sorry.
We lived in Olympic Gardens apartments in Whitehall for a couple months while waiting for the previous owners to get out of our house in 1967. Lovely part of the country!

Picture was taken at the Family Beach, there were not a lot of people on that cruise. Thus the beach was not that crowded.

This was taken from Head's Up bar at the end of the Family Beach.

DisneyDec04084.jpg

Those clouds in the distance never did reach us.

Did you miss your cruise??? If so, sorry.
We lived in Olympic Gardens apartments in Whitehall for a couple months while waiting for the previous owners to get out of our house in 1967. Lovely part of the country!

Yes we did miss our cruise:sad1: , but we had insurance and now we are going the first week of April, so it is not a total loss, and we are taking an extra day.:goodvibes We live very close to Olympic Gardens, my DS 8 best friend lives there also.

Yes we did miss our cruise:sad1: , but we had insurance and now we are going the first week of April, so it is not a total loss, and we are taking an extra day.:goodvibes We live very close to Olympic Gardens, my DS 8 best friend lives there also.

Sorry you missed your cruise--hurray for insurance. Enjoy the April trip. Warmer water I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter