Lights, Motors, Action - 2 seconds - good for a text tone
Epcot Area Music - 40 seconds - good for a ringtone

Added 3 new tones:

Wall-E - 2 seconds - good for a text tone
Lights, Motors, Action - 2 seconds - good for a text tone
Epcot Area Music - 40 seconds - good for a ringtone

Could you please add Wall-E as an MP3 for android users? Thanks so much :love:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ringdroid&hl=en

if you don't have ringdroid on your phone... Then ??????? You should. Go get it, i'll wait.

Great you have it now!

1. Download the mp3(or all) you want from the list above from your phone. You may have to do it 2x times because the site may say it failed to download.

2. Run ringdroid. Find the file, for example dcl1.mp3
load it by touching the file.

3. Now that it is loaded, hit the save icon,[it looks like a small card for you camera.] it will ask you if you want to save it as a ringtone or notification, etc.

4. Save what you want. Repeat the process if you want the other (ringtone or notification). You won't lose the original. Ringdroid is a awesome program for doing your own ringtones/notifications..

O you want the iphone versions...

This one is a little more complicated but not too bad.

(you need your computer for this one)
download the iphone versions you want:
Go to this site

http://media.io/?0.05623390388702865

this site will convert the files from iphone to mp3, wav, wma... Fyi as of now wma is not supported in ringdroid.

Upload the iphone version of the ringtone you want to the site. Select the quality and conversion you want. Wait a few seconds, download the mp3 file you need.

Hope this helps.:thumbsup2

thanks star wars guy!

thank you!!!!

Thank you so much for putting this list all together. I do have one question. When I go to install the Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride one..it says it isn't available. am I doing something wrong? Thanks :thumbsup2

I previously downloaded a few of these, got them on my phone and only now just realized that I did the iphone version. Now that I'm back and looking for the same ones, I can't seem to find them.

The one was called: wakeupmickey

I think it was this thread I found them.....but maybe not.

I do have an iPhone 5 but do not have iTunes.
So, is it correct that I cannot get the ringtone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter