DCL Confessions

I brought an iron and it caught on fire and I just threw it overboard.

Just kidding. :lmao: Just seeing if anyone was reading this. No one at home ever listens to me...so, I just thought I'd check here. :rotfl: :p :joker:[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, did you say something? ;)

Gilland18 said:
I go home with all the H2O+ products I can, too. Plus, I got a BIG cup from the drink station, got ice cream in it and made float out of it - twice.:guilty:

We made floats every.single.day. I thought we were supposed to!!! LOL. I could live on ice cream!!

PizzieDuster said:
I will never confess. All h e double hockey sticks would break out. I'm taking it to my grave.

Just kidding. :lmao: Just seeing if anyone was reading this. No one at home ever listens to me...so, I just thought I'd check here. :rotfl: :p :joker:

THAT was hilarious!!!

Uh oh... This is bad... Okay here goes nothing... Lol at dinner, we took a water bottle full of vodka and asked our waiter for oj and cranberry. With my ninja skills, I would squirt some vodka into our drinks. Well, couple hours passed and we ended up at WaveBands. Husband bought friends and I a shot of patron, well once I took it, I threw up and ran to the rest room. Good thing, we were the only ones there. (Yes, I came back and cleaned it up. It wasn't a lot anyway) now I know, never again will I have patron. Lol

Ok, it's been 2 years since our last Disney cruise and I'm staring inside our bathroom cupboard and I see 5 bottles of H20 conditioner, 5 bottles of H20 shampoo and only 1 bottle left of body butter. (That my husband knows about. I think I have a few more in my nightstand. Hee hee.) Thank goodness we cruise on the Wonder 3 weeks from today so we can at least get some of the new body lotion. Oh, body butter, I will miss you!

And on another note, we're big coffee drinkers and can't stand the DCL onboard coffee. So we take a small mr coffee 2-4 cup coffee maker with us and set it up in our cabin with our Starbucks ground coffee. Each morning is fabulous cause we got our familiar coffee fix (and we always unplug it when we're done).

Just kidding. :lmao: Just seeing if anyone was reading this. No one at home ever listens to me...so, I just thought I'd check here. :rotfl: :p :joker:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Hilarious!

Definitely was paying attention. When I got to this statement my eyes widened in disbelief and then I sighed in relief when you concluded it was a joke. Good one! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I will never confess. All h e double hockey sticks would break out. I'm taking it to my grave.

Okay, twist my arm. I don't smoke but it didn't stop me from asking the bartenders for those adorable cute little match boxes with the DCL logo on it. They are so cute!

And I love taking those adorable cute glass paper topper thingys. (The ones that cover the glasses in the bathroom.) I put them over my wine glasses up in the cupboard. I obviously have a hard time throwing away anything that has a DCL logo on it. Shameful.

I asked every server, bartender, whoever, "can I keep this pen?" I LOVE my DCL pens! :flower3: (Pen hoarder right here!)

Too funny! No one listens to me at home either, especially when I harp about our trips to WDW or cruise. My family loves Disney, they just don't want to have to hear about it every day for a year or two which is how far in advance I usually book our trips.

Ok. so a confession....let's just say that next time I do the wine pairing at Remy I will remind myself that I don't have to drink every last drop of all 7 or so glasses of wine.:drinking1 And before anyone makes any assumptions, I was very lady-like and maintained my composure throughout dinner!:littleangel:

I got super dressed up for formal night. After dinner, I had to kick off my fancy shoes because my feet were beyond swollen, and I wore my old croc flip flops under my formal for the rest of the night.

Can't tell I'm in flip flops here, but I am standing on my tip toes so the front of my dress wasn't on the ground...

formalAriel_zps4ac1e216.jpg

Ginger Renae said:
I got super dressed up for formal night. After dinner, I had to kick off my fancy shoes because my feet were beyond swollen, and I wore my old croc flip flops under my formal for the rest of the night.

Can't tell I'm in flip flops here, but I am standing on my tip toes so the front of my dress wasn't on the ground...

Your dress is so gorgeous!

m&mfamily said:

I'm sorry, did you say something? ;)[/QUOTE]

I was going to say that!

Okay, twist my arm. I don't smoke but it didn't stop me from asking the bartenders for those adorable cute little match boxes with the DCL logo on it. They are so cute!

And I love taking those adorable cute glass paper topper thingys. (The ones that cover the glasses in the bathroom.) I put them over my wine glasses up in the cupboard. I obviously have a hard time throwing away anything that has a DCL logo on it. Shameful.

I asked every server, bartender, whoever, "can I keep this pen?" I LOVE my DCL pens! :flower3: (Pen hoarder right here!)

Haha!!!!!! Love it. I pictured you tossing it over board.

LOL...I've worn shorts to dinner so many times I've lost count. I think I figured that out on the third cruise, that they really don't care. I don't do it on Formal night, but any other night, heck yeah!

Whew...I'm not the only one!!!! LOL!!!

Castillo Mom said:
Too funny! No one listens to me at home either, especially when I harp about our trips to WDW or cruise. My family loves Disney, they just don't want to have to hear about it every day for a year or two which is how far in advance I usually book our trips.

This is also my experience! I have all but been banned from mentioning the word cruise by my honey!

PizzieDuster, I love it!!! I had a belly laugh:) Thank you and keep these confessions coming...

Moxin said:
In between cruises, I use all of the H20 products I take home, but I save the bottles. Then I take the empties with me, and put them out in place of the full ones each day, putting those in my luggage to take home. :cool1:

Lol I should try this! Last time I was on the ship we legit ran out of shampoo, I asked the stateroom host for more and he said "It's available in the shop for purchase."

About 6 years ago when my son was still a baby, the last morning of the cruise he knocked all my silverware off the table by accident-- I tried to pick it all up, but when we got home I found a spoon that had fallen into my tote bag *hangs head*

We too hide the H2O products in the hopes that the H2O fairy will leave us more. I love the soap which I have yet to find for sale anywhere.

After reading the thread about kids running in the hall I have to confess to racing my daughter up stairs on more than one occasion. We do try to make sure the stairs aren't crowded. Sometimes you just have to motivate the kids to get a little exercise!

Although DCL policy is that alcohol brought on board is only consumed in your stateroom I too have gotten wine glasses from the nearest bar and then carried glasses of my own wine to the dining room.

And...worst of all...I encourage my daughter to get pictures with the characters and princesses because deep down inside I want to be the one in the pictures!

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter